Me at 185 Pounds, 6%

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Here, I put one up for you…[/quote]

I had a good laugh at this as well.

[quote]sean071388 wrote:

As for the gear part I have worked my ass off for 3 years naturally. Its not that I feel I’m at a plateu I feel I keep getting sronger but not bigger. There arn’t many (if any) natural 180 pounds kids at my gym stronger than me, but alot of 180 pound kids that look alot bigger than me. Thats why I am considering it[/quote]

No, see that’s where you’re wrong. It means you’re not eating enough to gain weight naturally if you’re getting stronger but not bigger. As for other 180s looking bigger, that’s because they’re shorter and/or have perfect muscle insertion points. That doesn’t change with gear.

I’ve busted my butt to go from 6’1 at 160 to 225 with the crappiest genetics known to man for weight gain. It just comes down to more food and being willing to let go of your precious 6 pack for a while. Keep working hard and tracking your food intake, you’d be surprised how much you might be under-eating.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
sean071388 wrote:

As for the gear part I have worked my ass off for 3 years naturally. Its not that I feel I’m at a plateu I feel I keep getting sronger but not bigger. There arn’t many (if any) natural 180 pounds kids at my gym stronger than me, but alot of 180 pound kids that look alot bigger than me. Thats why I am considering it

No, see that’s where you’re wrong. It means you’re not eating enough to gain weight naturally if you’re getting stronger but not bigger. As for other 180s looking bigger, that’s because they’re shorter and/or have perfect muscle insertion points. That doesn’t change with gear.

I’ve busted my butt to go from 6’1 at 160 to 225 with the crappiest genetics known to man for weight gain. It just comes down to more food and being willing to let go of your precious 6 pack for a while. Keep working hard and tracking your food intake, you’d be surprised how much you might be under-eating.[/quote]

Anyone with 6% BF is not eating to get “Bigger” which is what he says he CAN’T do. You won’t grow eating to maintain 6%…just won’t happen.

I gave you a 6 young stud. I say you have a good foundation to work with. Anytime you start out with low body fat you have gotten the game half beat.

I did a cut cylcle to get to 180 pounds with 6 percent bodyfat. I have come a long way and I’m currently in a bulking cycle again. I’m eating 3500 calories a day around 250 grams of protein and around 400 grams of carbs. Its tough just because there isn’t any natural kids stronger than me in my gym. But with a shirt on I’m just mediocre outside the weight room. Thats my reasoning for comtemplating first cycle.

dude dont do a cycle, thats stupid for a number of reasons…

since you seem kinda blunt ill list em for you

-you’re not eating enough now as it is, and if you do use steroids you are going to be needing to eat a hell of a lot more than you already should be right now

-you’re too young

-im gonna go ahead and guess by your build that you aren’t very experienced

-you dont really need steroids at the moment because you havent reached your full potential…

-waste of money

everyone in the gym tells me that im taking steroids cause i put on weight hella fast. i literally put on 40 pounds over the summer totally legit from eating almost constantly.

[quote]sean071388 wrote:
I did a cut cylcle to get to 180 pounds with 6 percent bodyfat. I have come a long way and I’m currently in a bulking cycle again. I’m eating 3500 calories a day around 250 grams of protein and around 400 grams of carbs. Its tough just because there isn’t any natural kids stronger than me in my gym. But with a shirt on I’m just mediocre outside the weight room. Thats my reasoning for comtemplating first cycle.[/quote]

someone needs to stop wearing baggy shirts

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Here, I put one up for you…[/quote]

this is hilarious

also i see that the rating criteria here seems to have become rather lax lately… a 4.4 … really?

and someone said they gave him a 6 just wow… id be curious to see their definition of a 10

Furthermore i dont currently beleive the OP about his 185 6% claim… but if it is true good job…

like standard donkey said eat more…if ur not growing ur not eating… the exact same thing happened to me… from may to october i put on roughly 30lbs 155-185
and i was not new to lifting… basically i started taking creatine and ate like a horse force feeding mself etc…

from some of the things uve said its apparent that u dont know a great deal about lifting

so start reading shit on here it will help tremendously and eat ur fucking face off

Best of Luck

in regards to ur rating… i dont think anyone should have even rated u… u dont have nearly enough poses/angles to be judged… though its obvious that u certainly aren’t a 6

Still no picture :frowning:

First of all I find it extremely frustrating for anyone to call me a beginer. There isn’t one other freaking kid at my gym weighing 185 naturally bench pressing 340 pounds and squatting 350. The ratio isn’t the greatest but those are my genetics. I also can straight bar curl 135 4 times. For some newbie loser to come on here to tell me I don’t know what I’m doing? I respect criticism but not from jack off not knowing what hes talking about. And for Hot Carol you read some more shit. Type in Layne Norton one of the best natural body builders around. Physically impossible to gain 30 pounds of muscle that quick. Can’t wait till I prove the people who doubt wrong.

[quote]sean071388 wrote:
I did a cut cylcle to get to 180 pounds with 6 percent bodyfat. I have come a long way and I’m currently in a bulking cycle again. I’m eating 3500 calories a day around 250 grams of protein and around 400 grams of carbs. Its tough just because there isn’t any natural kids stronger than me in my gym. But with a shirt on I’m just mediocre outside the weight room. Thats my reasoning for comtemplating first cycle.[/quote]

It’s tough. Deal with it. It took me 7 years of dealing with it to get to where I am and I’m damn proud of my work. Every friday evening I’d be in the gym dealing with it while buddies were out partying. It pays off in years to come, not months. Sucks, but it’s true. I’m not 6% bf, but I’m not a lardass. Use it as motivation to prove everyone wrong.

Also, change gyms til you find one that has strong people. Sorry to be blunt, but you just gotta man up. 3500 calories ain’t bad, but if you’re not growing on it, you gots to eat more anyway. I’ve gone up to 5500 in the past and I’m a college student (grad school). I don’t stay there all the time, but it has been done before.

I gave you a 5 - but you really need to focus on Squats and Deadlifts - you’re right, your bench isn’t bad but your squat is poor and you make no mention of deadlifting which I find quite amusing considering your alleged “bulking” that you’ve been doing.

Steroids are not the answer either, especially when you are nowhere near your genetic potential, wait until you can squat 440 and deadlift 480+ then you might consider it…

Still waiting on the 185 @ 6% picture.

[quote]soonermark99 wrote:
Still waiting on the 185 @ 6% picture.[/quote]

He’s on the bulk right now…so…I would not expect it at this point.

Please refer to the sketch.

where the hell is the after pic!

wow… im really really surprised he hasn’t posted his 185 6% pic… i just really didn’t expect that he was lying…

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:
wow… im really really surprised he hasn’t posted his 185 6% pic… i just really didn’t expect that he was lying…[/quote]

Yea, whoda’ thunk it >.>

Lot of haters in this place. Bro your doing well you have a very solid base in that picture. Your physique must be pretty impressive if you really are now at 185 6%…
Keep pushing weight and keep eating good!

ShadoW

[quote]shadowmoses wrote:
Lot of haters in this place.
ShadoW[/quote]

It’s hardly ‘Hating’. It’s called qualifying a statement, and it’s used in the world to protect ourselves from the mounds of Bullshit we see everyday, be it a product, company or person.

His title reads 185 and 6%, yet provides a blurry pic that shows a stomach and crunched back shoulders and arms. There isn’t a full shot of a single muscle. At the same time, the picture is 170 and 10%.

At this point it’s all imaginary. Seeing is believing, and hardly categorizes anyone as a “Hater”.

We trust, yet verify.