MD Complete: 50% More Servings

Just a quick note, Metabolic Drive Complete now has 50% more servings. (No price increase.) More info <a href=“http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1091674"target="new”>HERE.

Wait…Now what can I bitch about? Uhh… Beta7 is kinda expensive, any chance on that getting 50% more servings?

Or how about: GREAT! I JUST PLACED AN ORDER 30 SECONDS AGO.

So I’m guessing this applies to the new lot that appeared this past Friday or Saturday?

Sweet.

So, looking at the amount of protein we’re getting (not serving size), doesn’t this make Metabolic Drive Complete cheaper than Low Carb Metabolic Drive?

I know, it not really fair to compare the two, but I thought the Low Carb Metabolic Drive was priced really reasonably, and understood paying a little more for Metabolic Drive Complete.

Good news.

Thanks!

Any chance you could up the servings to 20 or knock down the price to $23? I know a ton of people here in Canada that would order by the boatload if either condition could be met.

How about getting rid of those probiotics, or at least minimizing them… My farts are unbearable even if I only have one scoop mixed with regular Metabolic Drive.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
How about getting rid of those probiotics, or at least minimizing them… My farts are unbearable even if I only have one scoop mixed with regular metabolic drive.[/quote]

If anything the probiotics should improve your digestion and reduce the amount of gas you have. Maybe you should re-evaluate the rest of your diet.

[quote]anchilor wrote:
Any chance you could up the servings to 20 or knock down the price to $23? I know a ton of people here in Canada that would order by the boatload if either condition could be met. [/quote]

Are you serious?

Would you like a silver spoon with that too?!

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
anchilor wrote:
Any chance you could up the servings to 20 or knock down the price to $23? I know a ton of people here in Canada that would order by the boatload if either condition could be met.

Are you serious?

Would you like a silver spoon with that too?! [/quote]

Yeah, tell me about it, lol.

“Hey can you just start selling only free products, and send them to us monthly, wait how about weekly?”

TRiGWU:

Sure. A silverspoon would be nice but, I would be happy with a plastic scoop instead :wink:

China and TRI:

You guys really need to relax. It’s just a facetious comment on message board.

Based on your reactions, I thought I made a “Yo momma” comment.

I am a big fan of the site and all of the products, but the recent switch (with Metabolic Drive Complete) had forced me to “slow” my supp use.

Thanks for the help as I will now be back to normal.

Everyone should realize that we are dealing with a pretty unique company here.

Thanks again,
Tucker

This is awesome

Awesome, price/serving kept me away from Metabolic Drive Complete in the past. Now I’m definetely trying it out.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
So, looking at the amount of protein we’re getting (not serving size), doesn’t this make MD Complete cheaper than Low Carb Metabolic Drive?

I know, it not really fair to compare the two, but I thought the Low Carb Metabolic Drive was priced really reasonably, and understood paying a little more for MD Complete.

Good news.

Thanks![/quote]

I did some math:

Amount of protein in tub of MD Complete: 615

Amount of protien in tub of Low-Carb MD: 640

But like you said, it’s hard to compare the two just on protein. Personally I’m starting to buy more Complete than Low-Carb, and this increase will just make me do it more. I love the flavor, thickness, fiber content and how it keeps me full for a long time. Good for what I use it for - a true meal replacement.

Thanks, Biotest!

This only means it’s close to what GROW! used to be.

I stopped buying Biotest Protein because Metabolic Drive Complete lasted barely 1 week for the same price it used to last a couple of weeks…and the taste was not as good.

Looks like I might come back to this.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
How about getting rid of those probiotics, or at least minimizing them… My farts are unbearable even if I only have one scoop mixed with regular metabolic drive.[/quote]

Dude, there you go again cracking me up. I kind of had the same experience initially and it was just a settling period. Whenever I change a product like that even if it’s for the better my gut has a period of time where it adjusts to it and then everything is running smoothly again. Hang in there man and don’t kill anybody with that VX gas!

Laters,

D

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
This only means it’s close to what Grow! used to be.

I stopped buying Biotest Protein because Metabolic Drive Complete lasted barely 1 week for the same price it used to last a couple of weeks…and the taste was not as good.

Looks like I might come back to this.[/quote]

You like the taste / product of Classic Grow! better than Metabolic Drive Complete? I’m surprised, I think its a vast improvement

Good to hear. 'Cause the price was too steep as it was. I actually went out last week and bought individual packs of Myoplex Deluxe because that’s what I used to drink and Complete was getting as expensive or more so that what I can get Myoplex for locally.

Love the taste of Complete though, and would prefer to stick with that.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
How about getting rid of those probiotics, or at least minimizing them… My farts are unbearable even if I only have one scoop mixed with regular Metabolic Drive.[/quote]

Metabolic Drive HAS PROBIOTICS???

I will commence to read articles… forgive me.

[quote]Dave2 wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:
So, looking at the amount of protein we’re getting (not serving size), doesn’t this make MD Complete cheaper than Low Carb Metabolic Drive?

I know, it not really fair to compare the two, but I thought the Low Carb Metabolic Drive was priced really reasonably, and understood paying a little more for MD Complete.

Good news.

Thanks!

I did some math:

Amount of protein in tub of MD Complete: 615

Amount of protien in tub of Low-Carb MD: 640

But like you said, it’s hard to compare the two just on protein. Personally I’m starting to buy more Complete than Low-Carb, and this increase will just make me do it more. I love the flavor, thickness, fiber content and how it keeps me full for a long time. Good for what I use it for - a true meal replacement.

Thanks, Biotest!
[/quote]

If you look at the supplement facts in the store, Metabolic Drive has 27 servings at 20g of protein for a total of 540g. When did it change from 32 servings to 27?