T Nation

MD6 an T2 Pro

If my main goal right now is to lose fat, (I’ll take some lean mass if possible), should I be taking MD6 and T2 Pro on my cardio days only? Or should I be taking these on weight training days as well? I am currently doing 3 days of weights and 3 days of HIT cardio. I am 6’3 about 242 pounds and have roughly 22% bodyfat. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Should I keep my cardbs under 100 grams per day?

BUMP!

I would stick with both supps on all days. Go to biotestedge.com and look at the fat loss stack. I would structure your supplement cycle like that. As for the carbohydrate question, I can’t answer that. It is a very personal decision based on your dieting experience and insulin sensitiviy. You’re also going to have to keep everything under control. You can keep carbs under 100g per day and eat enough protein and fat to balloon up. I’m sure you know that, but the point had to be made. Obviously, you have to cut for a while to drop some significant body fat, so try a low carb diet. If you don’t like it, then switch to something esle. It is process of trial and error. Read through the FAQ to get links to the various diets such as T-dawg, Don’t Diet, etc. Good luck!

Take them everyday. Definately before breakfast and before your cardio. I would make breakfast your largest meal of the day.