T Nation

Meeting of the Over 35 Club

It must be a slow Friday afternoon at work that has my mind wandering…

Wouldn’t it be great if we could get the Over 35 Club together for a weekend in a centralized location?

We could pick a date fairly far out (six months to a year), find a central location (midwest, south), find a gym, find a few restaurants, and have a good time.

Everyone could decide if they want to bring their significant others…

I.D. required to be shown at the door.

TNT

[quote]mday wrote:

Wouldn’t it be great if we could get the Over 35 Club together for a weekend in a centralized location?

We could pick a date fairly far out (six months to a year), find a central location (midwest, south), find a gym, find a few restaurants, and have a good time.

[/quote]

Let’s see … halfway between here and down under is…

Hawaii?

Stugis 2009 would be my vote. Lots of us old geezers could enjoy that. Plenty of young tits :wink:

http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/Content/Pages/Events/sturgis.jsp?locale=en_US&source_cd=SEM_Sturgis_08&camp_id=16&GCID=S18577x001&KEYWORD=sturgis

[quote]CrazyCrew wrote:
Plenty of young tits :wink:

[/quote]

Yeah. That’s way up on MY list of priorities.

Cappy

To paraphrase James W Buffett - "I wanna go where it’s warm!

I watched a lot of riders post-sturgis – they were all over, kind of fun to see.

Now, if I could just convince everyone around here that rider does not equal organ donor …

[quote]soldog wrote:
mday wrote:

Let’s see … halfway between here and down under is…

Hawaii?[/quote]

Hawaii sounds good, especially given it is winter here at the moment, nice to know you are considering your antipodean friends :slight_smile:

I agree we should get together, but when we book our hotels don’t tell management why we’re there…

For me, warmer is more better.

[quote]CrazyCrew wrote:
Stugis 2009 would be my vote. Lots of us old geezers could enjoy that. Plenty of young tits :wink:

[/quote]
Young? Clearly you have not been to same Rallys as i have.

Wow

Never seen a quadruple post before. I’d be forced to agree with the statement though.

Guess it all depends on how old ya are…

Figure this is about the middle of the world…

[quote]hel320 wrote:
Figure this is about the middle of the world…[/quote]

Looks a little right of centre!

[quote]hel320 wrote:
Figure this is about the middle of the world…[/quote]

And it’s warm there too!!

[quote]j_willy3 wrote:
hel320 wrote:

[/quote]

And it’s not dry heat either. The humidity down South sucks harder than the Cessna 150 sized mosquito’s…

[quote]KNB wrote:
j_willy3 wrote:
hel320 wrote:

And it’s not dry heat either. The humidity down South sucks harder than the Cessna 150 sized mosquito’s…[/quote]

Hey, that’s our state bird!

[quote]hel320 wrote:
KNB wrote:
j_willy3 wrote:
hel320 wrote:

And it’s not dry heat either. The humidity down South sucks harder than the Cessna 150 sized mosquito’s…

Hey, that’s our state bird![/quote]

Humid??? Whats humid?? I always felt it was lung lubricant…

hel320, looks just about dead center of the world.

Been pretty humid here in Texas, rain every day, though better than the 100+ degrees it was for a while. Got to admit this is the coolest August I’ve experienced in some time.