T Nation

Meet the Spartans...Wow

…that was horrible. I can’t believe I even had expectations heading into a movie like this. LOL. Serves me right I suppose. It was just so…annoying. There were just a FEW funny parts that actually made me laugh out loud. Like the Brittney Spears scene.

Overall, the most redeeming part of the movie was the previews. Jumper looks pretty tight. Anakin vs Mace Windu, round 2.

You paid money to see that shit?

That movie is the perfect example of something i would only watch on the internet for free…and only if came in one part…and it loaded quickly…and i couldnt sleep…and i was a little drunk.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
You paid money to see that shit?[/quote]

I had a certificate. I paid one dollar…and I want it back.

Movies as idiotic as that are the reason the crime rate grows, abortions occur, the economy goes down, and ugly babies go unloved.

I don’t know how, but they’re just that foul.

Forget being a rental, it’s a download for sure.

I haven’t seen it, and never will. I don’t understand who the target audience for shit like this is, and how it get’s made? Somebody had to greenlight it, and I always wondered who? Studio’s have to lose money on shit like this, right? There’s been a string of parody movies lately, and I don’t personally know anyone who’s seen them.

damn it i’m the only one who has paid so far to see that movie. it was that one or first sunday. the ticket lady said that the spartan movie was better so we saw that one. i knew that movie was going to be a bunch of bs. there was maybe one or two funny parts, but i rather poke my eyes with needles.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Studio’s have to lose money on shit like this, right? [/quote]

Given the quality, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the budget for that movie was just five bucks. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish one day movies like that double as gastraps for morons and scumbags because thoese are the only 2 types of sub-human groups that would actaully see that.

It looks terrible. Glad to see the preview was accurate. I mean, the Rambo spoof with “say hello to my little friend”, just made me cringe because it’s been done to death.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=41304

Considering how shite-tastic it looks (havent seen it nor will I) it appears to have made a reasonable start at the box office.

[quote]mr_slick wrote:
I wish one day movies like that double as gastraps for morons and scumbags because thoese are the only 2 types of sub-human groups that would actaully see that. [/quote]

LOL…thanks… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:
It looks terrible. Glad to see the preview was accurate. I mean, the Rambo spoof with “say hello to my little friend”, just made me cringe because it’s been done to death. [/quote]

You know what? I didn’t even realize it until you mentioned it…but that part was actually cut from the movie. And thank goodness too…because it looked stupid as heck.

[quote]Whey Man wrote:

Overall, the most redeeming part of the movie was the previews. Jumper looks pretty tight. Anakin vs Mace Windu, round 2.[/quote]

Yea, Jumper. That movie looks Catwoman good.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
That movie is the perfect example of something i would only watch on the internet for free…and only if came in one part…and it loaded quickly…and i couldnt sleep…and i was a little drunk.[/quote]

amen.

the only thing rewarding about reading this post was polo77’s avatar.

thanks!

this is exactly why people stopped going to movies and buying DVD;s there are very few medium to high quality films out there. the stupid part about movies is that its the consumer that always ends up losing money well douche bags makin millions. i for one thank the internet for helping me slowly regain all the money that i once spent on shitty movies!

I’m sure it’d be funny but I don’t have enough money to buy THAT much pot.

There are thousands of people in this world that really liked this movie and thought it was hilarious.

We have to kill them all before it’s too late.

[quote]Dirty_Bulk wrote:
There are thousands of people in this world that really liked this movie and thought it was hilarious.

We have to kill them all before it’s too late.[/quote]

I don’t think they actually liked it. This movie was released without any viewing by critics which is why there are no bad critiques of it floating around…yet.

Bad Reviews:
http://english.ohmynews.com/ArticleView/article_view.asp?menu=A11100&no=381558&rel_no=1&back_url=

Viewer Ratings:
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809923638/user