McDonalds Beat Down

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Once again, so-called “men” stand around and do nothing while an innocent victim gets beaten by an angry mob.

[/quote]

While I agree with you in general, especially when standing around and encouraging the fight, I can understand why people don’t jump into these things.

Home News Top Stories
Dad who split up fight in McDonald’s shot dead
21/04/2011
Decrease font size Increase font size mcdonald’s , raymond mitchell
A DAD-of-four who split up a fight in a McDonaldâ??s was shot dead moments after being told he wouldnâ??t see the morning.

Raymond Mitchell, 34, had only popped into the restaurant to buy a hot chocolate.

Advertisement >>

But he apparently caused offence after splitting up two men fighting in the queue.

One of them, who had several gold teeth, shouted at Raymond: â??You are gonna die tonight, you are not gonna see the morning.â??

The thug is then said to have phoned an accomplice to fetch a gun, yelling into his mobile: â??Bring me that thing.â??

Raymond left the 24-hour McDonaldâ??s but was chased into a cul-de-sac. The gun was then delivered and Mr Mitchell was beaten and pistol-whipped before being shot three times in an alley in Brixton, South London, at 6.50am on Sunday. Raymond, nicknamed Brown, was taken to hospital but died hours later.

One neighbour, who saw the shooting but was too terrified to be named, said: â??He was begging, literally begging for his life. I didnâ??t dare look out my window in case they saw me. I heard them laughing and swearing at him, calling him a â??b***hâ??. I heard them laughing afterwards as well.â??

Raymondâ??s partner, who asked not to be named, said: â??Iâ??m terrified. Theyâ??re still out there and theyâ??ve not been caught. Iâ??ve been told how they were laughing, actually laughing after they beat him and shot him. How could anybody do something like that?â??

For the record, I am in no way defending the people in the first video.

Well… that was just sick.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:

Before this turns into a “I hate negroes”-fest lets add to the overall picture that it was a transvestite creepin’ in the girls’ bath rooms (hence the fake hair/wig) that prompted this violent beat down.[/quote]

Where did you read that it was a transvestite?[/quote]

He didn’t. He saw the pile of hair on the ground that resulted from the victim being dragged across the floor by her hair and claimed the victim was a transvestite. He then posted a link to a video showing that 3 white looking people and a Latino looking guy beat up a white looking guy over a facebook dispute.
[/quote]

I can answer for myself, LimpDickMachine, thanks.

here you go:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-viral-video-mcdonalds-20110422,0,4613709.story

http://www.bilerico.com/2011/04/transwoman_severely_beaten_at_baltimore_mcdonalds.php

http://lgbtweekly.com/2011/04/23/transgender-maryland-woman-beaten-in-balitimore-mcdonalds/

I choose to remain neutral on the issue, as anyone entering a McDonald’s should be subject to extermination (Inb4 AC telling everyone to mind their own business when up in Bmore)

Edit: You also have to be quite retarded to think that a red-headed “girl” loses black hair while being dragged around.

Also, if you were able to read on an adult level, the article was about the slaying of 15-year old trailer trash by 5 other pieces of trailer trash.

They beat him, shot him several times with a .22, broke his knees in order to fit him into a sleeping bag, burned him and disposed of his ashes in a flooded lime pit. So much for “beating up a white guy”.[/quote]

1. The victim may very well be a tranny. This is neither here nor there. Trannys should be treated like any other mentally ill person instead of being beaten to a pulp.

2. Responding to this thread by posting a link describing a brutal murder of a white looking person by three other white looking people and a Latino is NOT ‘remaining neutral on this matter’.

3. Your use of the derogatory and racist term ‘trailor trash’ reveals your true nature/motives. Thank you for being honest about that.[/quote]

4. Sure. It would just be interesting to see whether people’s opinions would be shifted because of this detail (keeping in mind that these violence videos are usually posted to create more hatred and bigotry).

5. Yes it is. Some black people are scum. Some white people are scum. Some Latinos are scum. Some *people" are scum. That’s the message to keep in mind.

6. Ha, I kinda expected this response, that’s why I toned it down from white trash. Are we really gonna be butt-hurt about this “racial slur”? I mean, c’mon, we’re white males. We’ve been running this shit for thousands of years. Lighten up, Francis!
    Like Louis CK said:
    “I’m a white male. There’s nothing you can even say to me to hurt my feelings.”
    “Hey, Cracker!”
    “Oh boy, ruined mah day! Shouldn’t have called me a cracker. Brings me back to owning land and people…”

[quote]dk44 wrote:

While I agree with you in general, especially when standing around and encouraging the fight, I can understand why people don’t jump into these things.

