Me and My Insignificant Gains

First

??I kinda want to lose the pudge and get down to 10ish percent again. to a point where I can take off my shirt and not be ashamed.?

and then

??I’ve always been a pretty extreme skinny fat type, with narrow shoulders and skinny legs and arms…which is what got me to start lifting?

But then

??I’m not trying to kid anyone. my chest and traps stick out pretty far?

And finaly

??Don’t like my thread? GET THE FUCK OUT.?

OK See ya

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
and now again[/quote]

great back extensors!!! you do hypers and good mornings,deadlifts???

great progress!!

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:

I’m not trying to kid anyone. my chest and traps stick out pretty far when I have a shirt on for my weight. It’s pretty hard to tell from photos, but it looks sort of awkward. You’re making me out to be way more cocky then I’m trying to be. Don’t like my thread? GET THE FUCK OUT.

by the way… I have other hobbies… am I not allowed to save my money to buy something nice?

You my friend, are an insignificant prick.Who are you to talk? in your photo you look like a typical skinnyfat 40 year old who does a few sets of curls every week. You’re not in a position to complain.

I’ve already stated this thread isn’t really here to rate me. more of a show of progress from where I started. learn to read.

Feel free to appologize you dumb son of a bitch.

Excellent and this thread was going so well…

Alright i know u dont wanna hear this but if u wanna keep getting advice and want this thread to be successful u are almost indefinitely going to have to retract ur previous statement. Have u ever read threads on here b/c i see this one going something like this

Random T-Nation member… “yo learn some respect and thicken ur skin… u are a newb and u are trying to tell someone with experience what to do learn some respect and ps u aren’t big u are a pussy”

You…" i wasn’t saying that all i was saying is blah blah blah… and my chest really does look good i dont see where this guys gets off telling me that hes just being a prick i dont care if hes older he still didn’t have to say that, blah wah blah

Random T-Nation member 2…" OMG im tired of all these fucking newbs thinking just cuz they’ve read a few articles and are the biggest kid at their highschool that they can start doling out advice. Shutup, learn some respect, and realize that ur 185 lb bench isn’t the shit and neither are u flabby titties. Rabble Rabble Rabble

You: Blah Wah sniffle cry fuck u

Basically this culminates in u getting no advice and having to change ur log in name because no one will want to help u
[/quote]

Ha ha! Yeah, that’s pretty much it. Too bad this guy wasn’t here last spring, back when his ilk really was ripped a new one. Up until TC’s “Tonight We Dine in Hell” article, this forum existed almost solely for people to make snarky remarks.

OP: I know bodybuilding judging is completely subjective, and all, but your assessment is WRONG. Your chest/traps look like those of a cross-country runner. You don’t look like you lift weights, so you will be thought of as unimpressive for a while. You’re working to better yourself, and that’s what really counts. People here aren’t giving you accolades, simply because you don’t deserve them…yet.

[quote]BF Bullpup wrote:
Zephead, erinsheese IS a troll. I’ve seen him stir the water in other threads. BUT even trolls can give you good advice and that’s what erinsheese did.[/quote]

I’m a troll?? Harsh. Maybe I am. I guess I DO live directly beneath a bridge. And I DO try to eat the billy goats that cross over my bridge. Shit! I’m a troll.

To Zephead: I’m so very sorry. I didn’t mean to bring you crashing back to reality. Can I buy you an ice cream sometime? Maybe we can go pick some daisies?

P.S. Yes, you should buy something nice…how about some muscles? Buy the book! Every cent you spend on good nutrition and a smart workout routine is an investment in yourself. What is better than that?

P.P.S. My chest isn’t amazing, I’m comfortable admitting that. I weigh 160. My max bench is 240. Good luck with your lifting…just try to lighten up a bit.

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:

You…" i wasn’t saying that all i was saying is blah blah blah… and my chest really does look good i dont see where this guys gets off telling me that hes just being a prick i dont care if hes older he still didn’t have to say that, blah wah blah

[/quote]

My chest doesn’t look good. the rest of my body is too little. as in I have more work in my back and legs to catch up with it. honestly with a shirt on all I look like I’ve ever done is shoulder press and bench press.

That is what I was trying to get across.

[quote]BF Bullpup wrote:
Zephead, erinsheese IS a troll. I’ve seen him stir the water in other threads. BUT even trolls can give you good advice and that’s what erinsheese did.

We understand that you may want to spend your $20 somewhere else, but contrary to what you think, buying stroke magazines is NOT a hobby. Invest in something that won’t make your girlfriend want you to throw away down the road.[/quote]

haha funny :). Actually I play bass and am looking to upgrade to a Dean metalman with a Z body. Music isn’t a cheap hobby.

