Mechano Growth Factor

I don’t know what I’d do with OxyMist.

I like IBE, there customer service is amazing.

If your stuff doesn’t work, they usually send you more and samples of other stuff.

Well I’m not bashing them but perhaps I should ask for something to comp my bottle of mgf, cause it didnt’ do anything noticeable. I’ve gotten way more from good igf1, the pumps where so intense I had to stop lifting on igf1 and I had alot more vascularity, larger appetite, and not that it was a good thing but I was lethargic. Nothing really at all from mgf.

BTW, AR point well taken on the larger board thing. However, you also have to admit that when a board is run by “professionals” it’s more likely they’re motivated by $ then a smaller board where people are there stirtcly for the love of the game and they volunteer their time. It’s just common sense to believe that at least to SOME extent they have less of an agenda.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
BTW, AR point well taken on the larger board thing. However, you also have to admit that when a board is run by “professionals” it’s more likely they’re motivated by $ then a smaller board where people are there stirtcly for the love of the game and they volunteer their time. It’s just common sense to believe that at least to SOME extent they have less of an agenda. [/quote]

Point taken…and on a personal level->
I wasn’t (personally) able to produce the quality of work I produce now (professionally), as an amateur.

Think about how good you would be at -(insert your hobby here)- if you had all day, every day to do it! Thats what this is like.

When I researched and wrote for 2-3 hours a day after my regular job, I was pretty damn good at it. Now that I do it for 12 hours a day, I’m 3-4x as good.

But I couldn’t do it as well, and still hold a regular job. Neither could anyone, really.

As far as having an agenda, I openly state mine (earn a living doin’ what I love). Believe me, I would make more money saying “bro” alot, kissing ass, never arguing, and hiding the fact that I’m a profesional.

But I’d rather make 50k a year honestly than 500k a year being dishonest.

i’m a little new to the chemical reseach company idea. can any one give me some information on what these guys are about?

thanks for the help.

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
When I researched and wrote for 2-3 hours a day after my regular job, I was pretty damn good at it. Now that I do it for 12 hours a day, I’m 3-4x as good.[/quote]

Any objective proof of this?

Once again - any proof of this? You should preface this by either “usually”, or “in my opinion”. Is this just specific to the writing game? The best damn gunsmith I have ever seen does his thing in a garage shop after work. He does because he loves it - not to make a living.

So you could make 450K more by hiding the fact that you are a “professional”? Tell me how that works because I would love to make an additional 450K by hiding the fact that I am a professional.

And the only folks making 500K legally are a few research chem companies and large board owners. Are you suggesting that they are not being honest? How can you say you are above that when you are in bed with both? Something smells, and I think it your bullshit.

Kiss my ass bro, I’m broke!

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Well I’m not bashing them but perhaps I should ask for something to comp my bottle of mgf, cause it didnt’ do anything noticeable. I’ve gotten way more from good igf1, the pumps where so intense I had to stop lifting on igf1 and I had alot more vascularity, larger appetite, and not that it was a good thing but I was lethargic. Nothing really at all from mgf.

. [/quote]

I think that some of IBE’s products are a scam…and…thats one of them…their oral IGF is another…and…

I actually have to say, re: chem companies…I usually tell people to avoid IBE…and say that they’re the only lab I would avoid…but thats because I didn’t even realize Omega was still in buisness.

Well do you know anyone who’s used the oral igf1 personally and got nothing from it? I know why you feel it’s a scam, and that does make sense. However, I’d be way more convinced by you showing me a good number of links where people used it and it sucked. As for the MGF,I’m speaking too soon as I hear (but haven’t read myself) that you have a good paper on it.

Howevr, to say something is a scam is like saying that ibe knew the product was either NOT going to workor that it’s not real product. They made it pretty clear that they/and not really anyone is positive on how to run it best. No scamming there bro. Yes there was a little bit of “so and so, who works for me, has been on it for x amount of time and blah blah blah” but that’s it.

