Mean Girls

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Anybody who takes being used as a fuck toy by some 18-20 something year old frat boy asshole so seriously should be institutionalized and administered ECT until their brains leak out of their ears.
[/quote]

I fight for the right of up and coming strong, independent women™ to slut it up without being cockblocked by their socially inept, if not prudish, sorority sisters.

And of course for her right to marry a STEM graduate after she is done with aquiring an alcohol problem and several STDs. [/quote]

Man you knocked that one out of the park. MRS is really a degree!

Holy shit she tweeted “cheers to double penetration.”

Damn…

I can’t stand girls like this. Reasonably attractive, over inflated sense of self worth, thinks she’s funny because she’s overly aggressive and swears a lot.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I can’t stand girls like this. Reasonably attractive, over inflated sense of self worth, thinks she’s funny because she’s overly aggressive and swears a lot. [/quote]

I want to bang her out of disgust, for all of these reasons in equal measure.

Damn though I’d be all over that.

I cant really say anything she said is that “deranged” or even “racist”. It’s just when you are engaged in greek life at college, you’re taking part in the highest level of douche the civilized world has to offer.

Based on the two pictures I’ve seen of this broad - She kind of looks like Viserys Targaryen from Game of Thrones pre-golden shower (betcha this chick has received a golden shower or two amirite? high-five)

Based off of her Tweets and hashtags (someone really needs to explain why people use hashtags on facebook) she does in deed try hard even though she says she is does the opposite … LIAR!!!

Other than that, this is pretty good for a chuckle and a “my god these people will be running the world someday” head shake…Go Delta!!

high-five

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
Apparently, an email has been circulating that was written by a girl in some sorority. To be completely honest, it was one of the most entertaining things I have read in a while. Just thought some of you might enjoy getting a laugh out of it as well.

Then, there is Michael Shannon reading it, which is completely worth 4 minutes of your life.
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/4ad20b4edf/michael-shannon-reads-the-insane-sorority-letter?rel=player

I will not comment on sororities in general, but I just have to admit that this was entertaining to read and watch. [/quote]

I literally have never seen Michael Shannon perform any role that was not a stand out, masterful one. This is no exception. He does funny as well as he does dark drama. I didn’t care much one way or the other for that girl’s email when I read it (though I do think she is a very capable and witty writer), but I will now never forget it, thanks to Michael Shannon. Good stuff.

And, as tasteless as her personality may be, she is hot.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
[/quote]

Do you get that sometimes, when you look at a young girl and you just can see what she will look like 15-20 years from now?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I can’t stand girls like this. Reasonably attractive, over inflated sense of self worth, thinks she’s funny because she’s overly aggressive and swears a lot. [/quote]

X2 …minus the reasonably attractive part, weird face and flat body.

Her writting skills aren’t good enough to justify the attention she’s getting for this. And I have a feeling that she may be hard to work with if/when she makes it to the professional world due to the points you have made.

Must have proud parents. This country’s future is gleaming with hope.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:
[/quote]

Do you get that sometimes, when you look at a young girl and you just can see what she will look like 15-20 years from now?

[/quote]

She has that thin although a bit flat right now body type that holds up really well over time.

Unfortunately, so does her personality type.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

She has that thin although a bit flat right now body type that holds up really well over time.

Unfortunately, so does her personality type.
[/quote]

Haha! Yep.

Women like her help men like me sleep at night. Knowing all of the saps who worship her and get treated like shit. haha

The more saps who are taken by her the less cockblockers there are around.

I’m wondering how long it is before somebody uploads naked pics of her.

[quote]theuofh wrote:
I’m wondering how long it is before somebody uploads naked pics of her. [/quote]
Too long.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
[/quote]
DAMN!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Those type of chicks are perfect. You can hit it and quit it. Just don’t give her your real name.