Medicinal Marijuana

Easy answer–nope.

2 Likes

Yes, I think when the other states see all the money they are missing out on and that people aren’t given to “refer madness” and the crime stats probably go down, other states will follow.

So where were all the other pharmaceutical co.'s?

And did this particular company just have a revelation?

Even if this company is doing it right it doesn’t answer the question, why was Big Pharma initially against legalizing marijuana for medicinal purposes?

Are the profits pharma makes more important than the public’s health?

What the hell does that question have to do with your previous (completely different) argument?

Why would I answer any of your questions when no answers will suffice?

Also, if you recall our conversation about qualifications from a previous thread, I’m a welder, not any type of business person, and certainly not with any specificity like a niche within an industry.

Why would you even ask me anything?

You don’t answer main questions with any validity. Why?

Hey now, don’t let facts get in the way of a good story.

1 Like

What is the name of the company? And why did it take so long for the industry to finally get behind the idea? How many clinical trials have been done so far in the U.S.?

How do you find all of this secret knowledge hidden on the internet and you can’t see ------------> “CANNABIS SCIENCE (CBIS)”<----------------

RIGHT IN THE TAG LINE AND FIRST SENTENCE OF THE PRESS RELEASE?!?!?

HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT?

Are paragraphs just big piles of words to you and you just pick out the big shiny ones or what?

Like a raccoon.

3 Likes

5 Likes

This basically sums up every conversation ever had with Ol Zeppy.

1 Like

cmon man… Big pharma hates legal weed… That cuts into proffits for anxiety pills, appitatite pills, pain pills… This is a no brainer

Cannabis Science Inc. (OTC: CBIS) is a biotech company based in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The company was incorporated in 2009 Since the company was only incorporated in 2009 it is circumspect that they researched cannibus 17 years ago. Even if this were true am I to conclude this is indicatiave of the majority of the industry?

I’m hoping that once single-payer is passed and those no good insurance companies are out of business that alternative treatments are covered and Big Pharma will be drastically reduced.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_Science_Inc.

Look in the box on the right hand side.

1 Like

Your crazy man… I like you but yur crazy… Neither of those will ever happen … Big pharma and big Ins have too much power… Also they employee a shit ton of folks… Thats a massive hit to US economy…Just hope for legal weed like the rest of us

For the life of me I can’t figure out why medical marijuana is an issue outside of medicine. How does it end up on ballot boxes?

Do people vote on blood pressure medicines? Do they vote on boob jobs? Medicine should not be a voting issue, that should be left up to doctors and the researchers just like every other medicine out there.

I don’t quite think that marijuana is the god send cure all many people claim it to be, but I certainly think it has merit for certain conditions, even if it’s “only” symptom relief

1 Like

This is your brain: “appetite pills”.

This is your brain on drugs:

Any questions?
:wink:

1 Like

I gave the box on the right hand side a cursory look and found nothing. If you want to disperse information may I suggest you just put it out instead of making people do detective work. In addition, is the work of 1 company representative of the industry?