Meal Before Bedtime

Hey all,

So the only time of the day I can really workout is around 10pm, a few hours before bedtime.

So after that workout, I’d usually havea PWO shake of some sort. Would having my usual bedtime shake before bedtime sufficient for meal following?

Or I better eat something an hour after that first shake?

Thanks

[quote]notafob wrote:
Hey all,

So the only time of the day I can really workout is around 10pm, a few hours before bedtime.

So after that workout, I’d usually havea PWO shake of some sort. Would having my usual bedtime shake before bedtime sufficient for meal following?

Thanks[/quote]

Maybe drain the PWO shake, whatever it is, the second you rack the last bar and then eat when you get home. oatmeal or something.

I like eating a good hunk of cheese before bed for the fukt up dreams it causes.

-chris

[quote]realpeanutbutter wrote:

I like eating a good hunk of cheese before bed for the fukt up dreams it causes.

-chris

[/quote]

What the hell kind of cheese are you eating?? LOL

Id say to OP get the PWO shake in and a good mixed meal you just worked out and will burn the fuel. Your metabolism will be JACKED for hours PWO.

Phill

[quote]notafob wrote:
Hey all,

Thanks[/quote]

Are you trying to gain lean mass or lose fat? The answer to your question depends on it.

I guess my main concern is more so is it alright to go to sleep an hour later with all this food in your stomach, like chicken, steak, tuna…whatever.

other than that, I’m assuming if i’m trying to lose fat i’d skip the meal and take my prebed shake and if i’m trying to gain weight then eat and have shake slightly later?

Thanks

[quote]Phill wrote:
realpeanutbutter wrote:

-chris

What the hell kind of cheese are you eating?? LOL

Id say to OP get the PWO shake in and a good mixed meal you just worked out and will burn the fuel. Your metabolism will be JACKED for hours PWO.

Phill

[/quote]