Mega MRP Extreme?

I recently purchase some GNC Mega MRP Extreme. Has anyone used this and have any advice or comments to contribute.

Take it back before you open it…

That bad or what?

No I was just kidding…

It really is about as good as any you can find retail. I just have a general dislike for all that is GNC. But I have to admit at times I shop there. It’s kind of like going to see a shrink. We never want anyone to know we go there, but it is necessary sometimes…

GNC is ridiculously overpriced on everything. Even their own brand.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
GNC is ridiculously overpriced on everything. Even their own brand.[/quote]

Agreed…and I used to work there in college for a while. Their products aren’t bad at all, just overpriced. I can buy every supplement I use on line for less.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
PGA200X wrote:

Agreed…and I used to work there in college for a while. Their products aren’t bad at all, just overpriced. I can buy every supplement I use on line for less.[/quote]

And I’m pretty sure that T-Nation has a better product in Metabolic Drive Complete.

Whoah, whoah! Wait a sec… this stuff is Mega and Extreme!? Is that even legal?

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Take it back before you open it…[/quote]

Exactly. Hopefully you still didn’t open it.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
PGA200X wrote:

Agreed…and I used to work there in college for a while. Their products aren’t bad at all, just overpriced. I can buy every supplement I use on line for less.[/quote]

I currently work at GNC and i too believe that most of the products are way overpriced, the internet is the way to go. Although the 30% discount i get as an employee helps out a bit.