Haha can you spot the imbalances?!

Drug free, supplement-free.

No isolation stuff :smiley:

[quote]acidhell wrote:
Haha can you spot the imbalances?!

Drug free, supplement-free.

No isolation stuff :D[/quote]

The diplomatic version:

Your imbalances would include nearly no pectorals, deltoid and complete arm development. My guess is that you do a lot of lower body lifting and nearly no upper body, including bench press, overhead press and latissimus dorsi exercises.

After two years and a lack of upper body development, I guess this is of no concern of yours. Good for you. It won’t hold you back with your squat and dead lift. Though, arm isolation and back isolation exercises would get your dead lift numbers up.

I think you should have better progress after two years. But that’s just me. If you had access to supplements, maybe it would be better.

Kudos on your quads and spinal erectors.

Just curious, what are your lifting numbers?

(btw who gave him a 1 rating?)

[quote]acidhell wrote:

No isolation stuff :D[/quote]

Why? Was that intentional? If so, it may be time to stop avoiding them.

yes it was pretty much intentional! Actually i DO lift upperbody!!

I bench and i do weighted chin ups and sometimes i overhead press

I can CHIN up from deadhang with a supinated grip my BW+60kg (i have it on vid) but i can only bench 125kg and THAT on a good day! Guess that’s a lot based on my upper body developement

But i just realised why my bench lags so much behind in comparison to other lifts! It must have to do with technique
 When pressing, i think have BAD mind-muscle connection, and i feel it more in my shoulders

I ve been benching with my elbows FLARED out , instead of keeping them tucked in! Hence i have terribly slow progress on the bench and incosistency!
I should definately fix my form on the bench and hopefully expect some upper body growth as well

Dude you gotta show a before picture when you say “me after 2 years” because your after picture looks like a pretty normal guy. But if the before picture is a really fat guy or a really skinny guy then that looks more impressive.

You are probably doing the right exercises but probably not in a good systematic approach.

I BET you are not eating anywhere near enough and most of your time working out is completely wasted. You are eating enough to restore energy for the next workout and that is it. Dude you are wasting your time.

No supplements? That is fine, as long as you are eating a tonne of food.

After 2 years you should not be having a revelation about your bench pressing technique. That is the sort of thing you should have worked out 20 months ago.

Don’t take this criticism as being an attack, though, you have a good natural physique and my guess would be, once you clean up your routine, and diet, you can make some really good sudden progress because you are primed for it. And you seem to have the right attitude in some ways: it takes discipline to be supplement free, and you have been doing the big lifts etc
 where a lot of young people instead take every supplement, do only isolation work, get no progress and turn to drugs.

Quads look good. Not as common to see someone with a lower body more developed than their upper, but all the power to you.

Do you play any sports? What are your goals at the moment?

Damn them quads are pumped. A “7” from me, just for the thighs. :smiley:

Magarhe: How many do you know with such legs? If it was his pecs that was so big instead of his legs, you probably wouldn’t say something like that. :slight_smile:

I had a lagging chest and decided to really focus on upper chest by starting with incline bench press on the smith machine, I feel I can really focus on perfect form and go to complete failure without a spotter. On the last rep I just lock the weight at the lower end of the movement where my muscles fail.

I do this two weeks in a row and then go back to flat bench free weights for one week. I also try to stay in the 10-12 rep range for the first 3 sets, I feel like I get the best pumps in this range. You need to really focus on perfect form, which didn’t come naturally to me.

Week 1

1. Incline Smith Bench Press
  2. Weighted Dips (lower chest)
  3. Incline DB Fly’s

Week 2
Same as above

Week 3

1. Flat BB Bench
  2. Incline Smith Bench Press
  3. Weighted Dips (lower chest)
  4. Incline DB fly’s

Start Over at Week 1 (above)

Also, the lighter the weight the more narrow your hand position (about 12 inches apart). As you add weight, try widening your grip by 4 inches at a time (maybe 4 inches past shoulder width at your heaviest weight).

PM if you want any more detail.

Anyways, you look good! Legs and Abs look awesome!

_ Adam

[quote]acidhell wrote:
yes it was pretty much intentional! Actually i DO lift upperbody!!

I bench and i do weighted chin ups and sometimes i overhead press

I can CHIN up from deadhang with a supinated grip my BW+60kg (i have it on vid) but i can only bench 125kg and THAT on a good day! Guess that’s a lot based on my upper body developement

But i just realised why my bench lags so much behind in comparison to other lifts! It must have to do with technique
 When pressing, i think have BAD mind-muscle connection, and i feel it more in my shoulders

I ve been benching with my elbows FLARED out , instead of keeping them tucked in! Hence i have terribly slow progress on the bench and incosistency!
I should definately fix my form on the bench and hopefully expect some upper body growth as well[/quote]