'Mega Dosing' Eggs?

I eat about a 8 to 12 a day. Didn’t a few guys here eat 24 to 36 eggs a day to bulk up?

Anyway here’s something cool I found. How to peel hard boiled eggs without peeling.

Hahaha, that’s quality^^^

[quote]rephore wrote:
I eat about a 8 to 12 a day. Didn’t a few guys here eat 24 to 36 eggs a day to bulk up?

Anyway here’s something cool I found. How to peel hard boiled eggs without peeling.

[/quote]

AWESOME!!!

Every day, I either eat about 8 whole eggs or 10 whites with 1 whole egg. They’re very cheap in Athens where I am studying - I can pick up 90 fresh eggs for 15 Euros (about $19) straight from the farmer.

go large as possible and organic for max nutrition and least endocrine disrupting pestacides and you dont need more than 4-5 a day 15 is way too much protein, as well you must stink (farting).

[quote]BJammin wrote:
Idk how wide your asshole is, but mines plenty tight my friend. good luck getting an egg up there[/quote]

So, exactly how often do you test the tightness of said asshole??

15 x 7 = 105 grams of protein is too much ?

what do you weigh 100 lbs ?

Gironda recommended 2 dozen a day. Eat them raw though. I also recommend getting omega 3/organic eggs. Whenever you eat a lot of something, you want high quality.

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
Gironda recommended 2 dozen a day. Eat them raw though. I also recommend getting omega 3/organic eggs. Whenever you eat a lot of something, you want high quality. [/quote]

I also would rather eat the majority of them raw. Cooking denatures the protien, so less of it is useable to you after you cook an egg.Cooking at a lower temp (hard boil) is better than cooking at a high temp (frying, scrambled).

Also for some reason, when I eat Scrambled or fried eggs I get an upset stomach, I never do with hard boiled or raw. weird but maybe there is some enzymes in the less cooked ones that get destroyed when cooked on higher heat.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

I also would rather eat the majority of them raw. Cooking denatures the protien, so less of it is useable to you after you cook an egg.

V[/quote]

Every thing I’ve read states the opposite.

How do you cook these 6 - 20 eggs per day? Damn thatis a shit-ton of eggs.

I would hate to be in the stall next to any of your dirty mofos!

Anywho, how do you cook those eggs? I usually just scramble or have egg whites on a salad.

[quote]BJammin wrote:
Idk how wide your asshole is, but mines plenty tight my friend. good luck getting an egg up there[/quote]

If you say that you’ve never shit a log at least the girth of an egg, I’d have to call you a liar or a puny pubescent girl.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Thomas Gabriel wrote:
Gironda recommended 2 dozen a day. Eat them raw though. I also recommend getting omega 3/organic eggs. Whenever you eat a lot of something, you want high quality.

I also would rather eat the majority of them raw. Cooking denatures the protien, so less of it is useable to you after you cook an egg.Cooking at a lower temp (hard boil) is better than cooking at a high temp (frying, scrambled).

Also for some reason, when I eat Scrambled or fried eggs I get an upset stomach, I never do with hard boiled or raw. weird but maybe there is some enzymes in the less cooked ones that get destroyed when cooked on higher heat.

V[/quote]

I thought I was the only other person in this boat of getting an upset stomach after scrambled eggs, but not hard boiled. For a while I was even convincing myself it was psychological, and kept trying to have some every month or so for the past few years. Eventually I realized it is not. Just glad to hear I am not the only person in the world with this unique problem. Even if scrambled eggs in an omelet I seem to get upset.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Vegita wrote:

I also would rather eat the majority of them raw. Cooking denatures the protien, so less of it is useable to you after you cook an egg.

V

Every thing I’ve read states the opposite.[/quote]

I agree. Always heard that when eaten raw, you don’t get as much protein as when you cook them.