Meditation = CNS Recovery?

[quote]schultzie wrote:
I’ve been curious about meditation/ self hypnosis whatever recently after I listened to this mp3 that made me cum without any hands. I was thinking, is it possible to meditate in a fashion that would promote CNS recovery and allow you to train at higher % more often?

feel happier?
sleep better?

I don’t mean fucking crystals or new age BS, I mean using meditate to improve brain function and possibly improve brain - motor nerve function?

I can give a torrent to that mp3 too if anybody is curious. It kicked ass. Its about 35 minutes long though.[/quote]

Did you notice the weird volume thing going on?

I’m thinking it could be a stereoscopic strobing effect from the left to right audio channels, which is intended for headphone use, but I’m not too sure.

J-blaze your fucking avatar is mezmorizing fuck meditating i spent 8 min. staring at that shit

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
schultzie wrote:
http://rapidshare.com/files/154837464/jackpot-nohands.mp3.html

here it is. you have to do it laying down without getting distracted. worked for me.

there’s a girl version too

There seems to be something wrong with the volume on that mp3. It keeps dropping low and then back to normal again every few seconds, like an audio tape that’s been corrupted by a magnet. :frowning:

I could try and normalize the volume with a sound editor I guess.

Is this the same copy you downloaded and used? Or did you use a different one?

I’m trying the torrent here: BtSharing.com is for sale | HugeDomains

[/quote]

It’s probably meant to be that way. I haven’t heard it but alot of mediation is like that.

Also Interested,

I’ve downloaded those mp3s and i’ll be giving them a listen later, Thanks. Has nobody actually came aha? Here’s her website > http://www.isabellavalentine.com/ > It’s been aimed for Males I Suppose as on Jackpot2 she relates to the Cock / Penis etc

I believe it would very beneficial to do this, probably best at night, I’ve done relaxation techniques before reading scripts etc and the deep relaxation is simply awesome.

I’ve looked for some more and I’ve found a Meditation Album , Note that u’ll need WinRar to extract the files. If it nots allowed and gets removed feel free to PM me.

Ultra Meditation/ 5 cd/

Open your mind: for open your vision of the world 5 CD of Monroe Institute

The 5-Level Ultra Meditation System For Transcendence…Peak Experiences & Discovering Your Place in the Universe.

CD1,2
http://www.rapidshare.com/files/10616665/U_M_1_2.zip
CD3,4,5
http://www.rapidshare.com/files/10615235/U_M_3.4.5.zip

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
J-blaze your fucking avatar is mezmorizing fuck meditating i spent 8 min. staring at that shit[/quote]

Why thank you. I know I’m very pretty :slight_smile:

[quote]w-a-t-p wrote:
Also Interested,

I’ve downloaded those mp3s and i’ll be giving them a listen later, Thanks. Has nobody actually came aha? Here’s her website > http://www.isabellavalentine.com/ > It’s been aimed for Males I Suppose as on Jackpot2 she relates to the Cock / Penis etc

I believe it would very beneficial to do this, probably best at night, I’ve done relaxation techniques before reading scripts etc and the deep relaxation is simply awesome.

I’ve looked for some more and I’ve found a Meditation Album , Note that u’ll need WinRar to extract the files. If it nots allowed and gets removed feel free to PM me.

Ultra Meditation/ 5 cd/

Open your mind: for open your vision of the world 5 CD of Monroe Institute

The 5-Level Ultra Meditation System For Transcendence…Peak Experiences & Discovering Your Place in the Universe.

CD1,2
http://www.rapidshare.com/files/10616665/U_M_1_2.zip
CD3,4,5
http://www.rapidshare.com/files/10615235/U_M_3.4.5.zip
[/quote]

Fuck yeah! Good stuff. Let me know if you find any more.

Regarding meditation, if done properly I suppose it would help with CNS recovery amongst other things, the thing is, it takes time to learn.

Somebody referred me to program called holosync once(google it). Basically you can order a free cd(worldwide) which is a short taste of the real thing. Its pretty powerful stuff, when you first listen to it your brain feels all weird and it just basically puts you to sleep. Until you listen to it a few times you actually stay awake.

I went ahead and purchased its, its about $180 but you got 12 months to decide if you like it or not. It is pretty good though, 30-60mins on it, which is all you need in a day and you really feel refreshed.

