Me So Ugly

[quote]SpartanX wrote:

Man, I am just accepting the world’s truth. I am very ugly, real ugly. My past two girlfriends have told me, I remind them of a caveman… My facial features are somewhere between homoerectus and habilis. I am 5’9, built but portly, and seem to genetically grow in all the wrong places, and lag in others.

I am so damn ugly, I guess that’s why I lift weights. If I keep on lifting perhaps, I’ll alter my genetic material into something aesthetic and get laid more often. Girls don’t seem to like me :/. I need to become a muscular beast, I am so angry about my apperance.[/quote]

Well mate I wish I could tell you that its what’s inside that really counts but I would be lying to you. Sure personality is a requirement to board the ride, but if a woman tells you that looks don’t matter well shes a lying bitch. Plain and simple. You have to have some degree of good-looks coupled with an attractive personality to bag the female in your crosshairs. What I’ve found to play out time and time again is that for those that truly have a beautiful “inside” and decide to shape the “outside” to reach society’s standards what ends up happening by the time society is done destroying them emotionally is that the “inside” is destroyed in the process.

The end result is a mere shell of a person. My advice is to keep your chin up and know and love who you are even if you are “fugly”. Everyone has a match. Sometimes it takes time but eventually you’ll find her. Cheers

-GB

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:

Also some shit I used to do when I was a teenager was this:

Consider a group of girls, let’s call em A B and C.

A is gorgeous
B is so and so
C is shit

I’l go try to hit on the B. If the B doesn’t ‘click’ with me I’ll proceed to hit on the C, which 99.9% will fall for me. A and B that for some reason will start to show interest in me. I’l proceed to hit on the A then Immediatley.

If I went on the A staraight away she wouldn’t even notice me.

Woman are strange creatures, use that to your advantage.

THIS HERE IS A SMART MAN. People take note of this, seen it in effect and can say it is fairly successful.[/quote]

Thanks brah. It’s kind of messed up I know. I don’t know why it works, but it works. It really worked for me in the past.

[quote]BCRiches wrote:
Cowboy_69 wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:

It’s very true. To them physical appearance is not top priority , but its the way we make them feel, that is important.

DING DING DING! And we have a winner!

QFT

[/quote]

LOL awesome pic hahah

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/homeless_performer

OP, please take a good look at the vid linked to in the above thread. Take a good look at the dude, and a good look at the crowd’s reaction.

Fact: Nobody (not even Douche McDouche with his cutesy pic several posts up) is everybody’s cup of tea. Unless you are downright deformed and people throw things at you when you leave your house, there is somebody – several somebodies, more likely – who’s a good match for you; whom you can love and with whom you can have a good time.

Society does judge by looks, AMONG OTHER THINGS. I’ve seen ugly dudes land hot chicks, but I’ve also seen handsome, built guys with no spine/no self-confidence get their asses handed to them in crappy relationship after crappy relationship. A pretty face confers an advantage, but the advantage doesn’t last unless you’ve got something substantial (a personality, basic relationship skills, common decency, a job, a direction in life – even if it changes now and then – and a working set of balls) to go with it.

The girls who go for the McDouche type might not go for you. Big fuckin’ deal. Some of the girls who’d go for you wouldn’t go for him. And if you’re with a girl who would sleep around on you, you either picked the wrong girl (and most likely for the wrong reasons) are doing something wrong or both.

Larry Bird and Magic Johnson were both great basketball players. Both scored a lot. Neither managed it by trying to play the other’s game.

Decide what you want (Hollister bar-pussy, dating practice, a serious relationship), shore up your weakness (shave, wear deodorant, stand up straight, look people in the eye, stop conceiving of yourself as a bitch), and go with your strengths (it is up to you to determine and develop these).

[quote]Feist wrote:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/homeless_performer

OP, please take a good look at the vid linked to in the above thread. Take a good look at the dude, and a good look at the crowd’s reaction.

Fact: Nobody (not even Douche McDouche with his cutesy pic several posts up) is everybody’s cup of tea. Unless you are downright deformed and people throw things at you when you leave your house, there is somebody – several somebodies, more likely – who’s a good match for you; whom you can love and with whom you can have a good time.

Society does judge by looks, AMONG OTHER THINGS. I’ve seen ugly dudes land hot chicks, but I’ve also seen handsome, built guys with no spine/no self-confidence get their asses handed to them in crappy relationship after crappy relationship. A pretty face confers an advantage, but the advantage doesn’t last unless you’ve got something substantial (a personality, basic relationship skills, common decency, a job, a direction in life – even if it changes now and then – and a working set of balls) to go with it.

The girls who go for the McDouche type might not go for you. Big fuckin’ deal. Some of the girls who’d go for you wouldn’t go for him. And if you’re with a girl who would sleep around on you, you either picked the wrong girl (and most likely for the wrong reasons) are doing something wrong or both.

Larry Bird and Magic Johnson were both great basketball players. Both scored a lot. Neither managed it by trying to play the other’s game.

Decide what you want (Hollister bar-pussy, dating practice, a serious relationship), shore up your weakness (shave, wear deodorant, stand up straight, look people in the eye, stop conceiving of yourself as a bitch), and go with your strengths (it is up to you to determine and develop these).
[/quote]

Great post man.

