Megadosing Fish Oil Negative Effects

[quote]MattPorter wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]MattPorter wrote:
Flipped the script to all egg yolks and red meat and visually “blew up” in 10 days and looked leaner again.

-Matt
[/quote]

That’s you in the avi, right? Sick physique! : )[/quote]

Yes. Thank you.

For me personally, fishoil or ANY anti-inflammatory inducing products need to be kept to normal dosing and never over dosed. I do not respond well to the effects.

Organic egg yolks blended into my shakes are a staple for off-season.

-Matt[/quote]

Geez, Matt! I assumed you picked up your avatar pic from the web.

Damn, you’re in phenomenal shape!

I’ve got some Optimum Nutrition softgels that a few years old and they seem fine. Think they will still be effective or should I trash them?

[quote]Deercalf wrote:
I’ve got some Optimum Nutrition softgels that a few years old and they seem fine. Think they will still be effective or should I trash them?[/quote]

The tend to oxidize and at that point can be hazardous as they will create free radicals and can damage cells.

Not worth it, but some fresh new ones in amber colored bottle and pay a bit more for quality.

-Matt

[quote]MattPorter wrote:

[quote]Deercalf wrote:
I’ve got some Optimum Nutrition softgels that a few years old and they seem fine. Think they will still be effective or should I trash them?[/quote]

The tend to oxidize and at that point can be hazardous as they will create free radicals and can damage cells.

Not worth it, but some fresh new ones in amber colored bottle and pay a bit more for quality.

-Matt[/quote]

Thanks Matt, I’m a cheap fuck and was taking them anyway. I think I will spend the ten bucks and get a new bottle.