Mega Mass Cycle

Hi, I am From Birmingham, UK. I am on my third cycle, I weight 102kgs, i am 5ft 11" exact, my arms are 18", chest 46". I am doing my next cycle, have a look tell me what you think:

Before Week 1(Front Loading) Sustanon 500 Day1,
Sustanon 500 Day10, Anadrol 100mg/day until week 4, then Start Week 1

Week 1-10 Testosterone Enanthate 500-750mg (500mg Dose Weeks 1,2,3,8,9,10)(750mg Dose Weeks 4,5,6,7)

Week 1-10 Equipoise 400-600mg (400mg dose weeks 1,2,3,8,9,10) (600mg dose weeks 4,5,6,7)

Week 1-6 Dianabol 40mg/day

Week 1-4 Anadrol 100mg/day

Week 6-10 Winstrol 50mg/day

Week 11 Restandol 8tabs/day

Week 12-15 HCG Pregnyl 3000iu.

Weeks 8-15 Tamoxifen 40mg/day if needed or 20 mg starting week 10.

I know this is a hard cycle. But from the med rep I got my gear from last time i got good quality muscle mass, definition, and vascularity. (test/equi)

I prefer equipoise due to it makes me stronger than deca, also it works out cheaper for me compared to Deca. For Deca to have any real use to me I would need to take up 800mg it then becomes a dear old game very expensive,

Kinda heavy on the orals, don’t you think?

You have two oral kickstarts (dbol and anadrol) You really only need one. Stacking those two will lead to increased side effects far outweighing the benefits.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
You have two oral kickstarts (dbol and anadrol) You really only need one. Stacking those two will lead to increased side effects far outweighing the benefits.[/quote]

Your right, i was in two minds about the two orals if i was to keep one which would it be, im edging more towards the dbol/.

Plus I was thinking of consuming 300g of protein a day whilst on the cycle. Additional supplements are creatine and instant whey, these i have bought in enough quantity to last me the 15 weeks.

[quote]Humanoid wrote:

Plus I was thinking of consuming 300g of protein a day whilst on the cycle. Additional supplements are creatine and instant whey, these i have bought in enough quantity to last me the 15 weeks.[/quote]

You’re probably going to want more like 400+ grams of protein.

Don’t forget about overall calories either, or it will turn into a mega wasted cycle.

I have used both anadrol and dbol. Anadrol gives me more size faster than any other steroid. But it is also the only steroid that started to give me gyno symptoms. For that reason only I prefer dbol for my kickstarts.

Actually dbol/anadrol in combination is a very good idea, despite common “bro knowledge”. the doses are probably a little more than you will need but not unheard of for sure. The winstrol may add alittle due to reduction of SHGB although the theory is still a little shaky on that. Basically my perfect mass cycle is as follows:

Weeks 1-20 Test E 750mg weekly
weeks 1-16 deca 300 mg weekly
weeks 1-20 equipoise 300mg weekly
weeks 1-4 and weeks 12-16: 50mg anadrol daily
weeks 1-4 and weeks 12-16:30mg dbol daily
hcg 250iu eod throughout

basically similar fairly modest doses utlizing proven combinations. This is a very common cycle with competitive BB except their doses are just magnified. PCT i really like the new Torimiphene Citrate products, protocol id fairly easy to find on the net.

*note i would probably run GH at 4-6iu per day throughout or what alot are doing with great success is 10iu but 3x per week along with 3-5iu of insulin. but the AAS stack alone will produce great results. Diet i keep very simple 500grams of protein every day and let the rest fall where it will, simple but effective.

[quote]morepain wrote:
Weeks 1-20 Test E 750mg weekly
weeks 1-16 deca 300 mg weekly
weeks 1-20 equipoise 300mg weekly
weeks 1-4 and weeks 12-16: 50mg anadrol daily
weeks 1-4 and weeks 12-16:30mg dbol daily
hcg 250iu eod throughout

*note i would probably run GH at 4-6iu per day throughout or what alot are doing with great success is 10iu but 3x per week along with 3-5iu of insulin. but the AAS stack alone will produce great results. Diet i keep very simple 500grams of protein every day and let the rest fall where it will, simple but effective.
[/quote]

20 week cycle, would it be safe to run test for 20 weeks, gosh that sounds like a lot, i wouldnt touch gh yet as im only 22, and i would only consider using it near the 26 mark. So far my achievements are 350lbs bench press flat max 1 rep. 264lbs military shoulder press.

Ive been doin it for two years solid, and i believe steroids if used properly and you train correctly and have the right diet then your on your way to building a better stronger body.

Just scale it back…ie run the test and eq for 16 weeks and the deca for 12. do the adrol/dbol for weeks 1-4 and 9-12. still do the hcg from the start 250iu eod. keep nolva on hand if you start to have estrogen related side effects start using it at 20mg per day.

most guys overuse their anti-e’s in a big way…it will impede gains on any cycle and alot of guys including myself find they never experience estrogen related issues, but have it ready in case u do. On PCT i am a little different than most guys, i do believe that their protocols are fine but i see no reason to wait 2 weeks after the last shot, you can’t really know for sure at what point it will be effective.

i say just add two weeks to the PCT and start right after the cycle. I like Torimiphene at 30mg per day for the first two weeks (just so it is in the system as the other chemicals become depleted. Then at week three when most will begin their pct bump it to 90mg per day for 7 days then 60 for 7 days then 30 for 14 more days. I know this is not what most are doing but it does work.

And not just to be a Biotest pusher but off cycle nothing works better for me than a combo of Rez-V and Alpha Male.