T Nation

Megadeath Honors Fan Killed in Traffic Accident

http://www.megadeth.com/news/rest-peace-megadeth-fan-friend-patrick-dubas

Class act in my book.

I saw this earlier as well. Wasn’t sure if it was the site was run by the actual band or a fan, either way it’s a class act. The way that intersection is graded can be dangerous pretty easy. It was just a couple years ago that a few teenagers did the jump there and one of them died and the other two were severely injured, I don’t recall if both of them made it or not.

Megadeth is one of the greatest.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Big fan of the band already. Very nice gesture indeed.

S

Dave Mustaine is a born again Christian now isn’t he?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Dave Mustaine is a born again Christian now isn’t he?[/quote]

And a conservative

Class act, and they make good music. That said, after listening to some recent Dave Mustaine interviews he has clearly done too many drugs and has a VERY high opinion of himself.

[quote]Aggv wrote:
Class act, and they make good music. That said, after listening to some recent Dave Mustaine interviews he has clearly done too many drugs and has a VERY high opinion of himself. [/quote]

Most professional musicians have very high opinions of themselves. They just don’t tell it to you outright. Reason being, large populations of current audiences tend to lap up things like “humbleness”, “false modesty”, “down-to-earth”…

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:
Class act, and they make good music. That said, after listening to some recent Dave Mustaine interviews he has clearly done too many drugs and has a VERY high opinion of himself. [/quote]

Most professional musicians have very high opinions of themselves. They just don’t tell it to you outright. Reason being, large populations of current audiences tend to lap up things like “humbleness”, “false modesty”, “down-to-earth”…[/quote]

Billy Corgan is even worse since he’s not as burned out as Mustaine.