So which are you saying, it’s completely useless or that their product (and not just the mgf or questionable delivery system on the oral igf1) is not pure/straight up fake/or severly underdosed.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Well do you know anyone who’s used the oral igf1 personally and got nothing from it? I know why you feel it’s a scam, and that does make sense. However, I’d be way more convinced by you showing me a good number of links where people used it and it sucked. As for the MGF,I’m speaking too soon as I hear (but haven’t read myself) that you have a good paper on it.

Howevr, to say something is a scam is like saying that ibe knew the product was either NOT going to workor that it’s not real product. They made it pretty clear that they/and not really anyone is positive on how to run it best. No scamming there bro. Yes there was a little bit of “so and so, who works for me, has been on it for x amount of time and blah blah blah” but that’s it.

So which are you saying, it’s completely useless or that their product (and not just the mgf or questionable delivery system on the oral igf1) is not pure/straight up fake/or severly underdosed. [/quote]

I’m talking about the questionable oral delivery system they “developed” for IGF-1…

I believe IGF-I is rendered useless after oral ingestion and certainly not capable of doin anything we want it to do if we take it orally. It’s mainly destroyed by chymotrypsin and trypsin and is subject to flushing from jejunum, ileum, and colon.

Orally ingested IGF would, in any case, have a half life of Minutes…and that’s regardless of their “delivery system”.

It’s just shoddy science.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Anthony Roberts wrote:
When I researched and wrote for 2-3 hours a day after my regular job, I was pretty damn good at it. Now that I do it for 12 hours a day, I’m 3-4x as good.

[/quote]

There is really no objective proof of being a better writer is there?

But I know alot more now, so I think that objectively proves I’m better, if lknowledge is a prime criteria for writing in this field.

Also…when you do study something 3-4x as long, don’t you typically learn it 3-4x better?

I mean…thats pretty objective, no?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Once again - any proof of this? You should preface this by either “usually”, or “in my opinion”. Is this just specific to the writing game? The best damn gunsmith I have ever seen does his thing in a garage shop after work. He does because he loves it - not to make a living. [/quote]

Objectively, most of what I see on steroid forums, written for free is utter dogshit. It’s free, and typically sucks.

I can’t name a good article I read over the last year or two that was written for free.

Please, point me to one thats as good as what’s professionally produced, if you wish to refute that statement…

As regards the current state of my work…

I think I’m better, my employers are paying me more, my book is selling better, and I’m getting more work.

In addition, more top coaches in the industry are asking me for my advice.

So…although this could be due to …other, intangible facts…I think the most obvious one is that I’m getting better, no?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
So you could make 450K more by hiding the fact that you are a “professional”?

Tell me how that works because I would love to make an additional 450K by hiding the fact that I am a professional.
[/quote]

I didn’t say that I was talking about this job or that I only made 50k/year. I was saying that in general, I would rather make 1/10th of the money that I potentially could, if it meant that I remained honest.

[quote]And the only folks making 500K legally are a few research chem companies and large board owners. Are you suggesting that they are not being honest? How can you say you are above that when you are in bed with both? Something smells, and I think it your bullshit.
[/quote]

I could, for example, work for companies I don’t believe in. I could have accepted money to write from your buddy, the guy who owns several boards you are a member/staff on.

I could have- but I feel that to be dishonest…because I didn’t want to ever be involved with him.

I could have allowed affiliate program e-mails to have gone out to alot of boards I didn’t believe in (like the ones you are staff on)- but I specifically asked that they not be involved with my book advertising and affiliate program. Were I dishonest, I would have allowed it, and said “oh, that board isn’t so bad” or “the staff is decent” …when in reality, they really aren’t from what I see.

As for the rest of your question…
You are drawing unlike and unwarranted analogies. I never said that anyone making 500/year was automatically dishonest. Re-read what I wrote. You are, in typical fashion, setting up an absurd strawman.

remember, one of my degrees is in logic…and I assume that the average educated reader of these posts can see in your critique of my last post- that your arguments are subject to various informal fallacies, and are therefore not sound.

rainjack wrote:
Anthony Roberts wrote:

There is really no objective proof of being a better writer is there?

