Megabolic Drive???

he wanted to split it…like i pay 50 and he payd the rest…he didnt order it…kinda pissed me off. I really still am curious…lol with all the info its like it doesnt matter…lol IM STILL CURIOUS. Because its not IMPOSSIBLE…it could be for real. I doubt it though…but just the chance…it makes me wanna buy it myself like right now lol.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
just make sure to post here and tell us what the “magic rep” is, im actually kind of interested in what it could possibly be.

BTW… Anyone find it interesting that the guy hawking the product isnt really all that big?[/quote]

it looks like he’s 5 foot flat. and he isnt too thick, just ripped

[quote]vroom wrote:
Why are we linking to this guy and promoting his shitty scam by discussing it?[/quote]

Exactly what I was going to ask vroom. Then I realized that some on this thread are actually intrigued by this garbage…(eye roll).

[quote]facko wrote:
he wanted to split it…like i pay 50 and he payd the rest…he didnt order it…kinda pissed me off. I really still am curious…lol with all the info its like it doesnt matter…lol IM STILL CURIOUS. Because its not IMPOSSIBLE…it could be for real. I doubt it though…but just the chance…it makes me wanna buy it myself like right now lol.[/quote]

I know the feeling, like wanting something ‘as seen on TV…’ But you should resist the urge. You asked the question, and the replies were a unanimous ‘Don’t do it.’ I’d listen to these guys.

[quote]facko wrote:
he wanted to split it…like i pay 50 and he payd the rest…he didnt order it…kinda pissed me off. I really still am curious…lol with all the info its like it doesnt matter…lol IM STILL CURIOUS. Because its not IMPOSSIBLE…it could be for real. I doubt it though…but just the chance…it makes me wanna buy it myself like right now lol.[/quote]

Everybody knows that the best source of protein - the really strongly anabolic protiens - are in human brains. I try to eat 3 to 4 human brains a week to help keep my gains steriod-like.

Accept no imitations!!!

facko, JFYI, Wade McNutt has emailed me NINE, count 'em 9 times since Jan 24, when I created a Yahoo email address just to check his shit out for you.

Now, if that’s not the mark of a snake oil salesman, I dunno what is.

And, get this. I tend to use a generic city, and zip code when I fill out forms for a place like his… and they went to the trouble to cross reference my IP address with my REAL city, so he could tell me that

dozens
of serious bodybuilders from MY CITY are on board the “Freaky Big Natural”
train

|/ 3Toes

We’re up to 14 emails, and he promises me more. LOL.

Here’s his latest price if you buy the online version.

I realize that I must order before 14 02, 2006, to get the special price of only $97. After, the price goes up to the regular rate of $97.

Notice the price of $97 goes UP to $97 after Feb. 14. LOL

|/ 3Toes

[quote]The3toedSloth wrote:
We’re up to 14 emails, and he promises me more. LOL.

Here’s his latest price if you buy the online version.

I realize that I must order before 14 02, 2006, to get the special price of only $97. After, the price goes up to the regular rate of $97.

Notice the price of $97 goes UP to $97 after Feb. 14. LOL

|/ 3Toes[/quote]

3, I checked into it too and he’s blowing up my box as well. I th9ink it’s bullshit

Bullpup

his names Wade McNutt huh?? i think that’s enough proof for me lol

its a load of bullshit no way can u go from nothing to huge in 12 weeks like he says

I bought This Megabolic Drive (Freakishly big) yesterday to see what it’s all about.

To start with I’d say Wade has some good points.

He believes in priming the muscles on a long foundation phase (through high volume and regular training) and getting the Central Nervous System ready for the major growth phase which is for a short duration but very intense. Basically, in order to get the best from your training you need to train the CNS to be able to handle gradually more and more rather than overburden it with advanced routines which lead to quick burnout.

As regards nutrition he’s a firm believer in qaulity rather than quantity. He hails enzymes (because they play their part in the body absorbing the food we eat) and says that high protein diets are not necessary and can even make your body absorb less ect. He doesn’t beleive in overloading your body with calories for most of the year (bulking) but rather staying on a maintenance type diet for a while and then eating extreme amounts for a short time (which creates an anabolic surge).

I’m still skeptical with this although I’ve not tried it, I would imagine that as soon as the high calorie phase is over you would return back to normal?? I do believe the protein parts though because it’s the overall calories that are the main factor in determining how much muscle you put on.

I used to eat about 3000 calories per day with about 60g protein per meal, I’d only gained about 15lbs of muscle in more than 3 years (I have a very high metabolism). Then I tried eating nearly 5000 calories per day with only 20g of protein (aprox less than 1g protein per pound of bodywieght) and I gained 20lbs in 2 months (waist only gained just over an inch).

