McDonalds-The Game

[quote]combatmedic wrote:

Captain,
I think you, me, and one other guy on this site know who Wesley Willis is. Damn shame, because he is just awesome (even if we laugh at him, not with him)
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago.[/quote]

I’m the other guy!

=D

[quote]Aleksandr wrote:
combatmedic wrote:

Captain,
I think you, me, and one other guy on this site know who Wesley Willis is. Damn shame, because he is just awesome (even if we laugh at him, not with him)
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago.

I’m the other guy!

=D[/quote]

Guess his estimate was wrong, then.

How many CD’s did this guy put out? Every one of them had the same music and he just sang different lyrics. Moreover, who financed him to do this?

What happened to Wesley Willis was really sad. When he died they say he had savings of only $300. He must have made shitloads of cash with his tours and albums, but no-one seems to know what happened to the cash. When he had leukemia he didn’t get the treatment he needed because he was short of money. Crying shame.

Everyone sing with me

“He was born for getting ass-rammed
Casper, Casper, Casper, Casper, Casper, Casper
Casper the homosexual friendly ghost”

I think I got the high score. I got bored and stopped at this point, could have continued for ever. Once you realise how to win its really easy, it just took a while to realise.

[quote]combatmedic wrote:
cap’nsalty wrote:
“Wesley Willis Rock And Roll Mcdonalds lyrics”

Found on Greatest Hits

McDonalds is the place to rock
It is a restaurant where they buy food to eat
It is a good place to listen to the music
People flock here to get down to the rock music

Rock and Roll McDonalds
Rock and Roll McDonalds
Rock and Roll McDonalds
Rock and Roll McDonalds

McDonalds will make you fat
They serve Big Macs
They serve Quarter-Pounders
They will put pounds on you

Rock and Roll McDonalds
Rock and Roll McDonalds
Rock and Roll McDonalds
Rock and Roll McDonalds

McDonalds hamburgers are the worst
They are worse than Burger King
A Big Mac has 26 grams of fat
A Quarter-Pounder has 28 grams of fat

Rock and Roll McDonalds
Rock and Roll McDonalds
Rock and Roll McDonalds
Rock and Roll McDonalds

Wheaties, breakfast of champions

RIP Wesley Willis, you were too good for this world.

Captain,
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago.[/quote]

I whooped Batman’s ass

How do you keep the cistern from not getting full all the time?

more cows, fewer sectors devoted to growing soy

November 2054. gettin better, but now boring

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
November 2054. gettin better, but now boring[/quote]

yeh I know what you mean, it does get boring, wen you know wat to do.

All I did was create 2 feild of GM soy, select add hormones to cattle feed. Then I created 1 cashier and 1 grillman, i got them going until jan 2003 which got me up to $74000. I paused here then simply buy 6 fields for cattle and have a total of 9, 3 on 3 fields and rotate when one goes below 50% fertility. it takes until 1 quart 2006 before the cows created make it into restaurant so you lose money till then. Once you have a full burger stack at the back you can now advertise using “mcdisneys” and hire 2 more grillmen and 2 more cashiers. Now you can make constant money forever. I just got up to 4million and got bored. Dont think i will ever play that again now.

[quote]Travacolypse wrote:
Careful with this. I don’t know if this is just something with my computer, but playing this game caused my processor to hit warning level temperature in about three minutes, which has never happened before, even while playing a couple hours of CS: Source straight. The AC was running in the house, so it wasn’t a room temperature issue either.[/quote]

I’m having the same problem, and reported it on the game creator’s message board.

As an aside -

Have you guys seen that “The Meatrix” has been updated?

Lots of great information, links to some local family farms I hadn’t heard of yet at http://www.eatwellguide.org/ and a new flash video “The Meatrix 2: Revolting”.

Check it out -

If McDonald’s want to give money to sports clubs, advertise sports and exercise, as part of a marketing campaign, I have no problem with that.

If people want to eat at McDonald’s I have no problem with that.

If people are dumb and somehow extrapolate from such marketing campaigns that McDonald’s is a healthy food vendor, I have no problem with that. I do have a problem with Medicare though.

Kingsley’s Chicken sponsored my footy team when I was a kid, without them I wouldn’t have been able to play. So here’s to fried food, it’s kept me healthy all my life.