MD6 Timing ?

I was wondering if there is any time span for taking MD6. I am doing the T-Dawg diet and take 2 capsules with breakfast at 6:30 A.M. then 2 more with my mid-morning snack at 10:00 A.M. and then my last 2 capsules at around 3:00 P.M. with my mid afternoon snack. I usualy work out around 7:00 P.M. Am I taking them to close together or is this fine ? One last questio is that I weigh 217 lbs. and seem to tolerate MD6 verry well can I take another dose or up 2 of my doses to 3 caps without losing it’s effect. Any personal experiences would be helpful.

I would say you’re taking them a little close together. I take my last dose of MD6 as late as 5 or 6 and have no problem sleeping (if that’s what you’re worried about.) I like the divided dose (2 at a time, 6 a day) but I know others who prefer taking three at a time, twice a day. Experiment with both.

You’ll also get a better response by taking MD6 at least 30 minutes prior to meals.

Dominic, I agree with the first two responders. Take your MD6 a half hour to an hour prior to eating, and I find best results if I haven’t eaten for a couple of hours prior to taking them. There’s nothing like two MD6 capsules upon rising in the morning, then a half hour spent drinking coffee before breakfast. Gets me out of bed! One of the best things about MD6 compared to other thermogenics is the lack of shaking, heart palpitations and weird buzz some of them, the harsher formulations, give me, anyways.