Mel Gibson Making Film About Jewish Hero

You know what’s funny…is that anyone here thinks many of the people smiling in their faces haven’t said much worse shit than Mel ever did when in private.

I mean, just wait until we lose ALL privacy and we get to hear what people really think .

[quote]Professor X wrote:
You know what’s funny…is that anyone here thinks many of the people smiling in their faces haven’t said much worse shit than Mel ever did when in private.

I mean, just wait until we lose ALL privacy and we get to hear what people really think .[/quote]

oh yeah you shoulda heard what I was yelling when I read ID’s post about how Braveheart wasnt a good movie… I must have screamed Manlet at least 26 times

[quote]gregron wrote:

I mean, just wait until we lose ALL privacy and we get to hear what people really think .[/quote]

oh yeah you shoulda heard what I was yelling when I read ID’s post about how Braveheart wasnt a good movie… I must have screamed Manlet at least 26 times[/quote]

You should hear what I call that bastard Count Chocula. I hate black vampires.

I take that back…Blade is cool. He speaks so well.

From the article,
“For me, it goes against the tenets of my faith, to be racist in any form. To be anti-Semitic is a sin. It’s been condemned by one Papal Council after another. There’s encyclicals on it, which is, you know – to be anti-Semitic is to be unchristian, and I’m not.”

So he’s saying I’m not antisemetic because a papal council or two and some church letters said it’s bad, mmmk? There’s some convincing and heartfelt belief for you.

[quote]etaco wrote:
From the article,
“For me, it goes against the tenets of my faith, to be racist in any form. To be anti-Semitic is a sin. It’s been condemned by one Papal Council after another. There’s encyclicals on it, which is, you know – to be anti-Semitic is to be unchristian, and I’m not.”

So he’s saying I’m not antisemetic because a papal council or two and some church letters said it’s bad, mmmk? There’s some convincing and heartfelt belief for you.[/quote]

How is that any different than most people’s reasons? Please don’t tell me the thread is now jumping into criticizing the belief in God.

I could see you calling him a hypocrite…but acting like his belief structure is the problem is possibly not the best approach.

I don’t hate Jews because it is a dumb idea to start with. Why would I hate someone just because they are of a certain race or ethnicity?

I mean, I have seen at least one Asian person who could drive.

I take that back…Blade is cool. He speaks so well.[/quote]

Very cool, and he never gave into the thrist. So not a blood sucking vampire, just a bad ass one!

[quote]etaco wrote:
From the article,

So he’s saying I’m not antisemetic because a papal council or two and some church letters said it’s bad, mmmk? There’s some convincing and heartfelt belief for you.[/quote]

I mean, I have seen at least one Asian person who could drive.[/quote]

I know it wasn’t in Houston. lol

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[quote]etaco wrote:
From the article,

I mean, I have seen at least one Asian person who could drive.[/quote]

I know it wasn’t in Houston. lol[/quote]

See, I have way too many friends down here to make a comment.

LOL

Fried chicken and watermelon at my house!!

[quote]gregron wrote:

oh yeah you shoulda heard what I was yelling when I read ID’s post about how Braveheart wasnt a good movie… I must have screamed Manlet at least 26 times[/quote]

Honestly, Mel Gibson will always only be Mad Max to me. He’s never convinced me otherwise in any other movie.

Here’s me during several MG movies:

Lethal Weapon – “Cool, Mad Max as a funny cop”

Braveheart – “Cool, Mad Max getting his nuts cut off”

The Patriot – “Cool, Mad Max with a musket”

What Women Want – “Shut this shit off now” (Never got too far past opening credits.

[quote]etaco wrote:
From the article,

I don’t need no chuch letters to tell me what to think. I use my internal moral compass and hate everyone equally.

Especially black vampires. And the Dutch.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Honestly, Mel Gibson will always only be Mad Max to me. He’s never convinced me otherwise in any other movie.

Here’s me during several MG movies:

Lethal Weapon – “Cool, Mad Max as a funny cop”

Braveheart – “Cool, Mad Max getting his nuts cut off”

The Patriot – “Cool, Mad Max with a musket”

What Women Want – “Shut this shit off now” (Never got too far past opening credits.[/quote]

LOL!!!

[quote]gregron wrote:

Anyone know how to de-friend someone?

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
he needs to stop doing religious themed movies.[/quote]

I’m not really sure it is a religous themed movie, although given the territory and the subject peoples, that’s inevitable.

It just happens to be a revolt, by Jews, against invaders.

Could be the Scottish against the English.

I take that back…Blade is cool. He speaks so well.[/quote]

Alas, it turns out the vampires at the IRS sucked his blood dry.

My mom loves Braveheart to no end (she’s from Scotland) and she really doesn’t like to hear all the bad things about Mel Gibson.

Not this is terribly related but she named me after Sean Connery.

No, my real name’s not Connery Nards.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Anyone know how to de-friend someone?

[/quote]

Hahahahahahahaha

Mel Gibson, how can you not like that crazy semi retarded mother-F@cker! Since he’s making movies of people he may have offended Im waiting for him to remake Shaka Zulu (orig had shitty-city ending) or maybe the Advetures of Nat Turner like to see the Rock in the lead or the brother from the wire in the lead. Or make it a buddy movie and add Bull Murray

Persoanlly I do not mind his movies. I could care less for him as a person. He is a piece of shit and an anti-semite.

I do agree with Professor X that sometimes in our own private times when we are wronged by a particular group of people we can utter Gibson-like words.

Either way a movies are meant to be entertaining regardless of who is the actor.

Braveheart and the patriot are bad ass movies that I always have to watch if there are showing it on tv.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]etaco wrote:
From the article,

I don’t need no chuch letters to tell me what to think. I use my internal moral compass and hate everyone equally.

Especially black vampires. And the Dutch.[/quote]

What do you have against black vampires and the dutch?

Curious minds want to know especially after your PSA.