T Nation

MD6

Does anyone know why MD6 is not offered at the T-Nation store?

[quote]bknieriem wrote:
Does anyone know why MD6 is not offered at the T-Nation store?[/quote]

HOT-ROX Extreme is our flagship fat-loss product.

MD6 was designed for the more mainstream market. These are people who often can’t tolerate a supplement as powerful as HOT-ROX Extreme.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
bknieriem wrote:

MD6 was designed for the more mainstream market. These are people who often can’t tolerate a supplement as powerful as HOT-ROX Extreme.[/quote]

Just out of curiosity, if you can share, how have sales been with it. I only ask because every place I have seen it for sale online there is NO information for it(like the article you can read for HRX), just an ingredient list.

mmmmmmmm just seeing the name MD6 makes me nostalgic.

That was the greatest supplement of all time for fat loss.

As far as I know, sales have been good, but I don’t know exact numbers.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
Lonnie123 wrote:Just out of curiosity, if you can share, how have sales been with it. I only ask because every place I have seen it for sale online there is NO information for it(like the article you can read for HRX), just an ingredient list.

As far as I know, sales have been good, but I don’t know exact numbers.[/quote]

Cool. Mo money, mo fun here at the Nation.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
bknieriem wrote:

MD6 was designed for the more mainstream market. These are people who often can’t tolerate a supplement as powerful as HOT-ROX Extreme.[/quote]

Not to call you out, but isn’t the main reason Biotest no longer sells it anymore since MD6 has an ephedrine derivative in it?

Funny this is brought up, I have a few bottles left and was just about to ask if they would still be any good…

[quote]Kill’Em All wrote:

That was the greatest supplement of all time for fat loss.[/quote]How would it be better than HOT-ROX Extreme, the product that replaced it?

[quote]greekdawg wrote:
Not to call you out, but isn’t the main reason Biotest no longer sells it anymore since MD6 has an ephedrine derivative in it?
[/quote]

The current formula does not contain ephedrine.

The old MD6 seemed to be a better appetite suppressant than HOT-ROX, at least for me. I would literally forget to eat with MD6, which could be good or bad depending on your goals.

OTOH you don’t buy HOT-ROX for appetite suppression, you buy it for fat loss.

I have one bottle left of old formula MD6 - I’m hoarding it for pre-summer cutting, and I will cry when it’s gone, since I don’t respond to HOT-ROX at all.

[quote]aikigreg wrote:
I have one bottle left of old formula MD6 - I’m hoarding it for pre-summer cutting, and I will cry when it’s gone, since I don’t respond to HOT-ROX at all.[/quote]

Most of the people I’ve worked with have been able to retain muscle better while using HOT-ROX than anything else.

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
Kill’Em All wrote:

That was the greatest supplement of all time for fat loss.How would it be better than HOT-ROX Extreme, the product that replaced it?

[/quote]

I have to say in every way it was. Its effects on fat seemed to melt off.
HOT-ROX to me is like increasing thermogenosis via thyroid, but ephedra based MD6 really seemed to stimulate those stuborn sights more beta receptor antagonist etc. the combo of ephedra,yohmbine, l tyroisine , alpha lipoic acid, 5htp, really seemed magical I have to say.

HOT-ROX didn’t replace MD6 MD6 was pulled because no MORE EPHEDRA.

[quote]Kill’Em All wrote:

HOT-ROX didn’t replace MD6 MD6 was pulled because no MORE EPHEDRA. [/quote]

Thats what I was thinking…good thing I still have a few bottles left.

That may be, but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m a complete non-responder. It had done nothing for me that a placebo wouldn’t do. I know it works wonders for many T-Nationers, just not for ME.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
aikigreg wrote:
I have one bottle left of old formula MD6 - I’m hoarding it for pre-summer cutting, and I will cry when it’s gone, since I don’t respond to HOT-ROX at all.

Most of the people I’ve worked with have been able to retain muscle better while using HOT-ROX than anything else.[/quote]

[quote]aikigreg wrote:
That may be, but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m a complete non-responder. It had done nothing for me that a placebo wouldn’t do. I know it works wonders for many T-Nationers, just not for ME.[/quote]

I was simply pointing out that the vast majority of people with whom I’m familiar have done very well with Hot-Rox.

I haven’t seen any supplements of this type that work for everyone.

That is a GREAT point. It just bums me out because I would like to incorporate a thermogenic into my supp. program, but HOT-ROX doesn’t help me and I don’t actually trust anyone but Biotest :slight_smile: Makes it tough!

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
aikigreg wrote:
That may be, but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m a complete non-responder. It had done nothing for me that a placebo wouldn’t do. I know it works wonders for many T-Nationers, just not for ME.

I was simply pointing out that the vast majority of people with whom I’m familiar have done very well with HOT-ROX.

I haven’t seen any supplements of this type that work for everyone.[/quote]

If anyone would like to sell those old bottles of MD6, please let me know, that stuff was pretty good.

Monopoly

the old or the OLD OLD in the glass bottles MD6. AHHHHHHHH that norephedrine was nice ,

[quote]aikigreg wrote:
That is a GREAT point. It just bums me out because I would like to incorporate a thermogenic into my supp. program, but HOT-ROX doesn’t help me and I don’t actually trust anyone but Biotest :slight_smile: Makes it tough![/quote]

You can now buy ephedra-based fat burners online, as some supplement manufacturers make the most of this grey, ephedra-ban uncertainty period. Use Google!