Meals For Mass

whats up i really need some help. i need to know what i can eat to put on as much mass as possible but still get ripped all at the same time. i am seeing my family for the first time in over a year in Feb. and want to put on as much mass as i can by then. i use a protein and creatine now but i dont really use the creatine as often as i should. i just need a good meal plan and i think i would see some changes. any tips??? thanks

I wonder where people like you come from? This is a multimillion dollar website with articles for everything related to being jacked. How about you read some before you post.

to put on mass ull have to put on some fat , but i reckon you can minimize this by eating the majority of your calories on the morning. the best breakfast to put on some mass is -make 1 cup of rolled oats, mix in 2 tbspoons of peanut butter (try to buy the natural one, without salt/sugar preservatices etc.) 1 sliced banana, 1tablespoon of honey and/or splenda and 1 or 2 scoops of protein powder. it tastes great and gives you plenty of calories to gain mass

[quote]firehart24 wrote:
i need to know what i can eat to put on as much mass as possible but still get ripped all at the same time.[/quote]

Oh that’s easy. You just need the special magic diet that we all use but don’t tell anyone else about. The one that makes us huge and ripped in 6 weeks?

Boy, if it was that easy, don’t you think everyone would be doing it?

[quote]firehart24 wrote:
whats up i really need some help. i need to know what i can eat to put on as much mass as possible but still get ripped all at the same time. i am seeing my family for the first time in over a year in Feb. and want to put on as much mass as i can by then. i use a protein and creatine now but i dont really use the creatine as often as i should. i just need a good meal plan and i think i would see some changes. any tips??? thanks [/quote]

five pounds of unicorn meat a day…
add in some fruit from the tree of life…
it’s as simple as that.

Moose balls did it for me. Yup just dump 'em in the microwave for 2 min and get the mustard ready, you’ll get big in a hurry.

“five pounds of unicorn meat a day…
add in some fruit from the tree of life…
it’s as simple as that.”

Dont skip on the doodlebooch!!