McCain's Money Trail

"At issue is a fundraising luncheon held in March at London’s Spencer House, during McCain’s swing through the United Kingdom. An invitation to the event lists Lord Rothschild and Nathaniel Rothschild as hosts, and indicates the event was made possible with their “kind permission”.

Judicial Watch, a Washington organisation instrumental in the March release of Hillary Clinton’s White House schedules, has asked US election monitors to investigate whether the Rothschilds improperly sponsored the fundraiser. US political campaigns are forbidden from accepting contributions from foreign nationals.

“The question is whether or not the Rothschilds paid for the event, the venue, the catering, or any other related costs,” said Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton.

Tickets to the event cost $1,000 to $2,300, and the luncheon dress code was “lounge suits,” the Washington Post reported in March."

McCain is so stupid he goes to events hosted by the Rothschilds. Conspiracy theorists would never make anything of that, now would they John?

Criminal McCain and Criminal Obama…what a pair…

From what I’ve heard, the Rothschilds are above any and all laws. NWO for the win.

I did all the research I would ever need on Mccain during the 2000 cycle.

I found a curious mix of courage, character, hubris and possible hypocrisy depending on what the truth of a few situations actually were. His policies did and do indicate independent thought, but the way they fall out in his case are not always good in my view.

When he suggested it might be appropriate for his supporters to refrain from voting if he weren’t nominated (2000) that was it for me.

However, he is so starkly the lesser of these 2 evils that I will hold the proverbial nose and vote for him.

EDIT: These guys are all crooked power whores. That’s practically the definition of modern US politician. Waiting for somebody with a skeleton free closet would empty out the beltway pretty quick. Sometimes I wonder if we wouldn’t be better off.