Me is back. :P

Crud, you go away from the forum for oh say 2 months and the place has changed quite a bit. Not that anyone probably remembers me. Heheh. Lair of the Ice Dog? Actually it rocks great stuff Christian. Dog pound. Grr. Unfortunatly I can’t post there yet. Well Happa Nu Yay to you all. Yes that’s right my spelling and grammer hasn’t improved in the New Year. Ciao. :slight_smile:

You short bastard! It’s about time you got back on the forum. Don’t ever leave us for two month’s again! LOL!

Welcome back, you crazy Canuck mofo! How ya
doing, eh? What training program are you on?
Speaking of “MIA” Canucks, wonder how my boy
hoser is???

Ooops, I forgot to say to you: “WIMP”

Welcome Back. I too was away. The last minute rush to get airport security up and ready for the 31 December deadline was intense.
Happy New Year and Best of Luck to all.

Nkeago, have you applied to the Dog Pound?

Natt Dogg: I’m not short and if memory serves me correctly I’m taller than you. Hahah. Just kidding buddy. :wink:

Joey Z: Wow someone does remember me. Cool. I’m doing pretty well actually thanks. As for training program it’s some evil conglomeration I concocted(sp).

Patricia: Hahah. You remembered! Alright girl! Don’t worry that deadlift if going to start soring up. Congrates on the t-mag interview. Email me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Olderlifter: Happy New Year! Are you still on your Military…“thing”?

Tek: No I have not. I still have to sign up for the t-man thing. “What?” Yeah I hate giving info too companies. No-offense Biotest. Tee hee hee. :wink:

Nkeago,
Happy New Year to you, too. I am afraid I will always be in to the Military Thing. Maybe you have heard the a saying, “You can take the soldier out of the uniform, but you cannot take soldier out of the man.” Same goes for Marines. But remember being a soldier is only part of Older Lifter. Like most people I have many sides. Best of Luck.

Urrrrr ummmmmm that’s not what I meant. Heheh. I thought you were overseas on duty??? I guess your back in the US then no?? :slight_smile:

Nope. Just in the good old US of A working my butt off. For the last few months, I have been a sub-sub-contractor to Boeing. If you passed through an airport and were screened, you most likely saw people in polo shirts working with the screeners. They were Instructors for the Screeners. If you saw a man about five ten/eleven, balding dark brown hair, around 215 pounds, glasses, then you might have seen me. Right now I am back at my desk in the Office of Emeregency Preparedness finishing Emeregncy Operations Annexes for my town, until congress votes money for home land defense. Some of the Airports I worked at were San Francisco, Cleveland, Chicago, Westchester County, and a few others. Best of Luck in the New Year.

Cool. Ummmmmm nope didn’t see you. Haven’t been to the US in a few years. Ciao. :slight_smile:

Nice to have a fellow Canuck back.