McClaren's Studies?

“Several years ago, a scientist named McClaren conducted an experiment with two control groups. Group A performed only upper body exercises without squatting; Group B performed only squats. After a several months, Group B exhibited more overall muscularity than Group A. From this experiment McClaren concluded that squatting seems to affect the entire body not just the legs.”

Do you have any additional pieces of information on his study/studies? This sounds more than interesting. Thanks a ton!!

Diet, exact regimen, strength gains etcetc…?

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Diet, exact regimen, strength gains etcetc…?

[/quote]
I have given all the info I have, but I too am interested to find out as much as possible about this matter.

Do legs and squats if possible. Pretty straight forward.

[quote]bro1989 wrote:
“Several years ago, a scientist named McClaren conducted an experiment with two control groups. Group A performed only upper body exercises without squatting; Group B performed only squats. After a several months, Group B exhibited more overall muscularity than Group A. From this experiment McClaren concluded that squatting seems to affect the entire body not just the legs.”

Do you have any additional pieces of information on his study/studies? This sounds more than interesting. Thanks a ton!![/quote]

Just a quick thought bit if you combined Group A with Group B and made a Group C imagine their results.