Me, Tilting Windmills

Fib:

Quite the wordsmithing.

I enjoyed reading your posts, though it’s hard to shake the anapestic tetrameter while reading subsequent posts.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Now how in the world could you have tracked Orion down to this thread?
[/quote]

If you google “orion pua hypergamy”, TNation is on the first page. I’d imagine finding this thread is easy-peasy from there.

Hey Boo Bear. How you doing? Glad you came over.

Where about Europe are stationed at?

[quote]Fibinachi wrote:
A-rod, I graciously accept your compliment on my writing style.
My brain shorted everything after that in a rush of internet validation, but I’m sure that was all just as completely relevant.

Orion, it was fun to bicker with you - so do be well. Although, again, you might want to get that noogenic thing looked at. I hear some doctors have a cream?

Otherwise, good luck training to all of you. [/quote]

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Fibinachi wrote:
My brain shorted everything after that in a rush of internet validation, but I’m sure that was all just as completely relevant.

Orion, it was fun to bicker with you - so do be well. Although, again, you might want to get that noogenic thing looked at. I hear some doctors have a cream?

Wait before you go!
What is the “L” in MRAL?
For this I must know.
[/quote]

HAHHAHAHA!

+1 to some very funny shit right there. :slight_smile:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Fibinachi wrote:

Wait before you go!
What is the “L” in MRAL?
For this I must know.

There I formatted my question as a haiku in hopes that will increase the likelihood of your answering.[/quote]

This is all the internet could find for MRAL. Maybe we’re letting our stereotypes and prejudices get in the way and assuming it has to do with men’s rights. Maybe Orion is just a very accomplished painter in his spare time that takes yearly trips to Tennessee, maybe he makes some very respectable portraits for old Austrian nobility back in the homeland.

[quote] Argenti Aertheri wrote:

And ?wtf is an MRAL?? from some guy who thinks his biceps are impressive enough to make a bicep selfie his avatar.
[/quote]

I lol’d so hard.

No love for csulli :frowning:

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:

[quote] Argenti Aertheri wrote:

And ?wtf is an MRAL?? from some guy who thinks his biceps are impressive enough to make a bicep selfie his avatar.
[/quote]

I lol’d so hard.

No love for csulli :([/quote]

Great! They’re using the interwebs against us.

Nice going Orion. Now we’re going to be the laughing stock of teh internetz!

[quote]Argenti Aertheri wrote:

[/quote]

I lol’d so hard.

LOL

Hey check this out though:

[quote]Maudell wrote:
The other testosterone nation winners must be impressed [with orion]. Except the guy taking a selfie of his bicep, that guy is unflappable.[/quote]
Unflappable! Honestly one of the coolest adjectives I’ve ever had the pleasure of having myself associated with!

A clue!

[quote]pecunium wrote:
Also it’s funny watching them what what [sic] an “MR.AL” is. They are hung up on the L. They think it means Loser. They are right, but not for the reasons they think.[/quote]

Okay so it’s not “loser” ostensibly. I can’t help but notice the period placed between the “R” and the “A”. Perhaps it is this…

[quote]csulli wrote:

[/quote]

I lol’d so hard.

LOL

[quote]Maudell wrote:
The other testosterone nation winners must be impressed [with orion]. Except the guy taking a selfie of his bicep, that guy is unflappable.[/quote]
Unflappable! Honestly one of the coolest adjectives I’ve ever had the pleasure of having myself acquainted with![/quote]

From now on I shall refer to you as Senor. Bicep, and there shall be no other.

And I like that the definition of unflappable is “Showing calmness in the face of crisis”. We’re all going wildly sexist and bigoted and all you can do is sit there with an expressionless face and your god damn bicep out csulli?? Better change your avatar to a bicep shot with a slightly concerned look on your face instead. Or do ‘The People’s Eyebrow’.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Maudell wrote:
Unflappable! Honestly one of the coolest adjectives I’ve ever had the pleasure of having myself associated with![/quote]

It’s like you got your viking name or something. Conan the Barbarian, Kull the Conqueror, and now, Csulli the Unflappable.

[quote]csulli wrote:

Unflappable! Honestly one of the coolest adjectives I’ve ever had the pleasure of having myself associated with![/quote]

Pretty sure she meant unfappable. As in cannot fapp to.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[/quote]

I lol’d so hard.

LOL

[quote]Maudell wrote:

Hail your lord and savior csulli!

[quote]orion wrote:

This is me, trying to engage in a dialogue w�?�­thin a more or less feminist website

You think I am retarded to do so?

Fucking A. [/quote]

So, I was right all along…

[quote]csulli wrote:
Wait before you go!
What is the “L” in MRAL?
For this I must know.

There I formatted my question as a haiku in hopes that will increase the likelihood of your answering.[/quote]

MRAL isn’t a what, it’s a who: manboobz.com is for sale | HugeDomains

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
Wait before you go!
What is the “L” in MRAL?
For this I must know.

[/quote]
I wonder if that guy had a meaning behind the L in his name. I suppose now we’ll never know.

Thank you nonetheless Dr. for sating my curiosity!

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
Wait before you go!
What is the “L” in MRAL?
For this I must know.

[/quote]
I wonder if that guy had a meaning behind the L in his name. I suppose now we’ll never know.

Thank you nonetheless Dr. for sating my curiosity![/quote]

Now that the plot has thickened, I think I’m growing more intrigued by the name “Torvus Butthorn”.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Fibinachi wrote:

[/quote]

Basic Internet Magic.

Well, that, and Wordpress has a link feature that traces down direct entry references, so the owner of the blog can see who links to the entries.

So instead of stalking someone on Google, I just followed a link the blog operator posted. And now I’m here. Nice place. Dig the colour scheme.

Yes. I lift the cup filled to the brim with the tears of anguished men and I drink from it to sate my shrill harpy tendencies to post things in nattering rhyme. Turns out, all I need to not speak in
a form of metric
that doesn’t involve
inane dissymmetric snark
is oppression of the male gender. This may be a joke.

Anyway, csulli, I’d love to answer your question about MRAL - but Big Kahuna apparently beat me to it. And in turn, undercovered a deeper mystery. So enjoy trying to solve that instead. It’s like John Galt for the 21st century.

Who is Torvus Butthorn?

( Dun dun duuuuun )

[quote]Fibinachi wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Fibinachi wrote:

[/quote]

Basic Internet Magic.

Well, that, and Wordpress has a link feature that traces down direct entry references, so the owner of the blog can see who links to the entries.

So instead of stalking someone on Google, I just followed a link the blog operator posted. And now I’m here. Nice place. Dig the colour scheme.

Yes. I lift the cup filled to the brim with the tears of anguished men and I drink from it to sate my shrill harpy tendencies to post things in nattering rhyme. Turns out, all I need to not speak in
a form of metric
that doesn’t involve
inane dissymmetric snark
is oppression of the male gender. This may be a joke.

Anyway, csulli, I’d love to answer your question about MRAL - but Big Kahuna apparently beat me to it. And in turn, undercovered a deeper mystery. So enjoy trying to solve that instead. It’s like John Galt for the 21st century.

Who is Torvus Butthorn?

( Dun dun duuuuun )[/quote]

Cool! Well, welcome to this site.

It has all kinds of good info for lifting and stuff aside from these couple of sub-forums for inane banter.

You aren’t the english major who wrote a thingy that pops up on google on that meter, are you?