'Mega Dosing' Eggs?

any one here mega dose eggs? im talking like 15 a day. thats what i plan to start doing for my bulk diet with lots of chicken and lots of xtra lean beef. eggs have all that healthy fat in it correct?

also are those store brand omega 3 eggs worth the price? it says each has 660mg of omega 3 in them. i plan on just going with regular eggs, i get omega 3 from nuts and flax and gnc fish oil.

on workout days i have 3 P+F meals and 3 P+C meals at breakfast,Surge, and post workout meal. but all the rest of my meals and on off days are P+F with only trace carbs, should i be including more carbs?

Eggs is food.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Eggs are food.[/quote]

I fixed this for you

screw the omega 3 eggs, isn’t most of that destroyed when you heat the yolk ?

save yourself the money and buy regular eggs instead, make up for it with more fish oil

I eat mabey 8 on a daily basis.

Good stuff.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Eggs are food.

I fixed this for you
[/quote]

What the fuck is with all this I FIXED IT FOR YOU

Original

[quote]StephenD wrote:
Polish Rifle wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Eggs are food.

I fixed this for you

Original[/quote]

Common knowledge that when a word ends with an “s” such as eggs, it is considered plural. Thus, eggs are food, not is food

BTW OP,

I am currently eating between 12 to 15 eggs per day. However, since I am cutting I only eat about half of the yolks though.

[quote]mudpro69 wrote:
StephenD wrote:
Polish Rifle wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Eggs are food.

I fixed this for you

Original

Common knowledge that when a word ends with an “s” such as eggs, it is considered plural. Thus, eggs are food, not is food[/quote]

Nah REALLY!

It seems to be the new T nation thing must have replaced Ghey

I think its a bit stupid to be eating 15 eggs a day, I’m sure you can get the nutritional value of at least half of those eggs in something else and it’d probably be better for you in the long run.

Variety is the spice of life, you can have too much of a good thing.

That said I doubt it would be bad for you or anything, hope you eat plenty of fibre though :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Eggs are food.

I fixed this for you
[/quote]

Food is food, as sure as eggs is eggs!

That’s a lot of egg my friend. Good luck!

I only eat 4-6 a day right now. But they are a great cheap food that is good in protien and all that good shit.

Post this diet you speak of, it sounds like a lot if you planning on a bunch of chicken and lean beef too.

Variety IS nice; but at some point you just have to say “f*ck it” and eat.

I eat so much chicken on a weekly basis that I don’t even care anymore. I just cook it unseasoned and eat it cold the majority of the time. Maybe some buffalo sauce once and a while. Food is for muscles right now; not for my taste buds.

[quote]mudpro69 wrote:
StephenD wrote:
Polish Rifle wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Eggs are food.

I fixed this for you

Original

Common knowledge that when a word ends with an “s” such as eggs, it is considered plural. Thus, eggs are food, not is food[/quote]

It was a commentary on the apparent inanity of using a term such as ‘mega-dosing’ when referring to a food item, rather than a supplement.

You kids need to loosen up a bit.

I’m the same as B rock- about 4-6 a day on average. Many more than that and I think I’d be getting sick of them very quickly. They’re one of the most allergy-inducing foods as well, I believe. Anyway, get your protein from as many different sources as you can- nuts have tons of protein in 'em.

i eat extra large eggs, 5 per day. i dont count protein from anything that doesnt have eyes or could have had eyes (eggs). nuts should count towards fat, not protein. theyre incomplete proteins, not like animal. If you want to get more eggs in your diet, eat them with different things.

Have eggs in the morning for breakfast, hardboil some and put em in a salad or even tuna salad, drink em, omlets, they have lots of uses and there are a lot of good egg dishes.

Eggs sure is scrumtuous

[quote]BJammin wrote:
i eat extra large eggs, 5 per day. i dont count protein from anything that doesnt have eyes or could have had eyes (eggs). nuts should count towards fat, not protein. theyre incomplete proteins, not like animal.

If you want to get more eggs in your diet, eat them with different things. Have eggs in the morning for breakfast, hardboil some and put em in a salad or even tuna salad, drink em, omlets, they have lots of uses and there are a lot of good egg dishes.

Eggs sure is scrumtuous[/quote]

You could even put them up your butt and ‘lay’ them.

If you’re into that sorta thing.

Idk how wide your asshole is, but mines plenty tight my friend. good luck getting an egg up there

I eat 10 whole eggs every day. I don’t think you can eat too many. I once ate 2 dozen in a single day… JUST BECAUSE I CAN!

Eggs are the greatest food ever. Besides those blueberry pop-tarts. And fried chicken. And waffles. And El Pollo Loco. And my grandma Bernice’s enchiladas. And chicken mole. And coco puffs with chocolate milk.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
BJammin wrote:
i eat extra large eggs, 5 per day. i dont count protein from anything that doesnt have eyes or could have had eyes (eggs). nuts should count towards fat, not protein. theyre incomplete proteins, not like animal.

If you want to get more eggs in your diet, eat them with different things. Have eggs in the morning for breakfast, hardboil some and put em in a salad or even tuna salad, drink em, omlets, they have lots of uses and there are a lot of good egg dishes.

Eggs sure is scrumtuous

You could even put them up your butt and ‘lay’ them.

If you’re into that sorta thing.[/quote]

sounds kinky…

here it is

breakfast-complete Metabolic Drive. this is only 310 calories i dont know what to add to it.its complete!
310cal/8g fat/23gcarbs, 8g fiber/41g protein

Surge pwo-320 calories/ 4.5g fat/ 50 g carbs /30g protein

meal 2- 6 oz. chix, can pinto beans, cup brocoli
510 cal/5.5g fat/ 67g carb, 30 g fiber/ 63 g protein

meal 3 - 6 oz chix, 3 eggs, cup brocolli, serving olive oil
560cal/29.5 fat/ 7 carbs, 2fiber/ 60 g protein

meal 4- 6 oz xtra lean beef, 3 eggs, oz of almonds.
545 cal/ 37.5g fat/ 9g carbs, 3g fiber/61g protein.

meal 5- 6oz. chix, serving of omega PB,
400cal/ 18g fat/ 6g carbs, 2 g fiber/ 48g protein

TOTAL-2645 calories/ 103g fat/125g carbs, 45g fiber, 303g protein.