Meal Replacements?

My schedule has gotten really busy lately and I came across this meal replacement stuff made by MHP. It has low g-I carbs, I was wondering if this product is any good?

Per serving: 510 calories
11g fat
58 carbs, 10g fiber
46g protein

The Link is:

Thanks for your time

Big, not familiar with that product, but if you’re looking for a Meal Replacement go into the store and read up on Metabolic Drive Complete.

D

If you’re a man and you eat red meat, you probably want to avoid this product solely because it contains supplemental iron.

Well, it does have Low GI carbs instead of the usual Maltodextrin and Dextrose in MRPs, but it seems like thats a trade off for protein quality. Soy is listed first as the main protein.

Which explains the price. Honestly, this looks easily replacable with a cup of oats, a scoop of quality protein power, and a multivitamin. Check the store if you want something with quality.

[quote]Houshin Akai wrote:
Well, it does have Low GI carbs instead of the usual Maltodextrin and Dextrose in MRPs, but it seems like thats a trade off for protein quality. Soy is listed first as the main protein.

Which explains the price. Honestly, this looks easily replacable with a cup of oats, a scoop of quality protein power, and a multivitamin. Check the store if you want something with quality.[/quote]

Yea, I noticed that… If I would have bought it… I would throw some BCAA powder in there because of the soy.

[quote]BeBig828 wrote:
Houshin Akai wrote:

Which explains the price. Honestly, this looks easily replacable with a cup of oats, a scoop of quality protein power, and a multivitamin. Check the store if you want something with quality.

Yea, I noticed that… If I would have bought it… I would throw some BCAA powder in there because of the soy.
[/quote]

Um…exactly how would that help? Avoid soy protein at all costs if you value the functionality of your balls.