T Nation

Measures of Power

Hi everyone. I remember from my rugby days, the coach bringing to training, a device with a string attached that would extend from the floor and be hung on one side of an Olympic bar during a clean pull movement. The idea was to measure peak power output. Does anyone have an idea what this decvice is called?

tendo unit?

Tendo unit?


Thats the one! Thanks guys.

Damn, I had no idea tendo units were this expensive.