T Nation

Megacycle Optimization Please Help

Any advice on how to tweak this for optimization?

Cycle looks as follows:
wk 1-16 Test Cyp 300mg e3d
wk 3-16 Deca 300mg e3d
wk 1-6 Anadrol 100mg ed (divided doses)
wk 6-12 Dbol 30mg ed (divided doses)
wk 12-16 Proviron 50mg ed

Ancillaries look as follows:
wk 1-16 Arimadex 1mg ed
wk 1-16 Nizoral shampoo (for hairloss, which I am not prone to)
wk 16-20 HCG and Nolvadex for recovery

Now, I was considering a dopamine agonist for prolactin gyno or could I use Nolvadex to circumvent that as it is quite costly compared to Nolva?

Next, This will be my 4th cycle and I’m 225lbs 5’10" and 10%bf and I’ve been bodybuilding for 10 years.

Am I missing anything?

I’m guessing, but maybe try something other than anadrol. Deca can cause gyno because of prolactin, when there is estrogen. Even though anadrol doesn’t aromatize, it directly activates the estrogen receptors, so it’s estrogen effects aren’t fixed with arimidex.

What about testosterone at 400mg and tren instead of deca, at a decent dose.

Nah, tren only for cutting or lean mass cycles imo. I’m unconcerned about bloating if that is what you are getting at.

[quote]BrianDVanWinkle wrote:
Any advice on how to tweak this for optimization?

Cycle looks as follows:
wk 1-16 Test Cyp 300mg e3d
wk 3-16 Deca 300mg e3d
wk 1-6 Anadrol 100mg ed (divided doses)
wk 6-12 Dbol 30mg ed (divided doses)
wk 12-16 Proviron 50mg ed

Ancillaries look as follows:
wk 1-16 Arimadex 1mg ed
wk 1-16 Nizoral shampoo (for hairloss, which I am not prone to)
wk 16-20 HCG and Nolvadex for recovery

Now, I was considering a dopamine agonist for prolactin gyno or could I use Nolvadex to circumvent that as it is quite costly compared to Nolva?

Next, This will be my 4th cycle and I’m 225lbs 5’10" and 10%bf and I’ve been bodybuilding for 10 years.

Am I missing anything?[/quote]

I’m going to try an point you in the direction for further research…just trying to help

I would personally look to frontload and reduce the cycle length to somthing a little easier to recover from.

You will need a DA on hand, if you start leaking milk, nolva won’t help.

There seems to be other more favoured methods for using HCG I.e. On cycle.

Adex might be a little high, you could probably get away with half the dose you are talking about? Or not…

If you do nothing else, stop using the deca in week 14. It will take a lot longer to clear than the test. Begin nolva in week 18 (allowing for the test to clear).

Your ratio of test to deca is 1:1…maybe consider cutting the deca dose in half.

You are running an oral for 16 weeks total. Seems a little extreme.

Hope this helps

Regards
LR

Yeah the first thing that jumps out at me is the 700mg per week for 14 weeks. That is massive and the complete absence of a DA is screaming at me.

I’ll get some Cabergoline but it’s expensive… any alternatives to the cab for DA? Also will cut the deca to 500mg/wk keep test at 700 and quite deca early for better clearance. Thanks guys.

Caber isnt expensive, its priceless in terms of avoiding deca dick or lactating nipples. Pramipexole is the alternative its much cheaper. I’ve never used it before myself but Bill Roberts seems to approve of it and thats worth something.
For the record you can get 20mg of caber for $50 after shipping and 20mg for almost everyone is enough to get thru 10-12 weeks of Deca.
Final piece of advice is if you’ve never tried Deca before 500mg is still quite a bit. The effects are noticeable at 300-400mg/wk

I’ll get some Cabergoline but it’s expensive… any alternatives to the cab for DA? Also will cut the deca to 500mg/wk keep test at 700 and quite deca early for better clearance. Thanks guys.[/quote]

Yes there are others, prami is one that springs to mind.

I would consider running your orals for the two weeks after your last test injection. Will help to maintain/improve gains while you wait for your PCT to begin.

Again just things to consider.

Nah, tren only for cutting or lean mass cycles imo. I’m unconcerned about bloating if that is what you are getting at.[/quote]

I’ve heard people say deca/tren sides are a lot worse with lots of estrogen, and there’s no way to prevent estrogen with anadrol, since it doesn’t aromatize.

[quote]Lover95 wrote:

Nah, tren only for cutting or lean mass cycles imo. I’m unconcerned about bloating if that is what you are getting at.[/quote]

I’ve heard people say deca/tren sides are a lot worse with lots of estrogen, and there’s no way to prevent estrogen with anadrol, since it doesn’t aromatize.[/quote]

If you dont mind. everyone would appreciate if you posted things you know. Instead of things you’ve heard. Basically, post a lot less

Depending on how good of a doc/drug insurance you have, you can get the dopamine agonist (caber or another) pretty easily. If you happen to start lactating, go to your doc, get blood-work done (doc will have your blood-work by the next day if you go to a non-crowded lab, and have a doc that will call you as soon as he gets the results. Without telling him about any gear, he shouldn’t check off any of the other endocrinology boxes on the BW requisition, which should keep you safe.

