Meal Plan for Bulking

I am 6ft 203.5lbs at about 12% bf. I started bulking about a week ago. I started at 201lbs. Let me know what you think of this diet:

7am
2 cups bran flakes
1 scoop ON whey
1 bananna
1 cup 1% milk

930-10AM
2 wheat tortillas
6-8oz ground turkey
1 bananna
1/2 cup mixed veggies

noon
3/4-1 cup whole wheat pasta
6oz chicken breast
bananna
1/2 cup mixed veggies

2-3pm
2 wheat tortillas
6-8 oz ground turkey
1 cup oatmeal

430-5pm
1 can tuna
1 piece wheat bread with peanut butter

6pm PWO Shake
1 scoop ON whey
1/2 cup oats
1 tbsp honey
1 bananna
1 cup fat free milk

630-7pm
2 pieces tilapia fish
3/4 cup rice OR 4 pieces of wheat bread
1/2 half cup brocolli and culiflower
1 cup 1% milk

9pm-10pm
1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
1 cup 1% milk

It breaks down to about 51% carbs, 31% protein, and 18% fats. I put on 2.5lbs in the first week, but I am not sure if that is too much. I currently lift mon tuesday thursday friday. Legs, chest/bis, shoulders/triceps, back/abs. I include my compounds (squat, deads, sldl, bench, pullups, dips, shoulder press, rows) I switched to tortillas to try and “spice” up my diet because it was getting quite bland. Breaks down to about 3800 cals. 78 fat 482 carbs 299 protein.

You: “I put on 2.5lbs in the first week, but I am not sure if that is too much.”

Here’s how to tell if it’s too much: look in the mirror.

Based on what you provided looks like you are 500-600 cals/day surplus which does not account for 2.5 lbs of gain. Maybe 1 lb. Could be water retention or bloating. Check this to estimate your caloric needs

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/harris-benedict-equation/

Personally, I think you should cut the carbs a bit and add some fats. 18% fat is basically a low-fat diet. Ditch a couple of bananas and use whole milk, add nuts, etc. None of that fat-free shit if you are bulking. Just my opinion.

I agree with Bricknyce - use the mirror as your guide.