Meal Plan, Any Suggestions

So, im going for my next cycle in a couple of weeks and i where wondering if there might be some flaws in my diet, so i thought i could pick up some solid advice in here.

06:15 - 6 whole eggs + 2 slice rye bread
09:00 - 200g Lean beef or chicken + carbs
12:00 - 200g Lean beef or chicken + carbs
16:00 - 50g whey + 100G oats
Intra - 25G carbs + 25G whey
18:00 - 200g Lean beef or chicken + carbs
20:00 - 50g whey + 100G oats
22:00 - 30G whey

Totaling me out on somwhere around:

Protein: 300+G
Carbs: 400+G
fat: 100G

Why im saying “+ carbs” is that somtimes i use Chicken, and other times i will use 93-97% lean beef or mabey even 88-92%.
So i adjust a little on carbs to make up for added fat.

i allways stay above 3500 kcal and try and go higher if i can cram more food down.

Now for some stats on me.

177CM
95KG
BF around 15%

The reason behind my spead hours for eating early on the day is simply my work, i cant eat when i want to, så i thought this was a good setup for me.

Did i go wrong or somthing ? or is this forum dead ?

I don’t really see where 100g of fat are coming from - the eggs are about 30, if lean means sirloin lean then that’s another 30g…

On the 8/9 meals… I don’t think that’s a great idea. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. Your work circumstances can change and going from 8 to 3 meals will be a bitch but that’s your call.

Run it, check how well you comply with it and change as you see results

"On the 8/9 meals… I don’t think that’s a great idea. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. Your work circumstances can change and going from 8 to 3 meals will be a bitch but that’s your call. "

I dont really get where you are going with that.
I can see it as 2 diffrent things.

Either that 8 meals aint a good way to eat, or that number 8 and 9 is a bad idea ?

Sorry, english is not my native.

As long as you’re prepared for the prep/cleaning then 9 meals is fine.

I’d double check the numbers for macros if I were you though

No issues with the 9 meal prep :slight_smile:
Been doing it for a while.

My macros are a little flexible as i stated above since im making the macros fit the food i have.

And somtimes a little peanutbutter/helly sandwich goes down aswell.

vegetables?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
vegetables?[/quote]

I’m hoping when he says +carbs it is +carbs and veggies. Or maybe his username is describing his bowel movements, who knows.