Home News Top Stories
21/04/2011
A DAD-of-four who split up a fight in a McDonald�??�??�??�?�¢??s was shot dead moments after being told he wouldn�??�??�??�?�¢??t see the morning.

Raymond Mitchell, 34, had only popped into the restaurant to buy a hot chocolate.

Advertisement >>

But he apparently caused offence after splitting up two men fighting in the queue.

One of them, who had several gold teeth, shouted at Raymond: �??�??�??�?�¢??You are gonna die tonight, you are not gonna see the morning.�??�??�??�?�¢??

The thug is then said to have phoned an accomplice to fetch a gun, yelling into his mobile: �??�??�??�?�¢??Bring me that thing.�??�??�??�?�¢??

Raymond left the 24-hour McDonald�??�??�??�?�¢??s but was chased into a cul-de-sac. The gun was then delivered and Mr Mitchell was beaten and pistol-whipped before being shot three times in an alley in Brixton, South London, at 6.50am on Sunday. Raymond, nicknamed Brown, was taken to hospital but died hours later.

One neighbour, who saw the shooting but was too terrified to be named, said: �??�??�??�?�¢??He was begging, literally begging for his life. I didn�??�??�??�?�¢??t dare look out my window in case they saw me. I heard them laughing and swearing at him, calling him a �??�??�??�?�¢??b***h�??�??�??�?�¢??. I heard them laughing afterwards as well.�??�??�??�?�¢??

Raymond�??�??�??�?�¢??s partner, who asked not to be named, said: �??�??�??�?�¢??I�??�??�??�?�¢??m terrified. They�??�??�??�?�¢??re still out there and they�??�??�??�?�¢??ve not been caught. I�??�??�??�?�¢??ve been told how they were laughing, actually laughing after they beat him and shot him. How could anybody do something like that?�??�??�??�?�¢??

[/quote]

pretty sad story indeed.

There were times I wouldn’t hesitate to step into a fight and split people. These days, it’d entirely depend of the situation…

I don’t know, stories like these make me wonder. I can defend myself against a knife or a gun, if pointed at my face, but is it still worth helping people out nowadays? Shall I just mind my business and walk away?

In the case of that girl in MDs, I would’ve stepped in, I would’ve kicked them girls to the pulp. They could’ve brought the whole gang to beat me up, I would’ve bled or died for that poor girl, a total stranger to me… I don’t know, I can get quite irrational, I think I like taking risks and I hate vulnerable people being picked on.

Other people will think about their life, their family, their future etc… and do nothing. If the victim was giving a good fight against her attacker, honestly I’d just stand there and look on just like everybody else… and call the cops…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Once again, so-called “men” stand around and do nothing while an innocent victim gets beaten by an angry mob.

[/quote]

No they weren’t they where videotaping it for facebook because that’s what people do now. Disgusting I weep for society now

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

Home News Top Stories
21/04/2011
A DAD-of-four who split up a fight in a McDonald�??�??�??�??�?�¢??s was shot dead moments after being told he wouldn�??�??�??�??�?�¢??t see the morning.

Advertisement >>

One of them, who had several gold teeth, shouted at Raymond: �??�??�??�??�?�¢??You are gonna die tonight, you are not gonna see the morning.�??�??�??�??�?�¢??

The thug is then said to have phoned an accomplice to fetch a gun, yelling into his mobile: �??�??�??�??�?�¢??Bring me that thing.�??�??�??�??�?�¢??

Raymond left the 24-hour McDonald�??�??�??�??�?�¢??s but was chased into a cul-de-sac. The gun was then delivered and Mr Mitchell was beaten and pistol-whipped before being shot three times in an alley in Brixton, South London, at 6.50am on Sunday. Raymond, nicknamed Brown, was taken to hospital but died hours later.

One neighbour, who saw the shooting but was too terrified to be named, said: �??�??�??�??�?�¢??He was begging, literally begging for his life. I didn�??�??�??�??�?�¢??t dare look out my window in case they saw me. I heard them laughing and swearing at him, calling him a �??�??�??�??�?�¢??b***h�??�??�??�??�?�¢??. I heard them laughing afterwards as well.�??�??�??�??�?�¢??

Raymond�??�??�??�??�?�¢??s partner, who asked not to be named, said: �??�??�??�??�?�¢??I�??�??�??�??�?�¢??m terrified. They�??�??�??�??�?�¢??re still out there and they�??�??�??�??�?�¢??ve not been caught. I�??�??�??�??�?�¢??ve been told how they were laughing, actually laughing after they beat him and shot him. How could anybody do something like that?�??�??�??�??�?�¢??

[/quote]

pretty sad story indeed.

There were times I wouldn’t hesitate to step into a fight and split people. These days, it’d entirely depend of the situation…

I don’t know, stories like these make me wonder. I can defend myself against a knife or a gun, if pointed at my face, but is it still worth helping people out nowadays? Shall I just mind my business and walk away?

