T Nation

Me Benching 300 for the First Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syPDcrbYGOM

good job

very nice work,

your shut up and squat video is freggen hilarious, was laughing through the whole thing not sure about that shirt tho :stuck_out_tongue:

Well the shut up and squat video is true isnt it? lol

Id rather Deadlift than Bench.

Nice bench btw, keep it up.

Its about deadlift too :smiley: and thanks

Really nice job, so how much do you squat?

Im going to get a squat video next week up, Im not sure completely but i have squatted 325 for 10 easy so im gonna have to just max out and see what i can get :D.

[quote]Rippemanewone wrote:
Im going to get a squat video next week up, Im not sure completely but i have squatted 325 for 10 easy so im gonna have to just max out and see what i can get :D.[/quote]

Are you looking to get into powerlifting? Because it looks like you could do some big things.

While we’re at it, how much do you deadlift?

Last time i maxed out on a dead lift i got 385, other then that i haven’t maxed out lately Ive been doing 5x5’s with them to increase strength.

[quote]Rippemanewone wrote:
Last time i maxed out on a dead lift i got 385, other then that i haven’t maxed out lately Ive been doing 5x5’s with them to increase strength.[/quote]

If you feel as though you aren’t progressing as fast as you’d like and the 5x5’s on deads are burning you out you may want to consider two Tony Gentilcore articles:

Following his advice you would do warm-up and then do a single at about 90% of your 1rm, go for a new 1rm, then try to be explosive for 3 more lifts at 90-92% of your 1rm.

Never really was into deadlifts much, i had to force myself to do them, Ive always likes Squats for legs and Weighted Chinups for back.

shut up and squat was fucking great “my buddy does power cleans… and hes a big mother fucker so uhh…”

Well power cleans is pretty much a dead lift and a front squat :D. So there ya go!

nice! congrats, just recently got there myself!

Could have got 315 i tried it after that but when i brought the weight down the bar bumped the rack things and that fucked it up :[. But i know i can get 315 for a 100% FACT lol :smiley:

bench whore =P

[quote]Laughing Man wrote:
bench whore =P[/quote]

Yeah cause i bench once a week :stuck_out_tongue:

I train legs and back more then anything lol.

Good job man