McDonald's beef is good for you.

If this suit gets to court, it proves that the world has gone to heck in a hand basket.

A man has sued four leading fast food chains, claiming he became obese and suffered from other serious health problems from eating their fatty cuisine. The lawsuit names McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Burger King, and Kentucky Fried Chicken. Barber, a 5-foot-10-inch maintenance worker who weighs 272 pounds, had heart attacks in 1996 and 1999 and has diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. He said he ate fast food for decades, believing it was good for him until his doctor cautioned him otherwise: “They said ‘100 percent beef.’ I thought that meant it was good for you.”
I’ve also read of a 14 y.o. girl who’s 4’10" and 175 pounds who’s parents are also suing some fast food companies. Blaming them for their daughter’s obesity. I read that she reported eating McDonald’s food 2-3 times a DAY! Good parenting. I wonder what that obesity forum has to say about this.

We live in a democracy. You have a choice, of going to McDonalds or a normal restaraunt. You have a choice of eating lots, or eating little. This is America, land of choices. Ignorance is no excuse.

We know that people are too stupid to govern themselves. Hence the stupidly obese people. I think kicking McDonalds in the ass will help prevent them from catering to these stupid people.

You know all the regulations for cigarettes? Those didn’t come about because of the government. They came about because people sued the companies for giving them cancer. Do you think Philip Morris wants to advertise that their products kill? No. The lawsuits against them raised awareness.

Anyway, it is partially McDonald’s fault. Just like it’s partially the crack dealers fault.

Fat lazy fucks. Not only do they get fat, but they can’t even work for a living - they have to go around suing successful companies for money that someone else earned. But then again, I wonder what I’d do for a 7 figure paycheck…

This a load Bull Shit!!! That 14 year girl should be sueing her parents not MICKEY D’s. After all they were the ones that bought and feed it to her… anyways thats my 2cents on this

Welcome to the nation with more un employed lawyers than the entire rest of the world has employed or some such crap. This is right up there with the case that killed light aviation for us. Imagine a clown with a student pilots permit, not even certified for cross country goes and buys a complex type aircraft ( also not on his permit) dosen’t check the fuel levels( which is a legal requirement before flight and fully the pilots responsability) then takes off and runs out of fuel. He lands in some farmers field and proceeds to sue Cesna for 10 million Dollars which he got. Do they still teach the meaning of the word responsability in the schools?? What ever happened to being responsable for ones own decesions?? Sorry about the spelling today guys checkers on the blink :o}))

I can’t believe that obsurd shit! People want money cause they’re fat-ass fucks who can’t get laid. Fuck those fat-asses. Everybody knows that fast food’s not good for you, I don’t care how dumb or how fat you are. That makes me want to stick a fat shoe right up their fat ass-holes. Fat fucks

The next time I see some fat lazy slth terd rolling around in a wheelchair in Wal-mart,all because they are too. fucking obese to walkI’ll think about this post. Damn, this country is full of lazy shits and I for one don’t like it one bit.

It’s the citizens’ responsibility to educate themselves and then make decisions accepting responsibility good or bad. It is also the citizens’ responsibility where age-appropriate to make educated decisions for their children. The responsibility of the government is to offer means for it’s citizens to educate themselves and to prevent the direct harm or MISeducation of others. It’s the misunderstanding of these Civic, Moral, and Ethical concepts that is at the root of people winning million dollar lawsuits from spilled coffee or wrecked planes that they bought and flew illegally to the zealousness of the government against a drug like Ecstasy (while allowing the purchase and consumption of as much alcohol as one wants, no less). And it will likely be at the root of these cases as well.

Holy shit…but no big surprise, really. This country is SO BORED and LAZY!!! We have so FEW real problems that we invent problems to combat in the courtrooms, for the wonderful purpose of making a quick buck. So, a company can be sued for making a product without ANY deception, and might actually lose! What ever happened to personal responsibility? For any turd who thinks McDonalds is ‘partially responsible,’ wait until someone considers YOU ‘partially responsible’ for something that happened to them without your knowledge. I am starting to get REALLY tired of my own country, is that wrong?

if parents are letting their kids eat mc donald’s 2-3 times a day, i seriously believe that they should go to jail for neglect and abuse of their children, by risking their health.

The restaurants you mentioned should be sued for failure to warn. The shit they serve is so bad and so bad for you, the plaintiffs deserve to win on a failure to warn cause of action. The packaging should be labled conspicuously: The contents of this package is not food even though it is sold as such. Don’t even feed this shit to your dog if you love him. This shit is not even fit for the cheaters diet or cheat day. Please dispose of in a toxic waste facility. Above all: DO NOT EAT. nick

The thing about these lawsuits is becoming obese is a long term process. These people ate the food 2-3 times a day and got fat, then they continued with their actions and got fatter, and then decided to sue. I think it’s their own damn fault for not catching themselves earlier. Stupidity is a disease that seems be becoming rampant.

I for one happen to think it is a great idea to sue these places.Just wait until I sue Anheuser-Busch for the mental anguish I have received for the numerous occasions of waking up next to a coyote ugly assed women.They have no warnings on their labels saying that objects are not as pretty as they appear when imbibing their products.