[quote]Feist wrote:

[/quote]

Fantastic post and even better youtube clip. That guy was awesome - and he brought the heat the second he stepped on stage. 100% confidence.

Try to be rich, girls dig that.

Honestly beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I’ve learnt this first hand.

I’m 5’10 and used to weight about 72kg(158lbs), have long hair parted to one side and sing in a local rock bank, I did real well with the ladies, but a certain genre.

Now I weigh 90kg(200lbs), have a shaved head and an unshaved face most of the time cause I don’t give a shit. The girls that used to go for me won’t look at me twice anymore, probably writing me off as some sort of neanderthal/meathead. But at he same time I get alot of attention from girls that wouldn’t even consider the “old” me.

What I’m saying is there is a look for everybody out there, “ugly” is a relative term so I wouldn’t stress bro.

My 2 cents.

[quote]SpartanX wrote:

Man, I am just accepting the world’s truth. I am very ugly, real ugly. My past two girlfriends have told me, I remind them of a caveman… My facial features are somewhere between homoerectus and habilis. I am 5’9, built but portly, and seem to genetically grow in all the wrong places, and lag in others.

I am so damn ugly, I guess that’s why I lift weights. If I keep on lifting perhaps, I’ll alter my genetic material into something aesthetic and get laid more often. Girls don’t seem to like me :/. I need to become a muscular beast, I am so angry about my apperance.[/quote]

My best advice is to not care. Just do what makes you happy and have fun. Dont get down on yourself over girls. At the end of the day its not even worth it. Be confident focus on shit that matters.

I have had one relationship in 19 years of living. To be honest I dont give a flying fuck if I can pick up a girl or not. If it happens…awesome. If it does not…oh well.

I will just go back to playing video games/lifting/hanging out with my friends or working on my car.

pics or it didnt happen

[quote]Professor X wrote:
JGerman wrote:
Beauty is only a light switch away!

…and about 6 shots of tequila.[/quote]

then sometimes theres just that one more shot.

[quote]lloydk wrote:
Yeah, if you look like shit, you might be good conversation, but you’re not good to look at. Girls don’t wear ugly as shit clothes because it makes them feel good, they get the best looking, most expensive shit they can afford.

Same applies to guys. Sure, they like personality, but blah blah blah. If there is you, who is ugly as fuck, but funny as fuck, and then there is say, someone who is good looking, and just as funnier, you’re fucked.

Girls like good looking guys, that’s just a fact.

You can make a girl feel great sure, but you ain’t ever going to get the chance if she can’t stand being face to face with you.

Personality is what a girlfriend lives with, but good looks and a good fuck is what the hot bitches on the weekend get. And if they do like your personality, so fucking what, you don’t give a shit about theirs lol[/quote]

Are you a really pretty boy or a female, I can’t tell from your picture?

[quote]Free2Be wrote:
lloydk wrote:
Yeah, if you look like shit, you might be good conversation, but you’re not good to look at. Girls don’t wear ugly as shit clothes because it makes them feel good, they get the best looking, most expensive shit they can afford.

Same applies to guys. Sure, they like personality, but blah blah blah. If there is you, who is ugly as fuck, but funny as fuck, and then there is say, someone who is good looking, and just as funnier, you’re fucked.

Girls like good looking guys, that’s just a fact.

You can make a girl feel great sure, but you ain’t ever going to get the chance if she can’t stand being face to face with you.

Personality is what a girlfriend lives with, but good looks and a good fuck is what the hot bitches on the weekend get. And if they do like your personality, so fucking what, you don’t give a shit about theirs lol

Are you a really pretty boy or a female, I can’t tell from your picture?
[/quote]
thats a girl, they have to be look at the eyes and the flawless smooth skin.

ya shes a def, she.
not very hot but ya cant have it all can you.

[quote]Rst wrote:

I’m 5’10 and used to weight about 72kg(158lbs), have long hair parted to one side and sing in a local rock bank, I did real well with the ladies, but a certain genre.

Now I weigh 90kg(200lbs), have a shaved head and an unshaved face most of the time cause I don’t give a shit. The girls that used to go for me won’t look at me twice anymore, probably writing me off as some sort of neanderthal/meathead. But at he same time I get alot of attention from girls that wouldn’t even consider the “old” me.

What I’m saying is there is a look for everybody out there, “ugly” is a relative term so I wouldn’t stress bro.

My 2 cents.[/quote]

Excellent post

Make sure she drinks til your cute.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Make sure she drinks til your cute.[/quote]

or vice versa

You better have a big dick…

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
SeanParent wrote:
JGerman wrote:
Beauty is only a light switch away!

I have a shirt that says that with a lightswitch in the middle…one of my professors didnt find it to funny, she asked me to not wear it again to class.

hahaha thats awesome.[/quote]

I bet she was either ugly as fuck or would only ever have sex with the lights on.

[quote]Protoculture wrote:
Rst wrote:

My 2 cents.

Excellent post
[/quote]

For emphasis.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2073/247/63/71905832/n71905832_31432163_5008.jpg