Your prolactin levels will be elevated, and he will diagnose you with hyperprolactinemia. Tada, he will prescribe you a dopamine agonist, which will be covered by your drug insurance, if you have it. This is the cheap way to get a DA, if you don’t mind waiting a few days.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Lover95 wrote:

I’ve heard people say deca/tren sides are a lot worse with lots of estrogen, and there’s no way to prevent estrogen with anadrol, since it doesn’t aromatize.[/quote]

If you dont mind. everyone would appreciate if you posted things you know. Instead of things you’ve heard. Basically, post a lot less[/quote]

Am I wrong?

“Theres no way to prevent estrogen with anadrol”

What does that even mean?

How does estrogen exacerbate “side effects” (which side effects, specifically, are you talking about) of nandrolone?

Same question for trenbolone.

[quote]saps wrote:
Caber isnt expensive, its priceless in terms of avoiding deca dick or lactating nipples. Pramipexole is the alternative its much cheaper. I’ve never used it before myself but Bill Roberts seems to approve of it and thats worth something.
For the record you can get 20mg of caber for $50 after shipping and 20mg for almost everyone is enough to get thru 10-12 weeks of Deca.
Final piece of advice is if you’ve never tried Deca before 500mg is still quite a bit. The effects are noticeable at 300-400mg/wk[/quote]

Yeah I saw liquid ‘Prami’ in the usual areas but didn’t know about the efficacy. Nice to know Bill approves that kinda settles that. Besides, Caber makes me feel, for lack of a better word, ‘loopy’ after I injest. I’ve also used deca before and I respond very well at 500mg/wk but at the time I was using bunk DK Test 400 and therefore, was completely impotent. It is certainly fortunate that I was overdoing the deca at the time since I didn’t know I had crap test (until, of course, complete loss of sexual interest).

I will also take the advice of LR and use the proviron as a bridge post cycle instead of towards the end. I had already been considering this because of Proviron’s reputation for being good in this regard despite Bill Robert’s disapproval because of the high binding to the AR. However, I was looking forward to the binding effect to SBGH for more free test. Do you guys actually feel any difference from this purported effect from proviron/test combo or see better results?

Thanks.

IMO, nothing beats adding mast especially given the ‘sexually related issues’ you mentioned. Adding 200-300mg a week of mast will likely go a long way to keep you happy below the belt. Of course caber or prami is beyond mandatory for the deca especially given your dose and duration. Proviron really is weak overall. Its helpfully with and only with the sexual issues. Still by way of analogy its Grade B ground beef to Masteron’s Filet Mignon Steak

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
“Theres no way to prevent estrogen with anadrol”

What does that even mean?

How does estrogen exacerbate “side effects” (which side effects, specifically, are you talking about) of nandrolone?

Same question for trenbolone. [/quote]

Anadrol causes estrogen effects. Even though it doesn’t aromatize, anadrol itself activates estrogen receptors, so arimidex won’t lower estrogen sides (whereas dbol needs to convert first, so estrogen levels can be altered based on the effects he gets throughout the cycle). Deca and tren have prolactin effetcs. Prolactin usually doesn’t cause sides without estrogen, high prolactin makes estrogen effects worse. I don’t know if the science is right, but the idea is more estrogen causes more deca/tren sides like lactation/gyno. It’s like 50mg of a class I + 50mg of a class II = 150mg of effects. Tren has other effects though, like anxiety, which aren’t prolactin, so testosterone and pramipexole should be used with tren for side effects.

It’s better not to use deca with cycles high in estrogen, and anadrol causes estrogen levels that can’t be changed with arimidex. There are other options for frontloading other than anadrol. If he’s going to use deca, why use anadrol? What’s the point of using anadrol and then dbol, instead of dbol all the way through? When would you use anadrol? Maybe itd be good for frontloading to get big fast on a testosterone only cycle.

[quote]Lover95 wrote:
It’s better not to use deca with cycles high in estrogen, and anadrol causes estrogen levels that can’t be changed with arimidex.[/quote]

Surely you could just use a SERM?

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

[quote]Lover95 wrote:
It’s better not to use deca with cycles high in estrogen, and anadrol causes estrogen levels that can’t be changed with arimidex.[/quote]

Surely you could just use a SERM?[/quote]

Perhaps…

I’ve never tried the megacycle, so I don’t know if I’m right. Maybe BONEZ can confirm is that’s the right way to build cycles so that I know how.