Meal...

I heard that it’s the most important meal during the day, so I ask what to eat for breakfast as a pre workout meal(and in general)in Bulking-phase and Fat-loss(phase) for woman and man?

I eat 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cup raisins (Though I’ll be changing that to berries as per Timbo’s advice), 150 mL eggwhites (about 6-7 eggwhites), 1 whole egg, and an apple.

Cal = 562 F=11.2 P=30.4 C=80.8

JB suggests a P+F meal pre-workout, then sipping a surge like bevergae with added carbs during the workout

Try these whey pancakes for breakfast. They don’t quite taste like pancakes, but they are not bad.

Yield: 2

Per Serving:
9.1 grams carbs
37.7 grams protein
I don’t know any other facts

Prep time: 5 minutes

Cooking time: 3 to 4 minutes

Ingredients:
2 whole eggs
1/3 cup whey protein
1/3 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons olive oil

Instructions:

1. Preheat a non-stick griddle over medium heat.

2. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Beat vigorously with whick until batter is smooth.

3. Spoon half of the batter onto a hot, ungreased griddle. (It should be hot enough so when a drop of water is splashed on it, it bounces around.)

4. Watch for bubbles and a hint of dryness on top before turning. The pancakes will darken more quickly than traditional pancakes, so check early.

I guess the carbs would depend on the brand of whey protein you use, but otherwise, since there are generally less than 10g carbs and you use sour cream and olive oil, this could count as a P+F meal.

I disagree and say the most important meal/s are post workout.
What time you are working out will also play a part in what you eat for breakfast.
That said my breakfast is either P&F, 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs nuked in the m/wave, or P&C, 1 cup oatmeal (cooked or raw depending on how I feel) LF yogurt, 1 serve protein powder, with 1 mashed banana all mixed in.