Worth checking out anyway.

true meditation is in your own head.

yes you can listen to these things I personally have no idea what they are so I wont comment on them.

When you meditate you need to stop thinking out of your head.
it is a self discipline,you need to shut your brain off totally turn it off.
for 30 mins do not think about anything, this is your time to sit and relax.
heres my thing that i learned

sit in a dark room I have one room with foam insulation in the window and black out curtians in it so there is litle light also the foam blocks outside noise.

sit comfortably and close your eyes.
then take in deep breaths concentrate on breathing in thru your nose count to 5 and out thru your mouth again for the count of 5

then gradually slow your breathing go from counting to 5 to counting to 7
do that and see how long you can count for I take 10 second breaths
now you may even fall asleep thats fine just have an alarm set for 45 mins… and count your breaths untill the alarm rings do not stop before.

worry about nothing the world does not exist anymore,listen to your own breathing slow them down,study them thats all you are allowing yourself to do.

30-45 mins of this see how you feel and let me know please
try it without any outside sounds or stimuli first,quiet,dark and un interupted
everyone is different and everyone does things different you just need to find your center and what helps you.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
Regarding meditation, if done properly I suppose it would help with CNS recovery amongst other things, the thing is, it takes time to learn.

Somebody referred me to program called holosync once(google it). Basically you can order a free cd(worldwide) which is a short taste of the real thing. Its pretty powerful stuff, when you first listen to it your brain feels all weird and it just basically puts you to sleep. Until you listen to it a few times you actually stay awake.

I went ahead and purchased its, its about $180 but you got 12 months to decide if you like it or not. It is pretty good though, 30-60mins on it, which is all you need in a day and you really feel refreshed.

Worth checking out anyway.[/quote]

lol. Those 2 Ultra Meditation links above are the links to it.

I’ve always wanted to try that program.

[quote]Nich wrote:

yes you can listen to these things I personally have no idea what they are so I wont comment on them.

sit in a dark room I have one room with foam insulation in the window and black out curtians in it so there is litle light also the foam blocks outside noise.

then take in deep breaths concentrate on breathing in thru your nose count to 5 and out thru your mouth again for the count of 5

now you may even fall asleep thats fine just have an alarm set for 45 mins… and count your breaths untill the alarm rings do not stop before.

worry about nothing the world does not exist anymore,listen to your own breathing slow them down,study them thats all you are allowing yourself to do.

everyone is different and everyone does things different you just need to find your center and what helps you.[/quote]

Well that’s true. The OP’s original orgasm link was more of a hypnosis track than a meditation track. But the Holosync method is also effective. If you look up ‘binaural beats’, it’s basically a shortcut method to achieving the state you described above.

Of course, doing it the natural way with your own mind is always going to be available to any human being. And it’s free too! No technology needed, just your own mind.

These cds claim to change the way the brain operates. I can’t recall everything but what i remember is that they are sposed to change the type of waves operating in the brain (you know like alpha, theta and omega waves).

30-45 minutes is a LOT for a beginner. A newcomer should try for 10 minutes at the most, thats what my old Sifu told me(He is renowned for his attainment in Zen meditation).

Its a long term thing :slight_smile:

I’m thinking it could be a stereoscopic strobing effect from the left to right audio channels, which is intended for headphone use, but I’m not too sure.[/quote]

That’s what it is, I suppose headphones would be best but it’s not like R/L speakers can’t achieve the same effect if spaced properly.

It depends on what meditation and how often. I did a meditation retreat last weekend and spent 6 hours a day doing sitting and walking meditation. Sunday night I slept 13 hours. That makes me think what I was doing or how much of it wasn’t good for CNS recovery. Of course, this is an extreme example. There are many positive effects of meditation and recovery may be one of them for you.

[quote]Nich wrote:

everyone is different and everyone does things different you just need to find your center and what helps you.[/quote]

Meditation isn’t about turning your brain off. It’s about existing in the present. Mindfulness. At least, from what I understand based on everything I’ve read and experienced. I believe you have Native American background, Nich? Perhaps their meditation practises are different. You ‘turn off’ parts of your brain, sure, but the goal is not to become some sort of zombie.