Anyway, before I bore you too much, it’s a good book etc but the part that pissed me off was the fact that Wade is totally dissing the magazines etc sayng that they just want you to buy the next article for thier profits, but then the hypocrate has another online system (called freakyinsider.com) where he wants more money from us. The system advertised on his main website makes it look like you have the whole package, but then after reading the book you realise that you have to subscribe to something else to continue getting results!

Sorry to resurrect an old post, but I’m trying to research the pros and cons of hemp protein vs whey protein and hemp protein vs soy protein. I saw that guy’s strangely long sales pitch about hemp and he’s definitely selling something.

I’ve tried researching it as best I can from sites that are not actually selling anything, but for the most part everything I’ve seen is biased. It’s either a company selling hemp protein claiming it’s the greatest thing in the world or it’s guys in these forums that have never tried it but immediately bash it because it’s not whey.

Has anyone actually tried it?

I haven’t tried Hemp protein, but I know other reputable websites sell it… it’s not bogus. It supposedly has a pretty good amino acid profile (not as good as whey but pretty close) and also supplies some healthy fats. The big catch in my mind - it’s the same price as a premium whey product.

So unless you have problems digesting whey (and some people do) or are looking for a vegetarian supplement, I’m not sure why people would want it. Also, there are other vegetarian protein supplements derived from peas, rice and (of course) soy which are less expensive than hemp. Hemp has a better amino acid profile than those other vegetarian forms, but is about double the price.

It’s just a supplement to everything else you’re eating, right? Hemp is not going to give you incredible results beyond what other protein powders do, and it’s not going to ruin your progress. As long as you can digest it, it’s just one of many factors contributing to your gainz.

[quote]maxskyscraper wrote:
Sorry to resurrect an old post, but I’m trying to research the pros and cons of hemp protein vs whey protein and hemp protein vs soy protein. I saw that guy’s strangely long sales pitch about hemp and he’s definitely selling something.

I’ve tried researching it as best I can from sites that are not actually selling anything, but for the most part everything I’ve seen is biased. It’s either a company selling hemp protein claiming it’s the greatest thing in the world or it’s guys in these forums that have never tried it but immediately bash it because it’s not whey.

Has anyone actually tried it?[/quote]

I don’t mean to sound like a dick, but if hemp protein was really awesome, then most everybody would be using it. Just my two cents.

I can speculate, and say that there’ll be studies to justify everything, but the Megabolic guy is trying to prove that what worked for him is THE way in bodybuilding. We can get over and over and debate over the points stated on your post its_just_me.

I’m not disagreeing in anything with you, I’m just like detecting a new (maybe not so new after all) trend in the supplement companies, that is offering “the solution for gains”. Maybe something made them conclude that the consumer is smarter right now, so supplement companies don’t present “the magic pill” now, but they try to have a more hollistic approach on people’s needs.

Haha that post I did is ancient…makes me laugh now (especially the protein part).

I don’t buy into stuff like that now, 99% of trainees just need to find a decent bodypart training frequency, eat enough (including protein), take time off/go ‘light’ when feeling burned out, make sure they’re not neglecting bodyparts etc.

Find me a person who never responded fast, or beyond their expectations on the basic principles??? There is no faster way…

The end.

No enzyme crap

No magic protein crap

No supper duper magabolic-supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus crap

I remember one the most retarded parts of that scam…erm I mean program…is the part where you are supposed to prime the body for super growth - and to do this you had to starve yourself and overtrain for 12+ weeks - all for the sake of the ~10 day super growth phase where you had to eat 10X what you previously was eating (for someone like me that’s 10,000+ cals per day HAHA).

The author boasted of gains of up to 9lbs over that 10 days! Wow, you mean to say that I have to put myself through TORTURE for over 3 months, then force feed myself unbelievable amounts of calories for 10 days - all for the sake of up to 9lbs???

What’s so bad about aiming for around a pound a week with normal, doable training, and manageable eating…which in the end would give me more muscle over that whole period that you spent “priming the body”? lol

AM14g08 the op from the "are people here not trying very hard " thread used MEGABOLLAX DRIVE with great success to perfect his squat and increase his wrist size by 1 inch in a week , although i do believe he did supplement it with chocolate cake but don’t quote me on that.

[quote]Ty Carlson wrote:

[quote]maxskyscraper wrote:

Has anyone actually tried it?[/quote]

I don’t mean to sound like a dick, but if hemp protein was really awesome, then most everybody would be using it. Just my two cents.[/quote]
C’mon man, there’s an entire nation of people who think situps and crunches will sculpt their keg into the midsection of a Greek god… do you think the weightlifting population is REALLY that much better off?

Thanks for the perspective guys. I think, if hemp protein shares many of the same qualities as whey, but comes from a plant, that’s probably a good thing. Whey is basically milk protein right?