In the case of that girl in MDs, I would’ve stepped in, I would’ve kicked them girls to the pulp. They could’ve brought the whole gang to beat me up, I would’ve bled or died for that poor girl, a total stranger to me… I don’t know, I can get quite irrational, I think I like taking risks and I hate vulnerable people being picked on.

Other people will think about their life, their family, their future etc… and do nothing. If the victim was giving a good fight against her attacker, honestly I’d just stand there and look on just like everybody else… and call the cops…[/quote]

Good Post Dark. It is a very interesting debate. I can see how people are shocked that someone doesn’t jump in and help, but can also understand how someone with a wife and kids at home that they are responsible for doesn’t want to risk the tide being turned on him. It is a sad world we live in where we have to make these choices. Makes you wonder if the world is getting worse, or if it has always been this way but technology keeps it in our face…

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

Home News Top Stories
21/04/2011
A DAD-of-four who split up a fight in a McDonald�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??s was shot dead moments after being told he wouldn�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??t see the morning.

Advertisement >>

One of them, who had several gold teeth, shouted at Raymond: �??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??You are gonna die tonight, you are not gonna see the morning.�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??

The thug is then said to have phoned an accomplice to fetch a gun, yelling into his mobile: �??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??Bring me that thing.�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??

Raymond left the 24-hour McDonald�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??s but was chased into a cul-de-sac. The gun was then delivered and Mr Mitchell was beaten and pistol-whipped before being shot three times in an alley in Brixton, South London, at 6.50am on Sunday. Raymond, nicknamed Brown, was taken to hospital but died hours later.

One neighbour, who saw the shooting but was too terrified to be named, said: �??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??He was begging, literally begging for his life. I didn�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??t dare look out my window in case they saw me. I heard them laughing and swearing at him, calling him a �??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??b***h�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??. I heard them laughing afterwards as well.�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??

Raymond�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??s partner, who asked not to be named, said: �??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??I�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??m terrified. They�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??re still out there and they�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??ve not been caught. I�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??ve been told how they were laughing, actually laughing after they beat him and shot him. How could anybody do something like that?�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??

[/quote]

pretty sad story indeed.

Other people will think about their life, their family, their future etc… and do nothing. If the victim was giving a good fight against her attacker, honestly I’d just stand there and look on just like everybody else… and call the cops…[/quote]

Good Post Dark. It is a very interesting debate. I can see how people are shocked that someone doesn’t jump in and help, but can also understand how someone with a wife and kids at home that they are responsible for doesn’t want to risk the tide being turned on him. It is a sad world we live in where we have to make these choices. Makes you wonder if the world is getting worse, or if it has always been this way but technology keeps it in our face…[/quote]

As a londoner let me tell you that if you are in Brixton late at night and theres a fight going on, you don’t break it up no matter what you might do in any other circumstances.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

As a londoner let me tell you that if you are in Brixton late at night and theres a fight going on, you don’t break it up no matter what you might do in any other circumstances.
[/quote]

I’d agree with you. Brixton is quite a fucked up area. Only been out there clubbing or for concert a couple of times but never again.

On a night out, this how my mind works. If I spot:

Two big guys fighting, I’ll walk away. And call the cops.

Two big guys kicking the shit out of frail man, I may risk it… jeez, I’m no Cynthia Rothrock but I can fight good. However, they may beat the shit out of me and probably gangrape me if I fail… but I wanna risk it…can’t let that poor guy get kicked around like that… yeah, that’s how fucked up my mind is…

Two, three girls beating the shit out of a defenceless one, I’ll get in there. I don’t give a shit. Bring the whole gang.

Also, here’s some white people’s mischievous behavior.

Bottom line: People suck, surround yourself with those you like and enjoy life nonetheless!
[/quote]

Don’t really care whether they’re white or black. Why did you think you had to make an issue of race?

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

Home News Top Stories
21/04/2011
A DAD-of-four who split up a fight in a McDonald�??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??s was shot dead moments after being told he wouldn�??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??t see the morning.

Advertisement >>

One of them, who had several gold teeth, shouted at Raymond: �??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??You are gonna die tonight, you are not gonna see the morning.�??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??

The thug is then said to have phoned an accomplice to fetch a gun, yelling into his mobile: �??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??Bring me that thing.�??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??

Raymond left the 24-hour McDonald�??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??s but was chased into a cul-de-sac. The gun was then delivered and Mr Mitchell was beaten and pistol-whipped before being shot three times in an alley in Brixton, South London, at 6.50am on Sunday. Raymond, nicknamed Brown, was taken to hospital but died hours later.

