McDonald's Beatdown Update

Wow. I’m surprised but not shocked. If you’re around the process long enough, you understand you never know what juries (grand juries and otherwise) will do. I’d have still wagered a nice sum that he would have been indicted. I guess a NY jury saw otherwise. I thought a New York County (as opposed to Kings and the Bronx) jury would look at this unfavorably but at the end of the day, they are NYers and are probably sick of the kind of bullshit pulled by these two women. Legally though, he got away with a few more hits than reasonable.

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
On the one hand I’m glad that this happened… But on the other hand, I don’t even want to know how that precedent is going to be abused in the future…

Still, justice won out over the law for once. Interesting.
[/quote]

It’s not a precedent in the legal sense and the common man would still be well advised to always exercise discretion. This is just ONE well publicized case that was caught on video. If not for video, you never hear about this case. Meanwhile, every single day in this country people are indicted (and later convicted) for “defending themselves”. I hope no one loses sight of that simple fact.

And let me be the first to say I was proven WRONG, since I had some strong opinions about the case.

I was wondering what happened.

A fractured skull? He had some pent up aggression lol.

Oh well, they should have never jumped over the counter.

Good. And I hope they do get hit with trespassing, as well. They deserve to get fucked over - and publicly.

I am pleasantly surprised.

Loving this. We were told by many that he was gonna fry.

Glad to see real justice here.

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Im not getting into any debates though so say whatever you want.
[/quote]

Protein is bad for you.[/quote]

Thats going too far.

I challenge you to a Dance-Off!

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
At your very core every Human wants to feel a degree of safety At Home and At Work. This will always be in the minds of the Masses. Lawyer, Judge, Jury.

That is why this verdict is of no surprise to me.

I’ll let the rest of you debate the legality of it.[/quote]

Not a verdict.

Grand jury said there wasnt enough evidence to even go to trial. Bizarre.
[/quote]

Why Bizarre?
[/quote]

You don’t find it bizarre there’s a video of the whole incident and the reason for no trial was a lack of sufficient evidence?[/quote]

What did we see?

Yelling, they jump he ran got cornered picked up something hit. The other things are out of view.

[/quote]

Sure, and that’s why I could see him coming out on top in a trial.

But what we did see wasn’t enough to even warrant a trial?

Multiple lashes caught on tape.

Him hitting them while they’re on the ground with his coworkers trying to get him to stop with the “victims” out of view.

[/quote]

Like was said when this first broke, YOU CAN’T SEE SHIT BEHIND THE COUNTER…which is why everyone acting like they could see through walls was flat out wrong.

None of you know how many times they tried to get back up or if they pulled a knife while down on the ground.

We said all of this already.

It looks like we were right.

Glad to see he gets freedom and not jail time.

If these were two guys attacking a woman, there never would have been a discussion.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
At your very core every Human wants to feel a degree of safety At Home and At Work. This will always be in the minds of the Masses. Lawyer, Judge, Jury.

Not a verdict.

[/quote]

Why Bizarre?
[/quote]

You don’t find it bizarre there’s a video of the whole incident and the reason for no trial was a lack of sufficient evidence?[/quote]

What did we see?

Yelling, they jump he ran got cornered picked up something hit. The other things are out of view.

[/quote]

Him hitting them while they’re on the ground with his coworkers trying to get him to stop with the “victims” out of view.

[/quote]

Like was said when this first broke, YOU CAN’T SEE SHIT BEHIND THE COUNTER…which is why everyone acting like they could see through walls was flat out wrong.

None of you know how many times they tried to get back up or if they pulled a knife while down on the ground.

If these were two guys attacking a woman, there never would have been a discussion.[/quote]

And that is what it comes down to. We can all sit and get emotional like the old lady did with all the screaming “save the children oh please wont someone think of the children”.

But once things calmed down and all the people told what happend to the Authorities it was enough for the Grand Jury to say Fuck it. It was all in the Heat of the moment.

