Me So Ugly

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/homeless_performer

OP, please take a good look at the vid linked to in the above thread. Take a good look at the dude, and a good look at the crowd’s reaction.

Fact: Nobody (not even Douche McDouche with his cutesy pic several posts up) is everybody’s cup of tea. Unless you are downright deformed and people throw things at you when you leave your house, there is somebody – several somebodies, more likely – who’s a good match for you; whom you can love and with whom you can have a good time.

Society does judge by looks, AMONG OTHER THINGS. I’ve seen ugly dudes land hot chicks, but I’ve also seen handsome, built guys with no spine/no self-confidence get their asses handed to them in crappy relationship after crappy relationship. A pretty face confers an advantage, but the advantage doesn’t last unless you’ve got something substantial (a personality, basic relationship skills, common decency, a job, a direction in life – even if it changes now and then – and a working set of balls) to go with it.

The girls who go for the McDouche type might not go for you. Big fuckin’ deal. Some of the girls who’d go for you wouldn’t go for him. And if you’re with a girl who would sleep around on you, you either picked the wrong girl (and most likely for the wrong reasons) are doing something wrong or both.

Larry Bird and Magic Johnson were both great basketball players. Both scored a lot. Neither managed it by trying to play the other’s game.

Decide what you want (Hollister bar-pussy, dating practice, a serious relationship), shore up your weakness (shave, wear deodorant, stand up straight, look people in the eye, stop conceiving of yourself as a bitch), and go with your strengths (it is up to you to determine and develop these).