McChrystal About to Get an Asschewing

[quote]IrishSteel wrote:
I think it as a poor choice of venue and timing, but not necessarily one that he should be dismissed for. or something like that . . .[/quote]

No I agree. There’s no reason for dismissal but you know for a fact that our Dear Leader won’t let this one go without making the point that his dick is in fact bigger than any one elses in America.

[quote]ron22 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
I am tired of civilians and political polls telling the military how to do their job. This is nothing more than Monday Morning QBs. I am glad that McChrystal is doing what he is doing. Military needs to be there to win, and just not to lose. [/quote]

I wholeheartedly agree but a little part of me wishes he hadn’t lashed out using a public forum like Rolling Stone. It’s one thing to bash the Commander in Chief in private but I don’t think it’s appropriate for someone of McChrystal’s position to do it publicly. That’s not how the military should operate and atleast in my opinion, won’t help morale in anyway.

Side note: I think you guys know by now that I don’t support Obama or his retarded policies so no need to flame :D[/quote]

Flame On!!! What other forum should he go to. No body else would have covered it. I think he is annoyed with the politics of the conflict. He wants to know what the goal is, and the military minds will come up with the answer of how to get the goal completed.

Obama: We must defeat the Taliban

MacChrystal: Ok we need to fly our planes here and bomb the s**t out of them, then follow up with ground troops to clear the area.

Obama: That sounds like a good idea, but I want to make sure my Muslim friends are not hurt.

MacChrystal: You do know the Taliban are Muslim right?

Obama: Hey, are you saying your dick is bigger than mine? You must come to Washington right now, cuz I am going to show you who is boss.

I am just giving you a hard time Ron. I know your views.

There’s talk that he handed in his resignation…

Full Story.

You can’t fight a war from Washington or any sanitary environment.
Well that is unless you’re a experienced community organizer.

have some fricken balls.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]ron22 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
I am tired of civilians and political polls telling the military how to do their job. This is nothing more than Monday Morning QBs. I am glad that McChrystal is doing what he is doing. Military needs to be there to win, and just not to lose. [/quote]

I wholeheartedly agree but a little part of me wishes he hadn’t lashed out using a public forum like Rolling Stone. It’s one thing to bash the Commander in Chief in private but I don’t think it’s appropriate for someone of McChrystal’s position to do it publicly. That’s not how the military should operate and atleast in my opinion, won’t help morale in anyway.

Side note: I think you guys know by now that I don’t support Obama or his retarded policies so no need to flame :D[/quote]

Flame On!!! What other forum should he go to. No body else would have covered it. I think he is annoyed with the politics of the conflict. He wants to know what the goal is, and the military minds will come up with the answer of how to get the goal completed.

Obama: We must defeat the Taliban

MacChrystal: Ok we need to fly our planes here and bomb the s**t out of them, then follow up with ground troops to clear the area.

Obama: That sounds like a good idea, but I want to make sure my Muslim friends are not hurt.

MacChrystal: You do know the Taliban are Muslim right?

Obama: Hey, are you saying your dick is bigger than mine? You must come to Washington right now, cuz I am going to show you who is boss.

I am just giving you a hard time Ron. I know your views.[/quote]

You know, its not the size of the ship, its the motion of the… oh right, hes black.

OT: that article was hilarious. Can’t wait to talk about this with my buddy in the AF.

[quote]JackDanials wrote:
Full Story.

You can’t fight a war from Washington or any sanitary environment.
Well that is unless you’re a experienced community organizer.[/quote]

Obama doesn’t understand warriors and in fact despises them. He’s like most people who only want real men around when the threats are quite visible and he needs someone to protect pussified ass.

Is it any wonder McCrytal got treated as he did?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Here’s the actual article: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/17390/119236[/quote]

Thanks. I was looking for that.

The article paints the general as being rather full of himself, but something tells me he’s right. unfortunately…

Scratch that, I will not be buying my first copy of Rolling Stone.

Regardless of how right the general is about the milquetoast in chief and as much I wish he had not apologized, I do for now wish he had been wiser even more. Also though, for the offices sake, we cannot have the precedent set of the toleration of military personnel publicly disparaging a president. Even this one.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Regardless of how right the general is about the milquetoast in chief and as much I wish he had not apologized, I do for now wish he had been wiser even more. Also though, for the offices sake, we cannot have the precedent set of the toleration of military personnel publicly disparaging a president. Even this one. [/quote]

x2

Well, FWIW, I was talking about the current US administration’s and even more so Europe’s general attitude towards the campaign in Afghanistan. Nothing more, nothing less.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Regardless of how right the general is about the milquetoast in chief and as much I wish he had not apologized, I do for now wish he had been wiser even more. Also though, for the offices sake, we cannot have the precedent set of the toleration of military personnel publicly disparaging a president. Even this one. [/quote]

Yep.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

But, but, it just proves that Obama is a narcissistic jerk…

Good post.

At any job, if you get caught talking badly about the boss, generally you end up apologizing to the boss. Don’t see how this is much different.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

So the Military should be untouchable you say? They should be able to do what the wish without the approval of the citizens that pay them?

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

So the Military should be untouchable you say? They should be able to do what the wish without the approval of the citizens that pay them?[/quote]

I don’t think that is what he met by that statement. More so that if you charge someone to do a job with the experience to do said job than let them.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

So the Military should be untouchable you say? They should be able to do what the wish without the approval of the citizens that pay them?[/quote]

I don’t think that is what he met by that statement. More so that if you charge someone to do a job with the experience to do said job than let them. [/quote]
Ya beat me to it, but this is a huge sidetrack if pursued.

[quote]blake2616 wrote:

You know, its not the size of the ship, its the motion of the… oh right, hes black.

[/quote]

He is half black so would it be half the size?

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

I don’t think that is what he met by that statement. More so that if you charge someone to do a job with the experience to do said job than let them. [/quote]
Ya beat me to it, but this is a huge sidetrack if pursued. [/quote]

I think I am releasing a bunch of rabbits. Sorry for all that. I will try to keep on topic. Hey look squirrels.