It may have turned out dif if he could have run away and thought about it then came back but all this happend within seconds.

He was attacked, he reacted.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

Not a verdict.

[/quote]

Why Bizarre?
[/quote]

What did we see?

[/quote]

[/quote]

If these were two guys attacking a woman, there never would have been a discussion.[/quote]

And there are eyeball witnesses.

We can’t, but there are people who saw exactly what went down. His coworkers. Remember the ones who tried to subdue him?

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Im not getting into any debates though so say whatever you want.
[/quote]

Protein is bad for you.[/quote]

and stronglifts 5x5 is the best and only way for anybody to train

In the original thread, I made a crack about customers not being allowed in the kitchen. Pursuing the guy into a private area made them the aggressors. That’s probably the reason why the charges were dropped in the end.

I also wonder what sort of a rap sheet the women have…

[quote]therajraj wrote:

We can’t, but there are people who saw exactly what went down. His coworkers. Remember the ones who tried to subdue him?
[/quote]

And don’t you think those eye witnesses would have been subpoenaed to testify in front of the grand jury? I highly doubt they relied only on a shitty video to make their decision.

for the first time i totally agree with you

also this

[quote]chushin wrote:
In the original thread, I made a crack about customers not being allowed in the kitchen. Pursuing the guy into a private area made them the aggressors. That’s probably the reason why the charges were dropped in the end.

[/quote]

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

And don’t you think those eye witnesses would have been subpoenaed to testify in front of the grand jury? I highly doubt they relied only on a shitty video to make their decision.

[/quote]

Sure. McDonald’s Most likely had their own surveillance tapes as well.

… and in other news …

7-Year-Old Accused Of Possible Sexual Harassment For Kicking [Bully] In Groin

BOSTON (CBS) A 7-year-old boy is being investigated by his South Boston elementary school for possible sexual harassment after kicking another boy in the crotch.

The first grader’s mother, Tasha Lynch, says she was shocked by the school’s decision.

“He’s 7 years old. He doesn’t know anything about sexual harassment,” she said.

[b]Lynch’s son, Mark Curran, said the boy that he kicked had been bullying him on the school bus ride home from Tynan Elementary last week.

"He just all of a sudden came up to him, choked him. He wanted to take his gloves, and my son said, ‘I couldn?t breathe, so I kicked him in the testicles,’ " said his mother.[/b]

" 'Your son kicked a little boy in the testicles. We call that sexual harassment, '" Lynch said the school told her.

Lynch wants an apology and better supervision on the school bus to prevent such fights among students.

“He couldnâ??t breathe. He was trying to defend himself,” she said. “I donâ??t find that sexual harassment. I find that defending himself.”

Deserve it’s own thread?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
… and in other news …

7-Year-Old Accused Of Possible Sexual Harassment For Kicking [Bully] In Groin

BOSTON (CBS) A 7-year-old boy is being investigated by his South Boston elementary school for possible sexual harassment after kicking another boy in the crotch.

The first grader’s mother, Tasha Lynch, says she was shocked by the school’s decision.

“He’s 7 years old. He doesn’t know anything about sexual harassment,” she said.

[b]Lynch’s son, Mark Curran, said the boy that he kicked had been bullying him on the school bus ride home from Tynan Elementary last week.

"He just all of a sudden came up to him, choked him. He wanted to take his gloves, and my son said, ‘I couldn?t breathe, so I kicked him in the testicles,’ " said his mother.[/b]

" 'Your son kicked a little boy in the testicles. We call that sexual harassment, '" Lynch said the school told her.

Lynch wants an apology and better supervision on the school bus to prevent such fights among students.

“He couldnâ??t breathe. He was trying to defend himself,” she said. “I donâ??t find that sexual harassment. I find that defending himself.”

Deserve it’s own thread?[/quote]

And this is why I hate the State I was born in AND why liberal nannies are mentally deranged