md6 usage

have been using md6 2-4 caps per day 5 days per week for 8 weeks now. does anybody have any suggestions for a max sensible time to continue.

How do you feel on the 2nd day of your off cycle each week? It takes about this long for the stuff to completely clear your system so if you’re feeling really tired and run down on that 2nd day than it’s probably not a bad idea to cycle off now. If you’re feeling fine than I don’t see any reason not to continue the 5 days on/2 days off regimen.

I just started taking MD-6 and my trainer and the guy at the supplement store I go to both said to only take it on the days I work out and to cycle on and off of it, after having your best workout generally 2-3weeks into a cycle then take a week off. Then start over from the beginning with the minimum dosage gradually increasing util you peak again. Then, after three short cycles, take about a month off. They said thermogenics definetly work but that your body adjusts really quickly to it and then it is much less effective. Did you have noticable results using it?

I love MD6! It really boosts my energy, helps suppress my cravings for sugar and makes my sex drive go into overtime. When I added MD6 to my training program my loss of bodyfat accelerated. I normally take four capsules (2 in the am, 2 in the early pm) a day, 5 days a week, (not on rest days). Once the bottle is gone I cycle off 2-3 weeks, then start again. I literally feel a jumpstart the week I begin a new cycle. I hate the first 5 days of cycling off because I feel a little lazy and my hunger increases. I plan to use it indefinitely as long as I cycle off it periodically.