Mcdonalds Air Content

April 5 2008

Los Angeles, CA - A former employee has filed a lawsuit against McDonald’s, claiming that years of working for the fast food giant has made her overweight. Filed Friday in the Superior Court of California, the lawsuit states “…that fat content in the air has significantly contributed to weight gain.” in the claimant, 43 year Maria Ortiz.

Ortiz, the suit states, gained nearly 200 pounds over the course of the seven years she worked at a Hollywood based McDonald’s location. Most of that weight gain was due to “fat particulates in the air”. Going further, Ortiz claims to have actually eaten at the restaurant “only 3-4 times a week” and that her weight gain could not have come from diet, but rather “from the toxic fat particulates that dominate the McDonald’s kitchen and restaurant environment.”

“It is our position that the environment in McDonald’s restaurants is treacherous for the weight sensitive,” said Ortiz’s lawyer, Bart Grimsmeyer. “Between frying and preparing food, there are literally millions upon millions of fat particles floating around the restaurant. Those particles are then inhaled and absorbed by the skin and lead to weight gain. For the average consumer, there is very little risk as they spend only brief periods of time in the restaurant. But for employees, who spend hours and hours working in that environment, they are forcibly exposed to fat particulates and as a result become overweight. The company has known about this problem for years but has declined to do anything about it thus far, which is why we are bringing this lawsuit.”
Ortiz and her lawyer are claiming damages of $500,000 and for McDonald’s to pay for medical expenses related to her obesity.

“I’m not looking to get rich out of this. but its possible that when you get within 100 yards of any mac-donalds you breathe in fat! My weight is causing me significant health problems and I am not able to work because of my size,” said Ortiz. “I want to make sure this doesn’t happen to anyone else. McDonald’s has a responsibility to their workers and I want to make sure they own up to it.”

wow…just wow!

At least Mcdonalds can patent airborne fat particles out of this. How long is it gonna take for people to stop blaming others for being a fat ass

She wants $500,000 for damages and quote: “I’m not looking to get rich out of this”. My ass.

The story is laughable of course but there is NOTHING funny about that pic you included.

That has got to be one of the scariest images…ever.

And the sad part about this story is…the fat ass will probably win, because there is no longer a semblance of common sense or justice in the majority of our modern world. Then again, anyone looking to get rich can just fatten themselves up, sue McDonalds, and be set for life…sounds like a plan.

Only in __________.

[quote]Jin wrote:

And the sad part about this story is…the fat ass will probably win, because there is no longer a semblance of common sense or justice in the majority of our modern world. Then again, anyone looking to get rich can just fatten themselves up, sue McDonalds, and be set for life…sounds like a plan. [/quote]

It took me ages to get past your avatar…

I seriously doubt she’ll win because what she’s saying is completely untrue, and impossible to prove.

Judging from ssn0’s picture, I’m guessing that Ronald’s first cycle didn’t work out like he planned.

The fat ass will lose.

Scrape TV is a satire site.
This isn’t real.

She’ll win. “Justice” won’t get involved…key word: settlement.

thumbs down :frowning:

Wow Jin love the avatar …its wow so goooood! sighs wish I had that waiting for me after work.

[quote]Jin wrote:
[/quote]

Fortunately your avatar helped erase all memory of that image from my mind. Now I’m just pissed that I don’t know who those two women are.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Wow Jin love the avatar …its wow so goooood! sighs wish I had that waiting for me after work. [/quote]

After looking at it i totally lost my train of thought.

[quote]Rykker wrote:
Scrape TV is a satire site.
This isn’t real.[/quote]

x2

Responsible Citizens Against McDonald�??s…

Really.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Wow Jin love the avatar …its wow so goooood! sighs wish I had that waiting for me after work. [/quote]

Yeah, I could use a back rub, too.

[quote]tedro wrote:
dirtbag wrote:
Wow Jin love the avatar …its wow so goooood! sighs wish I had that waiting for me after work.

Yeah, I could use a back rub, too.[/quote]

Short bus Fail buddy. Try again?

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Jin wrote:

Fortunately your avatar helped erase all memory of that image from my mind. Now I’m just pissed that I don’t know who those two women are.[/quote]

Haha yeah, staring at my avatar after posting really helped me sleep that night…too bad I have no idea who those girls are either…

[quote]Jin wrote:
Haha yeah, staring at my avatar after posting really helped me sleep that night…too bad I have no idea who those girls are either…[/quote]

I can’t believe you joined in 2006 but just started posting and sharing that with us. What’s wrong with you?

[quote]will to power wrote:
Jin wrote:

It took me ages to get past your avatar…

[/quote]

seriously. I sat there looking at it for at least 20 seconds… mesmerizing.

[quote]Jin wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
Jin wrote:

Fortunately your avatar helped erase all memory of that image from my mind. Now I’m just pissed that I don’t know who those two women are.

Haha yeah, staring at my avatar after posting really helped me sleep that night…too bad I have no idea who those girls are either…[/quote]

The answers can found at Sapphic Erotica