T Nation

Meet GSP & McQuay Saturday!

T-Nation Superheroes Georges St.-Pierre and Stan McQuay will be meeting with T-Nation readers, talking training, signing autographs, and giving away Biotest swag this weekend!

Saturday, February 17
12-3 p.m.
Sunrise Mall
217 Sunrise Hwy.
Massagpequa, NY
516-798-8796

5:30-8 p.m.
Roosevelt Field
630 Old Country Road
Garden City, NY
516-294-8398

And on Sunday:

12-3 p.m.
Willowbrook Mall
1524 Willowbrook Mall
Wayne, NJ
973-785-9704

(sigh) Nothing cool ever comes to the gulf coast. (pout)

So I just got back from Roosevelt Field Mall a little while ago.

I arrived around 6:15 and there was a line that had to be 20 people deep. There was some fit chick in a very cool “Get Spiked” baseball jersey handing out HRX samples (I scored one) and another giving out Spike Shooter samples.

When I got into the store, I first met GSP, shook his hand, and introduced my gal to him. He was super-friendly and flashed his trademark smile. He seemed very laid back, and it looked like he was having a great time meeting all the fans.

He signed two Georges “Rush” St. Pierre/Get Spiked photos (one to me, one to my lady), then he took the picture above.

After that, I met Stan McQuay. The first thing I noticed about him is that he’s is ginormously wide. He’s got shoulders for miles, it doesn’t even translate in this picture.

When I got up to him, I was able to shake his hand and grab the picture. He was very friendly to everyone and didn’t have any kind of attitude at all, which I’ve experienced from other pro bodybuilders in the past.

On a side note, I didn’t notice anyone else in the crowd with T-Nation gear on. So unless you came at a different time, rrjc and Machine514, you guys suck (I kid, I kid.) :wink: I was just hoping to meet some “familiar” faces. Maybe next time, no worries guys.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
(sigh) Nothing cool ever comes to the gulf coast. (pout)[/quote]

Go drown you tears in a King Cake or two.

They won’t even come down for Mardi Gras, bastards.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:

You guys got Katrina, we get GSP. Sounds fair to me.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:

What are you upset about? If you, GSP, and I were in a GNC, I’d start a rumor about you talking shit about him, then once he put you in the hospital… I’d run away with MJ. If you asked me, Biotest did you a favor.