Also, whenever someone tells me they fell asleep, or tells someone else ‘you might fall asleep’ I contend that they’re doing it wrong. I don’t get sleepy when I meditate, and can’t see how others would let themselves sleep while meditating. If you can’t keep yourself from sleeping, I imagine you lack the mental discipline to meditate. I’m speaking generally, of course.

But I’m splitting hairs here. I’m sure you know what you’re doing. You’ve been at it longer than myself, I’m sure.

schultzie wrote:
I’ve been curious about meditation/ self hypnosis whatever recently after I listened to this mp3 that made me cum without any hands. I was thinking, is it possible to meditate in a fashion that would promote CNS recovery and allow you to train at higher % more often?

feel happier?
sleep better?

I don’t mean fucking crystals or new age BS, I mean using meditate to improve brain function and possibly improve brain - motor nerve function?

I can give a torrent to that mp3 too if anybody is curious. It kicked ass. Its about 35 minutes long though.

Did you notice the weird volume thing going on?

I’m thinking it could be a stereoscopic strobing effect from the left to right audio channels, which is intended for headphone use, but I’m not too sure.[/quote]

That’s it. I believe it’s intended to make the sound more ethereal, formless, and ‘inside your brain’, which it does.

Also, in regard to the hypnosis recording, hypnosis works much better on some than others. I’m not very hypnotizable or open to suggestion, but I did manage to get off the first time I listened. Mostly due to sheer force of will. In fact, I think I would be better able to do that without the recording. Easily suggestible people will find it very interesting, I’m sure.

I way too mentally distracted to meditate, especially when my body is at rest. The only time I’m completely focused is when I’m actively in motion like playing my bass or lifting or playing sports.

When I stop moving, lay down and relax, I’m sleeping in under a minute.

i’d prefer not to have a cue word that will make me cum my pants instantly, no thanks…

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Also, in regard to the hypnosis recording, hypnosis works much better on some than others. I’m not very hypnotizable or open to suggestion, but I did manage to get off the first time I listened. Mostly due to sheer force of will. In fact, I think I would be better able to do that without the recording. Easily suggestible people will find it very interesting, I’m sure.[/quote]

damn…YOU got off on it, and you’re not easily hypnotizable? I’ve still gotta try that shit out when I get some time.

I’ve never been able to ‘think’ myself into an orgazm by force of will.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Nich wrote:

everyone is different and everyone does things different you just need to find your center and what helps you.

Meditation isn’t about turning your brain off. It’s about existing in the present. Mindfulness. At least, from what I understand based on everything I’ve read and experienced. I believe you have Native American background, Nich? Perhaps their meditation practises are different. You ‘turn off’ parts of your brain, sure, but the goal is not to become some sort of zombie.

Also, whenever someone tells me they fell asleep, or tells someone else ‘you might fall asleep’ I contend that they’re doing it wrong. I don’t get sleepy when I meditate, and can’t see how others would let themselves sleep while meditating. If you can’t keep yourself from sleeping, I imagine you lack the mental discipline to meditate. I’m speaking generally, of course.

But I’m splitting hairs here. I’m sure you know what you’re doing. You’ve been at it longer than myself, I’m sure.

[/quote]

actually what I mean to say is like any training it goes in steps.
yes you will lack the mental discipline at first,and you may get too relaxed and fall asleep,the goal is to not do that though this is true.
really it is about mindfullness like you said.

a person just starting cant control their own mind so you start with something that you can,which is your breathing its not really shuting your brain off thats just an “umbrella term” of what to do,
its not turning into a zombie,but its having the ability to be able to not allow anything around you effect you unless you want it to.

if you can block things out for 30 mins a day then you can teach yourself how to block out normal everyday stress.
you have to be able to really understand how your body works and look inside of your self.

Think of the mind like a storage closet.
for years you have been opening the door and throwing stuff in it,reaching in pulling stuff out ect.
well now everythings all cluttered ,sure you can find what you need if you look, but what you should do is open that door and stand there,take a long hard look and plan out shelves,and places to file things that need filed.
once you can do that you can straighten out your thoughts to make then flow better.

actually my background is a mix of native ways of relaxation and stress control and also from tang so do
Grand master Jae C Shin gave us basic lessons on meditation.I just took these basic lessons he gave us and over the years I found my own personal way of “clearing out the closet”