Meatless Mondays

Anyone else have this at their school/college?

I was planning on writing a long angry rant about this yesterday, but I calmed down. But it really really sucks. Completely ruined my lunch and made my squat day suck (it threw my ‘schedule’ off so that come time to squat heavy, I wasn’t confident I could really push it without an accident).

I don’t have (much of) a problem with vegetarians and vegetarianism in general, but the thing that peeves me the most about this is that vegetarianism, as a niche thing, should be accommodated and not forced upon us. Stupid liberal college trying too hard to be hip and pc…

I really just want to know if anyone else is sharing my pain.

lol.

what college do you go to dude?

BCU…Bouncing Cocks University?

Start with removing the meat from your avatar.

[quote]A Ninny Mouse wrote:
(it threw my ‘schedule’ off so that come time to squat heavy, I wasn’t confident I could really push it without an accident).
[/quote]

Like an “I ate a shitton of veggies for lunch” accident?

Have these nice ladies talk with the head of food in your college!

Glad I could help you out!

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:
Start with removing the meat from your avatar.[/quote]

Haha, please!

Dude all your posts have been hysterical lol

I go to the University of California, Santa Barbara. I think they may do that at all campuses… they have it at the San Diego campus when I visit.

And given how damned miserable I was during that lunch, I would have gladly taken the meat from my avatar…lol

RRJC, yeah… that kind…

LOL

I was planning on writing a long angry rant about this yesterday, but I calmed down. But it really really sucks. Completely ruined my lunch and made my squat day suck (it threw my ‘schedule’ off so that come time to squat heavy, I wasn’t confident I could really push it without an accident).

I don’t have (much of) a problem with vegetarians and vegetarianism in general, but the thing that peeves me the most about this is that vegetarianism, as a niche thing, should be accommodated and not forced upon us. Stupid liberal college trying too hard to be hip and pc…

I really just want to know if anyone else is sharing my pain.[/quote]

You should have a problem with this. Where do we draw the line?

You are in college and the liberal life is upon you. Next you may have Gay Tuesday, Carbon free Wednesday, etc.

I would be pissed that someone else’s minority preference is mandated to all.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

You are in college and the liberal life is upon you. Next you may have Gay Tuesday, Carbon free Wednesday, etc.

[/quote]
You really need to demand Meat-Only Tuesday. If they can inflict their lifestyle on you, you should equally be able to inflict yours on them. Honestly, I would really consider starting a massive shitstorm over this. I’m sure you aren’t the only one who is pissed off by it.

That’s some serious fucking bullshit.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
That’s some serious fucking bullshit. [/quote]

Agreed, and I’m a vegetarian…

[quote]enrac wrote:

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
That’s some serious fucking bullshit. [/quote]

Agreed, and I’m a vegetarian…[/quote]

Understand that it has to do with the vegan agenda. It’s not just anti-meat.

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[/quote]
You really need to demand Meat-Only Tuesday. If they can inflict their lifestyle on you, you should equally be able to inflict yours on them. Honestly, I would really consider starting a massive shitstorm over this. I’m sure you aren’t the only one who is pissed off by it.[/quote]

Meat-only Monday sounds best, but Estrogen Thurday would probably pass before that.

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[/quote]
You really need to demand Meat-Only Tuesday. If they can inflict their lifestyle on you, you should equally be able to inflict yours on them. Honestly, I would really consider starting a massive shitstorm over this. I’m sure you aren’t the only one who is pissed off by it.[/quote]

This.

In all seriousness, I wonder if this is just one way to try to save money with all the budget cuts going on in California schools. :confused:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]HG Thrower wrote:

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

[/quote]

This.

In all seriousness, I wonder if this is just one way to try to save money with all the budget cuts going on in California schools. :/[/quote]

Hell no…it’s the advancement of Liberal ideology, and only that. If they were concerned about cuts they would actually cut.

Soy Saturdays!!

Eat a vegan for freedom!

Is food part of your tuition?

If it is and they are supposed to meet some daily requirements, then raise a massive stink about it.

If not, raise a stink anyhow. Thats probably how the idiots got something so stupid implemented in the first place.

Was it just for lunch? Are they counting eggs as part of it?

It’s inconvenient, sure, but it in no way is a particularly huge deal… as a college student, you SHOULD have a mini-fridge handy and, as a lifter, experience in smuggling food out of the dining hall.

Just stock up the day before, pound some meat before you go to the dh, then eat whatever is there and wash it down with milk.