Weight: 160
Height: 5’7"
Body fat %: 9
Years Training: 9

I’m sorry, you suck. You don’t get respect. Your lifts suck. 9 years? get the fuck out.

[quote]

OP: I know bodybuilding judging is completely subjective, and all, but your assessment is WRONG. Your chest/traps look like those of a cross-country runner. You don’t look like you lift weights, so you will be thought of as unimpressive for a while. You’re working to better yourself, and that’s what really counts. People here aren’t giving you accolades, simply because you don’t deserve them…yet.[/quote]

Buddy… I know this. but the rest of me looks like an anorexic girl. I would at least like the rest of me to look like a cross country runenr beofre I take those parts a step up.

rotfl :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to the guy I went beserk on. you caught me in a bad mood and “who are you kidding” coming from someone who’s never seen me in person. Trust me. I look like all chest and traps in person.

who are you?

[quote]britishmuscle39 wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
and now again

great back extensors!!! you do hypers and good mornings,deadlifts???

great progress!![/quote]

just deads… my back isn’t very good. I’ve been hitting my deadlifts, snatches, and squats hard though.

and still now[/quote]

and you fail for having the worst overbite on earth. get out.

everybody has to start somewhere- get on a high protein & high calorie diet, and lift heavy, as has been mentioned here, and you can send us an awesome “after” photo in 6 months. You do deserve a lot of credit for posting here. Good luck!
Paul

I’m sorry, you suck. You don’t get respect. Your lifts suck. 9 years? get the fuck out.[/quote]

You certainly are a little fuck aren’t you? Personal attacks are a sign of weakness and insecurity. Why don’t you post my lifts with those stats? Are YOU benching 150% of your body weight with that massive chest of yours?

P.S. I think you are cute.

Quick trivia…who was the most famous person to post a photo and then argue with everyone about how hyoooge his traps were when they told him he was skinny?

This has the potential to be just as epic.

[quote]lifter85 wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
and still now

and you fail for having the worst overbite on earth. get out.[/quote]

lol? I don’t have an overbite?

[quote]Irish Muscle wrote:
no one told you this, but your diet is poo poo.

every two hours is time for 25 grammes of protein and some carbs.

if you eat meals that dont have meat or some form of protein like fish or a weight gainer shake, then it isnt a meal. its a snack that is negligible and should not be remembered let alone posted on a diet outline.

3 or four big dirty man meals a day, and 3 optimum nutrition shakes in between blended with oats and peanut butter.

eating what ever some other buddies cook for you as long as its healthy is a gay thing to do.

each meal should have some meat, eggs or fish. thats the rules. and carbs should be white rice, pasta or oatmeal.

cutting is for batty boys[/quote]

my parents cook dinner? I’m turning 16 in April man rotfl.

I do get protein every 2-3ish hours. I could add oats to my shake though. I’ve run out of ideas at school. I throw turkey up now when I eat it lol.

[quote]erinshesse wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:

I’m sorry, you suck. You don’t get respect. Your lifts suck. 9 years? get the fuck out.

You certainly are a little fuck aren’t you? Personal attacks are a sign of weakness and insecurity. Why don’t you post my lifts with those stats? Are YOU benching 150% of your body weight with that massive chest of yours?

P.S. I think you are cute. [/quote]

no, but way to be a hipocrite. you fail. Your stats suck for 9 years?? maybe like 3 I’d give you as good. But seriously… way to contradict yourself. You’re attacking me for atacking me because you made a dickhead post. Congrats.

[quote]fightingtiger wrote:
Quick trivia…who was the most famous person to post a photo and then argue with everyone about how hyoooge his traps were when they told him he was skinny?

This has the potential to be just as epic.[/quote]

xcelcticx. thanks.

It’s pretty obvious my traps dominate everything, they always have. I’ve always been the skinny type with small shoulders, and biggish traps. Honestly it looks wierd in a polo.

Girls have commented on it even, it’s pretty much plain as day. basically I said I have an imbalence and am being attacked for it. it might be because my routine consisted of bench and overhead presses and curls for like 3 months… but then again… who knows???

[quote]erinshesse wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:

P.S. I think you are cute. [/quote]

well 185/160= ~1.15 not too far away. I’m a little fuck? you’re pretty damn unproductive to be giving advice. 9 years for a 160 pound frame with horrid stats. The sad thing is you don’t have an excuse 9 fucking years. You’re in a horrid position to give advice. I think you’ve been shut down enough. If anyone needs a reason look at his stats.

You’ve been shut down by a highschooler, how does it feel?

Why did you post a picture on a “rate my phsyique” forum if you didn’t want people to talk about your phsyique?