T Nation

Megavar, Anavar Cycle...

I have 100 pieces Megavar 50 mg tablets and 30 Nolvadex 20mg

Can I run for 6 weeks 30 tablets , so using Nolvadex ?

What can I expect?

30 years .. State 179, 74kg bench 105 5 * 5 kg , mark 155 5 * 5 kg . squat 107.5 5 * 5 kg

How would you use the 100 tablets and do i need something else?

It is important to take PCT ( Nolvadex ) after 6 weeks, some places I 've read that you do not need it ..

Thanks alot for all your help , sorry for bad english i am from Norway..

It doesn’t make a lot of sense to run Anavar by itself. You would be much better off running it with Test. I assume Megavar is a brand of Anavar? Funny that this drug would be marketed as Mega lol.

For what it is worth this exact thread pop up often. If you do some basic research you will find your answers in depth.

Thank you for your time to answer…

This is my first cycle, and i only have megavar 50 mg tablets ( anavar 10mg)

I have been reading a lot, and many places i read that you shud just do 1 thing at the time, so that is why i was only doing megavar and not test with the cycle…

And my main goal is to get stronger, not bigger

You’re going to shut down your natural production anyways, that’s why you should always run a test base with any cycle (even if it’s just orals). You don’t even have to run it high (Test @ 100-200mg of UGL gear should keep you in normal ranges), but it will do you a lot more good.

[quote]pain85 wrote:
Thank you for your time to answer…

This is my first cycle, and i only have megavar 50 mg tablets ( anavar 10mg)

I have been reading a lot, and many places i read that you shud just do 1 thing at the time, so that is why i was only doing megavar and not test with the cycle…

And my main goal is to get stronger, not bigger[/quote]

Neat.