But I know alot more now, so I think that objectively proves I’m better, if lknowledge is a prime criteria for writing in this field.

Also…when you do study something 3-4x as long, don’t you typically learn it 3-4x better?

I mean…thats pretty objective, no?

rainjack wrote:
Once again - any proof of this? You should preface this by either “usually”, or “in my opinion”. Is this just specific to the writing game? The best damn gunsmith I have ever seen does his thing in a garage shop after work. He does because he loves it - not to make a living.

Objectively, most of what I see on steroid forums, written for free is utter dogshit. It’s free, and typically sucks.

I can’t name a good article I read over the last year or two that was written for free.

Please, point me to one thats as good as what’s professionally produced, if you wish to refute that statement…

As regards the current state of my work…

I think I’m better, my employers are paying me more, my book is selling better, and I’m getting more work.

In addition, more top coaches in the industry are asking me for my advice.

So…although this could be due to …other, intangible facts…I think the most obvious one is that I’m getting better, no?

rainjack wrote:
So you could make 450K more by hiding the fact that you are a “professional”?

Tell me how that works because I would love to make an additional 450K by hiding the fact that I am a professional.

I didn’t say that I was talking about this job or that I only made 50k/year. I was saying that in general, I would rather make 1/10th of the money that I potentially could, if it meant that I remained honest.

And the only folks making 500K legally are a few research chem companies and large board owners. Are you suggesting that they are not being honest? How can you say you are above that when you are in bed with both? Something smells, and I think it your bullshit.

I could, for example, work for companies I don’t believe in. I could have accepted money to write from your buddy, the guy who owns several boards you are a member/staff on.

I could have- but I feel that to be dishonest…because I didn’t want to ever be involved with him.

I could have allowed affiliate program e-mails to have gone out to alot of boards I didn’t believe in (like the ones you are staff on)- but I specifically asked that they not be involved with my book advertising and affiliate program. Were I dishonest, I would have allowed it, and said “oh, that board isn’t so bad” or “the staff is decent” …when in reality, they really aren’t from what I see.

As for the rest of your question…
You are drawing unlike and unwarranted analogies. I never said that anyone making 500/year was automatically dishonest. Re-read what I wrote. You are, in typical fashion, setting up an absurd strawman.

remember, one of my degrees is in logic…and I assume that the average educated reader of these posts can see in your critique of my last post- that your arguments are subject to various informal fallacies, and are therefore not sound.
[/quote]

You have provided zero objective proof.

All you have done is attempted to make your opinion count as being objective.

What is painfully obvious here is you have absolutely no training in even the most basic of scientific processes. You prove it with this post.

FYI - one’s opinion is the least objective of all proof. And that is all you have used for supporting your argument in this, and most of your replies here at T-Nation.

You can’t even give an objective reason why IBE is so horrible. Just your opinion.

Are you a better writer now than before? I haven’t a clue. Common sense would say that you have more knowledge now than you did when this was a part time endeavor, but does that make you a 3-4 times better writer?

I will put anything that P-22, Bushido Bad Boy, Ubiquitous, Chaos, or Heywood Jablome over what you have to say any day. They may be totally shitty writers, but they have more to say than you do. And none of them are full time. But they are educated enough that 3 of the 5 listed have owned you in almost every argument you have ever had with them.

Just answer the question without relying 100% on your own opinion. And don’t tell people to do your work for you. You make the charge - it is your responsibility to prove it.

Alot of high school (amateur) quarterbacks also think they’re better than the guys in the NFL (professionals). Maybe even their friends think that too. But the rest of the world knows otherwise.

That’s why the players in the NFL get paid, and the kids in high school don’t.

Sorry. That’s pretty objective.

Alot of high school (amateur) quarterbacks also think they’re better than the guys in the NFL (professionals). Maybe even their friends think that too. But the rest of the world knows otherwise.

