T Nation

Mean Girls

Apparently, an email has been circulating that was written by a girl in some sorority. To be completely honest, it was one of the most entertaining things I have read in a while. Just thought some of you might enjoy getting a laugh out of it as well.

Then, there is Michael Shannon reading it, which is completely worth 4 minutes of your life.

I will not comment on sororities in general, but I just have to admit that this was entertaining to read and watch.

That was a long email. I would have stopped reading after the first paragraph. I did watch the video and that was funny.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
[/quote]

photoshop?

Everyone on this planet hates young women like this…especially other young women like that.

Fuck, if I were hiring I’d offer Julia a job. Reminds me of Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross.

You can’t buy that kind of passion nowadays.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
Fuck, if I were hiring I’d offer Julia a job. Reminds me of Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross.

You can’t buy that kind of passion nowadays.[/quote]
Agreed. She’s like Ari Gold. Bet she’d be effective and ruthless.

I must commend her on her spelling at least.

I just read it for the third time and found myself nodding along with everything she said.

I mean, if you’re on my kickball team and I catch you cheering for our opponents, I’m going to stab you in the throat. That’s just common sense.

Although some points, I do have to admit, are shallow, they do make sense. If you are part of a sorority, you pretty much have to adopt your behavior to what they expect. Otherwise, don’t join a sorority.

God I love sorostitutes.

Update:

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/sorority-girl-email-writer--resigns--from-delta-gamma-172810311.html

lol this is not out of place at all in greek life. The reading of it killed me - highlights how ridiculous all of this is

Anybody who takes being used as a fuck toy by some 18-20 something year old frat boy asshole so seriously should be institutionalized and administered ECT until their brains leak out of their ears.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Anybody who takes being used as a fuck toy by some 18-20 something year old frat boy asshole so seriously should be institutionalized and administered ECT until their brains leak out of their ears.
[/quote]

I fight for the right of up and coming strong, independent women™ to slut it up without being cockblocked by their socially inept, if not prudish, sorority sisters.

And of course for her right to marry a STEM graduate after she is done with aquiring an alcohol problem and several STDs.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Anybody who takes being used as a fuck toy by some 18-20 something year old frat boy asshole so seriously should be institutionalized and administered ECT until their brains leak out of their ears.
[/quote]

One thimble worth of leakage.[/quote]

Bastard.

Thats all they got.

Parts of her Twitter feed:

http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2013/04/please-enjoy-these-since-deleted-tweets-from-the-crazy-sorority-girl/

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
Parts of her Twitter feed:

http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2013/04/please-enjoy-these-since-deleted-tweets-from-the-crazy-sorority-girl/[/quote]

Solid gold.[/quote]

Edited… Oops on the image size, lol