T Nation

Meditation for Recovery

@ jasmincar : " Body Fat %:100% " is what your profile says. Do you simply drink fat ?

I now watch comedy programs that make me laugh with my dinner after a heavy workout, the improvement in recovery has been HUGE.

This is also a great way to unwind after a tough day at work etc and I’m sure there are many other health benefits

I used to watch the comedy shows before bed, but after 9 seasons of Seinfeld, Its always sunny 4 times, tha 70s show twice, how I met your mother twice, rules of engagment twice, aressted evelopment, new girl, scrubs, peep show twice, the inbetweeners twice, big bang theory, psych, how not to live your life and only fools and horses.

I ran out of funny stuff.

[quote]Musclemorse wrote:
I used to watch the comedy shows before bed, but after 9 seasons of Seinfeld, Its always sunny 4 times, tha 70s show twice, how I met your mother twice, rules of engagment twice, aressted evelopment, new girl, scrubs, peep show twice, the inbetweeners twice, big bang theory, psych, how not to live your life and only fools and horses.

[/quote]

Curb your enthusiasm
American Dad
Modern family
the life and times of tim
Blackadder seasons 2 and 3
Archer
Harry and Paul
Eddie Murphy -Raw and Delirious
Dom mazzetti on youtube

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:

[/quote]

Curb your enthusiasm
American Dad
Modern family
Archer
Harry and Paul
Dom mazzetti on youtube[/quote]

Fucking love archer

[quote]Andrewdwatters1 wrote:

[/quote]

Curb your enthusiasm
American Dad
Modern family
Archer
Harry and Paul

Fucking love archer[/quote]

Yep its great, needs more appreciation -worth it for lana’s tits alone!

[quote]Andrewdwatters1 wrote:

[/quote]

Curb your enthusiasm
American Dad
Modern family
Archer
Harry and Paul

Fucking love archer[/quote]

Yep its great, needs more appreciation -worth it for lana’s tits alone![/quote]

Badger, I have been doing the same every evening during my gigantic IF dinner for the past 4 months. Interestingly my recovery of late has been excellent despite training higher volume and frequency. Are there any outstanding articles/studies conducted on the relationship between laughing and recovery which you would recommend?

Btw, your list was spot on. Blackadder, American Dad, and Eddie Murphy Raw & Delirious are staples in the Cockburn household. I would add Robin Williams, Bill Bailey, Russell Peters, and Omid Djalili. Daniel Tosh has decent standup as well