[/quote]

Want Objective? Alot of high school quarterbacks have actually been quarterbacks. What did you say you do again? Doctor? Medical Professional? Pro bodybuilder? WHat? None of that?

So I still think the high school quarterbacks are more qualified than you, being they actually play football

[quote]Viking69 wrote:
Anthony Roberts wrote:

Want Objective? Alot of high school quarterbacks have actually been quarterbacks. What did you say you do again? Doctor? Medical Professional? Pro bodybuilder? WHat? None of that?

So I still think the high school quarterbacks are more qualified than you, being they actually play football
[/quote]

I actually do steroids…thats what I write about. And…well…I get to work with elite level athletes and coaches, in that regard.

I doubt that “swole69toughguy420” or whatever random internet steroid forum douchebag is getting calls from elite athletes and coaches for help.

But hey…guys like that get “peer recognition” on the forums for saying “bro” and “owned”…so…I guess that’s cool too. But me, I’d rather have an inbox full of names that everyone in the world would recognize; not internet forum recognition.

You know…real world recognition…

[quote]Viking69 wrote:
What did you say you do again? Doctor? Medical Professional? Pro bodybuilder? WHat? None of that?

[/quote]

Read my bio (meet the staff- the article)…I have played at an elite level in 2 seperate sports.

Viking69 wrote:
What did you say you do again? Doctor? Medical Professional? Pro bodybuilder? WHat? None of that?

Read my bio (meet the staff- the article)…I have played at an elite level in 2 seperate sports.[/quote]

And?

Because you played a sport and used AAS it makes you a expert on the AAS?

Maybe your an expert on those two sports?

Enough of your BS, unlike most forums you have to earn respect here…not like most where you can dazzle the minds of 16 year olds by repeating what Dan Duchane and a few other dead “experts” who also had no medical training had to say.

We have read every book you copied to make your book from also. We are/know elite level stregth athelets.

Get over yourself.

[/quote]

So you basically calling folks like Chaos and P-22 a “high school (amateur)”?

Let me guess - you are Joe Montana?

You get paid to write. You are a writer. Not a trainer. Not an athelete. Using your own criteria the only thing you are able to speak as a professional about is writing.

P-22, Chaos, and Heywod Jablome have proven that you are not an elite steroid guy. Hell - if a highschooler is besting a self-described “pro” time and again, either the “pro” is not as good as he fashions himself to be, or the highschoolers are way better than the ‘pro’ wants to believe.

But just to calrify - you are calling Chaos and P-22 highschool amateurs in the steroid game.

megalomaniac: A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

So you basically calling folks like Chaos and P-22 a “high school (amateur)”?

Let me guess - you are Joe Montana?

You get paid to write. You are a writer. Not a trainer. Not an athelete. Using your own criteria the only thing you are able to speak as a professional about is writing.

P-22, Chaos, and Heywod Jablome have proven that you are not an elite steroid guy. Hell - if a highschooler is besting a self-described “pro” time and again, either the “pro” is not as good as he fashions himself to be, or the highschoolers are way better than the ‘pro’ wants to believe.

But just to calrify - you are calling Chaos and P-22 highschool amateurs in the steroid game.

megalomaniac: A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.

[/quote]

I’m not calling names, simply making an analogy.

All of the people you mentioned thought my work to be very good (some even reposted it or specifically repeated it and mentioned me when giving advice…). Then when they didn’t like me anymore on a personal level, they said my work wasn’t very good, etc…

You are one of those people. So are all of them (I think) except for Chaos, who doesn’t really talk about my (or anyone’s) work publicly.

I believe he doesn’t like me now (I refused his money and refused to have any part of his buisness endeavors- though I wish him luck), but I don’t really care- I still like him and think him to be a decent guy.

My opinion of his work and character hasn’t changed just because he doesn’t like me.

You’re definitely from Jersey. :slight_smile:

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
You’re definitely from Jersey. :-)[/quote]

So are you. Callin’ 'em like we see 'em…

I think thats an NJ thing…here, it’s how things are done…outside, people think we’re rude…oh well…