One neighbour, who saw the shooting but was too terrified to be named, said: �??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??He was begging, literally begging for his life. I didn�??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??t dare look out my window in case they saw me. I heard them laughing and swearing at him, calling him a �??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??b***h�??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??. I heard them laughing afterwards as well.�??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??

Raymond�??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??s partner, who asked not to be named, said: �??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??I�??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??m terrified. They�??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??re still out there and they�??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??ve not been caught. I�??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??ve been told how they were laughing, actually laughing after they beat him and shot him. How could anybody do something like that?�??�??�??�??�??�??�??�?�¢??

[/quote]

pretty sad story indeed.

Good Post Dark. It is a very interesting debate. I can see how people are shocked that someone doesn’t jump in and help, but can also understand how someone with a wife and kids at home that they are responsible for doesn’t want to risk the tide being turned on him. It is a sad world we live in where we have to make these choices. Makes you wonder if the world is getting worse, or if it has always been this way but technology keeps it in our face…[/quote]

[/quote]

You missed an important part. If there’s fight going on involving black youths you avoid it. Might get flamed or called racist but its the truth. And people dont know until they have lived in south London for a while. It’s a serious problem that needs to be sorted.

[quote]overstand wrote:

Before this turns into a “I hate negroes”-fest lets add to the overall picture that it was a transvestite creepin’ in the girls’ bath rooms (hence the fake hair/wig) that prompted this violent beat down.[/quote]

Should be noted that the only evidence that the victim is a tranny is a facebook post from the guy who filmed it. Police report says female, everybody in the video is saying her, she or bitch and you can even hear the victim screaming at one point. Sounds very much like a woman.

The hair on the floor belongs to the attackers. I believe african americans refer to said style as “da weave”. If the victim was wearing a wig, don’t you think it would have been pulled off while she was being dragged through the store?[/quote]

Yeah, ma weave got lost when we was rat packing that bitch. Or, as in, hey yo, she havin a seizure yo, y’all better leave the po po gon cum.

Allow me translate: I lost my fake hair while I was attacking that defenseless girl.

Hey guys, you better run and get away from the law, it appears you have seriously injured that girl you attacked. Run. Get away. Quick.

Don’t intervene. Don’t call an ambulance. Don’t render assistance.

ANIMALS, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

[quote]rugggby wrote:
You missed an important part. If there’s fight going on involving black youths you avoid it. Might get flamed or called racist but its the truth. And people dont know until they have lived in south London for a while. It’s a serious problem that needs to be sorted.
[/quote]

If there’s a fight going on involving white youths, say, in the rough parts of Liverpool, will you avoid it too? Is it only because they’re blacks that you’d walk away? Even if the kids fighting don’t even belong to a gang?

What about avoiding all fights, no matter what skin colour the fighters are?

What the fuck is worldstarhiphop.com?! it’s not the first time I see vids with this tag and it’s always pathetic stuff involving low-class black animals.

In that case I would have intervened, but I never go to Mcdonalds anyway. It’s full of worthless teenagers. I think it tastes like crap also.

Saw this on that dreamindemon site.

Kind of looks like TheBodyGuard, no offense intended, I just remember you mentioning working in the insurance field, and obviously you’re not in Iowa.

As someone who actually lives near that area, and has been to that McDonalds a few times, I can tell you that it’s diverse racially and below average income. It could’ve easily been two trailer trash white cunts beating up whatever that person is.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

[/quote]

Interesting still I hope the gentleman recording the beating is charged as well as fired looks like the she may have been a he, still no excuse for no one intervening sorry exchanging of words and a heated argument does not make a fight justified

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]rugggby wrote:
[/quote]

If there’s a fight going on involving white youths, say, in the rough parts of Liverpool, will you avoid it too? Is it only because they’re blacks that you’d walk away? Even if the kids fighting don’t even belong to a gang?

What about avoiding all fights, no matter what skin colour the fighters are?
[/quote]

As wrong as it is, skin colour is a huge part of it. For some reason knife crime and gun crime is prominent in the black youth.ve had two friends been attacked and stabbed by black youths. Obv I’m not saying all black youths are the same. I have black mates who agree with me on this. When you’re surrounded by it on a daily basis you can’t help but see it for what it is. there is trident for gods sake, a specialist unit to deal with black on black crime. Anyone who doesn’t think there’s a problem is silly.

And I would be a hell of a lot more cautious around black youths than white. I’ve been threatened with a knife by a gang of black guys when I was 15 outside of a youth club. It happens too often for it to be a coincidence.

I like to think I’d stick up for someone getting the shit kicked out of them (I have on a bus when two white girls started kicking the shit out of a black girl) but with all the stabbings and shootings going on around London, you gotta think about yourself.