Meal Plan Assistance

Alright im home for the holidays and ive decided on monday im going to switch to upper/lower split training until march where i will then do the V-Diet right before spring break. Im going to publix on monday and need some help with what i should get on a limited budget to get me to 4000calories a day with high protein and carbs.

I am about to run out of Surge recovery for pwo drink so i need some ideas on what i should do in replacement of that until i get my next batch of Grow!, Surge, and Surge Workout Fuel in. and finally I would like to start off my day with atleast a 1000calorie protein shake instead of my usual eggs,bagel,milk breakfast, any reccomendations or help would be amazing. thanks.

I was reading the DC training manual and noticed Dante talking about eating 2 99cent big macs a day what is everyones thoughts on this?

One thing you could do would get some of the powered Gatorade mix and shake it up with some whey to replace the Surge Recovery you are running out of for the holdiays.

Also, where can you get a big mac for 99 cents? I wouldn’t rely on fast food for calories if you could help it.

750ml whole milk + 2 tbsp peanut butter + 2 scoops whey = a whole lotta protein for relatively little cost. Change it for semi or skimmed milk if you don’t want the fats. That could be your bedtime drink.

I have a smoothie for breakfast- 500 ml low fat nat. yoghurt + handful rolled oats (buy cheap bulky shit, no need to buy branded stuff) + 2 bananas + 100g frozen fruit. Have a tin of tuna with it and maybe an apple or some grapes and you’ve got a lot of protein and carbs in one simple meal.

Dude dont fall in the fast food trap! If thats what you think is right then read more! Anywho, a morning shake is easy! exactly what elano said rolled oats. Grind those up into a powder and those calories are dense and high quality. I would replace the tuna with maybe somethin more palatable in the morning like eggs or what not. O how about just a scoop of protein. Flax, fishoil, nuts, and EVOO easily up cals. Dont forget fts are essential!

meant to give credit to Badunk for the morning shake sorry bro!

No worries, dude.

I am going to drink a gallon of milk a day so thats around 2000 calories. And also i dont have any whey left, only a little bit of Surge Recovery.

[quote]jck524 wrote:
I am going to drink a gallon of milk a day so thats around 2000 calories. And also i dont have any whey left, only a little bit of Surge Recovery. [/quote]

Smart move. That milk will do your body good.

Get a blender.
Whole milk
Protien
Oats
Olive Oil
PB
Bannana
Eggs

I have been using gatorade powder and unflavored whey for peri/post workout shakes for about 5mo; it’s my way of saving money. it’s been workout great…but I have a pretty dialed in diet for pre/post workouts meals and all that anyways…

[quote]B rocK wrote:

I have been using gatorade powder and unflavored whey for peri/post workout shakes for about 5mo; it’s my way of saving money. it’s been workout great…but I have a pretty dialed in diet for pre/post workouts meals and all that anyways…[/quote]

that’s what I’ve been doing while using a pre/during carb/protein drink, then doing Surge after the workout.

4000 calories is never cheap. Not if done right. Tuna is great source of protein but there is almost no fat or carbs so super low in calories. Greek yogurt is another healthy one.

I would be careful with the suggested oats and processed dairy. In small doses, theyre no big deal. However, all those carbs will make you fat and pasteurized milk can hurt your gut. Try raw milk.

[quote]bkmacky9288 wrote:
Dude dont fall in the fast food trap! If thats what you think is right then read more! Anywho, a morning shake is easy! exactly what elano said rolled oats. Grind those up into a powder and those calories are dense and high quality. I would replace the tuna with maybe somethin more palatable in the morning like eggs or what not. O how about just a scoop of protein. Flax, fishoil, nuts, and EVOO easily up cals. Dont forget fts are essential![/quote]

Rolled oats aren’t rolled once you grind them

Nutrition is very personal. You have to see which foods work best for you. I can guarantee that if I ate oats, milk and egges every morning, I would never see my abs. I get bloated as hell. Now I stick with some type of animal meat and raw nuts for my morning meal.