Meatless Mondays

The issue:

The argument?:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NCFJYG8

Email Transcript:
Meatless Monday Recipe Contest!

Send us your favorite meatless recipes! Weâ??re having a contest and the Scripps Dining Hall will be featuring a recipe submitted by a community member each of the next three Mondays. Our hope is that the contest will generate community support for Meatless Mondays, and will help to make Meatless Mondays a reality at Scripps College and the 5Câ??s.

Email your recipes

Also, please take our survey! We need your input! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NCFJYG8

Like us on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/5cMeatlessMondays

Questions? contact

I don’t even know where to begin with this. I am a freshman at one of the claremont colleges in LA, and our city council just recently asked residents to start participating in meatless mondays. I guess some of my fellow students were inspired because I received this email today. Shit like this boils my blood. The worst part is that it’s clear at the 5C’s they want to take it a step further and actually enforce meatless mondays not just endorse them, considering we already have a plethora of vegetarian/vegan food and god knows what else garbage a person could desire to shove down their pie hole…Thoughts?

I think that I really don’t see what this is doing in PWI…

Don’t fall for this, Van. This is part of the Agenda 21 UN garbage to eventually reduce the amount of land cultivatied for humans and therefore get us to eat less meat and live on whole graina and vegetables, making us sick. It is the paln to override every country’s sovereignty and bring us all under the UN as satellite outposts and regions of the UN.

Check out Behind the Green Mask by Rosa Koire on amazon.com and her videos (same title and name) on youtube.com. That will get you to her website (www.democraticunderground.org i think) where you can find out how to fight this stuff.

now, that first sentence probably seems all conspiracy theory and such, esp. if you haven’t heard of this b4.
It is administered through local council and institution “sustainability” initiatives like yours above, eg:
“and our city council just recently asked residents to start participating in meatless mondays”.

Google “Kick ICLEI out” to find out a bit more about the USA movement to get rid of these very measures.
(ICLEI is the implementation arm of the Un Agenda 21 and stands for International Council of Local Environmental Intitiatives, iclei.org).

get in touch with Rosa’s website and the people who are Kicking ICLEI out, many of whom have videos on youtube:
www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com (Don’t worry she’s not a Commie, she’s an American first)
and this very important post here:
KICKING ICLEI OUT - Post Sustainability Institute - End AGENDA 21 Despotism : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Here is a rather long link that shows some groups in the US that are kicking ICLEI out and discussions etc:

Freedomeadvocates.org looks a good one to converse with!!

Hope this helps!! Spread the word, and get in touch with Rosa!!